tuscl

Stripper body language

Sunday, May 15, 2016 8:53 PM
I notice lots of strippers sit with their legs crossed And flex their leg and rotate the foot in circles and seem to like to tease with their legs and feet do u notice this

13 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^^^GAY!!!
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    I love strippers and girls And I have lots of respect for them
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    I love strippers and girls And I have lots of respect for them
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    SJG, you're starting to sound a little gay.
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    I just do that stuff normally when I sit
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    Did u notice a lot of the dancers do that ? I don't reallt notice females doing it outside of the club
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You are reading wayyyyy too much into every little thing a stripper does - a lot of women do that when they are sitting and talking - it's kinda a way to release pent up stress/energy/anxiety.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Yeah. I see them doing that. I also see them sucking on their straws in their drink. And tying the cherry stems in a knot with their tongue. And then they might reach over and do what SJG suggests, only to you while you are sitting next to them. And they might lick your ear or sit on your lap. Anything to make themselves look attractive to you to separate you from your money...they will do it.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Papi +1
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If she's on top of you riding your dick that's the kind of body language that counts & you should be thinking about :)
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @jackslash his name is san_jose_gay what did you expect, him to fuck women?
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    The lap dances in New York I had were awesome a couple days ago ! She was choking me during the dance and put her fingers in my mouth
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^ Sounds like you're on the right path, it will climax when she puts her foot up your ass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion