tuscl

ATF OTC LTR Myth

Yeah yeah yeah, I know it could never be real. If she's impossible to find now, how would I ever find her if I provide a reliable, high performance automobile?

26 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    Say what?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, what are you talking about?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    You need more practice, before you are ready to post while you are high.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    True that. Shopping for her a car. Not sure about the cost v benefit.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Cost-a lot
    Benefit-a little, if any
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    A "used" car would be appropriate
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Is this what you meant in your previous post about you needing to do more for her, because if it is you are being played, like a violin my man. Very skillfully I must say.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Seriously? A car? What happens when you and/or she moves on? I'd imagine the buyers remorse would be of epic proportions, whereas just giving straight cash can be stopped right on the spot. If any of these girls had any semblence of reliability or understanding of money, there's no reason why they couldn't easily buy one themselves with what some of us PLs give them on regular basis.

Not worth it.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Platinum level PL: A man who buys a stripper a car and watches her drive away in it with her boyfriend.

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm selling a nice car to the DS. It's at a good discount it even I wouldn't give it to her.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    This is the 8th warning imamutt, you're not cut out for this hobby.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Even if I had Shailynn's money, I wouldn't just outright gift it. A lien or cosign has foreseeable complications though.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    If being a PL were a video game, then your screen would be flashing "ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED! Wallet of Doom added to your inventory."
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Dude no pussy is worth a car.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Cosigning a loan for a stripper is exactly the same as giving her the car. Give strippers money for lap dances or blow jobs (or conversation if that is your thing), this is P4P not lets make a deal.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    " this is P4P not lets make a deal."

" Platinum level PL: A man who buys a stripper a car and watches her drive away in it with her boyfriend"
    =================================
    This is the funniest shit, ever!
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    Wow...buying a dancer a car? Don't do it. I have a dancer that I thought was really cool and I could trust up until last week. Now have not heard from in almost a week and I didn't even give her anything. I am very glad for that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Sure - buy it for her - that way you can see her unemployed BF driving it around town.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If you wanna give it to her w/ no strings attached to help her out and the $$$ is not that much of an issue for you, sure - if you are giving it to her expecting better QoS then I guess you haven't been a TUSCL member long enough.

IME - if a stripper doesn't have her shit together enough to have decent/reliable wheels; then she won't have her shit together to take care of one either - she'll be hitting you up for the insurance payment; gas; maintenance; etc.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Dude - I feel for you. Buying a stripper a car is a one way ticket to pain. You are correct about consigning or a lien - as you are still on the hook when she skips out with it.

When I think about a car loan - or lease - they don't end well for you. Cash is best - as long as the title and insurance is in her name. It's painful upfront - but you don't have the liability associated with her driving mishaps.

I wish you the best.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    If you buy her a car you will be band for life.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Get her an Uber gift certificate instead

:)
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Please tell me this is an April Fool's joke.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ no - this is TUSCL and we are not called PLs for nothing
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Lol...what a pathetic loser. A REAL pathetic loser.
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    egad a car? I would only consider a gift like that if we were married or at least living together. Stick to small gifts and pay 4 play.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion