JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I can't seam to keep one past 3 or 4 years...5 at max

What about you guys

31 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Second question

If you hate your job do you stick it out or quickly go find a new one ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Third question

If you like your job do you stay as long as u can or do you exit no matter what after 3-5 years ?
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    My longest job was serving my country during the height of the war on terrorism. I was in the Navy for 2005-2013. Eight years has been my longest .
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    I've been with my current company since right after I got my bachelor degree 8 years ago. In that time I've gotten my MBA and moved up in the company a few times. I've been in my current position for about 2 years. Luckily the company has a wide variety of positions that I could move into if I get bored with the department I'm in so I don't see leaving any time soon.
    I don't understand the desire that a lot of people have to change companies every few years just for the sake of change. I always keep an eye out for higher paying jobs in my field and I wouldn't hesitate to move if it made financial sense and would move me along my career path faster. However, why start over with building yourself up at a new company unless you are going to be rewarded in ways your current company can't give you.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    My longest job was 5 years long

I worked for a high end grocery store called "the fresh market" I was the baker in the bakery
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

I worked for 5 years in the produce section of the Piggly Wiggly. It was fun work and my celery was great
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    The only job I wanted to last longer was a blow job.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Damn Juicy are you not working at the factory anymore?

I've been at my current job for 14 years and I started it 2 years after I graduated college. I don't mind getting up and going to work, but it's been the same thing for all that time. I don't actively look for another job because there's no way I could walk into a new job and make the salary I do now. I do browse job listings now and then but I never find anything. If I were serious about getting another job I would probably try to link up with a head hunter.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I've been around for a very long time. My company was bought and sold several times. It's been a crazy ride - and I've thought about jumping a few times.

Many folks jump around now. Folks can move up in salary and responsibility by moving companies. My thought is simple - I make decent money - and I've been very fortunate to keep working through the recession - so I'm going to hang around.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    7 years is my longest. I just switched jobs this year.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm still at the factory ...feels like I might be their for a long record braking time

I make damn good money for very Lil work
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

12 years for me. But I've worked for many different companies.

Seems like most people now do not stay at the same place their whole careers.

I've done contract work also. So those are usually just 12 month assignments. When you are done after a year, you move on to another assignment.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I think people switch companies more now because many companies don't really care about their employees as much as they use too. Reduction in force is much more common now so i think it's pretty normal for people to feel less secure and try to find a better job/company.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    juice, liking your work is an important part of longevity. My last job before I retired lasted for 21 years. I was a skilled machinist and I created works of art, every single day. It was quite rewarding both financially and mentally.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    10 years. I could jump ship but I'm afraid a new boss wouldn't leave me the fuck alone and I go out only 2 times a week. When I can work from home and be autonomous there isn't a price tag to that, unless you can double what I currently make which no one can offer. But nobody here really gives a shut anyway.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I been at the same job since I was 11 years old
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    I usually get that itch to move on every 2.5 years, for financial reasons and to switch things up. I'm a part of the millenial generation that started working big boy jobs during the early part of the recession, and now which does not show loyalty to their employers like past generations. That said, I've been at my current company for 5 years and have no intention of moving anywhere soon.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    20 years. I'm self employed. My boss is an ass but he pays pretty well, so maybe I'll stick with it a bit longer.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    2 years has been sort of average for me, but I"m in an industry where companies sometimes don't last more than a year or two.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I started this business that I own over 25 years ago and I still have a few original hires that have been there with me right from the beginning.
    I owned a business that I had started 15 years prior to this one in another state, that I sold and the person who bought my business,still has 4 employees that I hired in the 1980s.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Johnny keeps spanking the monkey
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    My career included jobs of 4 years, 5 years, 25 years & 10 years. Finally retired at 69. Seemed like enough.
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    Shadowcat probably holds the record for Tusclers- with the (*)same company for 43 or 44 years as I recall. A United Airlines Steward/Flight Attendant was on the job for 63 years (1949-2012) before retiring when he was in his 80's. I think he probably ate more pineapples than KFC meals.

(*) Shadowcat went through a merger with changed company name, but kept his same job/career track intact.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Where i work has many people that have been there for 30-40+ years. I have no idea why, I am already looking at new companies after less than 2 years there.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    "I can do your jorb!" - Riblet
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    In my place of employment right now has only one person that has been their for 40 years, 3 ppl for 20 years, 15 ppl for 10 years, 10 ppl for 5 years and a massive rotation of temps below that....I'm like of one of 4 ppl hired on working on 3 years and hopefully at least 5years
  • two4fun1225
    8 years ago
    My current job I've been at for 26 years and haven't looked for anywhere else to go. Before that my jobs lasted from 5 years at most to almost a year
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm hopping for that situation soon lol ^^

Work place dramas just fucks a lot of shit up
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Make more drama so everyone else will quit and you can be the boss then
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm beginning to believe that's how other ppl have been doing it Joe lol
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Since graduating law school I have had 3 jobs in the past 33+ years. hated every fucking one of them, including working for myself. I would hate the job and the profession no matter where I work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion