tuscl

Bareback only?

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
I have this stripper who likes to fuck. I've done it covered with her upon my insisting it, however now she refuses to go covered and will only go bareback stating "It feels like I'm fucking plastic!"

Anyone else run into a stripper refusing to use cover? If so, did you hesitate, because I'm sure she only does this with me, right?

35 comments

• Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Yes. Turned it down. Shailynn says its bc I'm 'worried' about stds
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    You guys are such pussies, what's a little pain when you pee and so what you have a 3rd nut?
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Maybe she has a latex allergy.?
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "Anyone else run into a stripper refusing to use cover?"

Only syphilis Sally.

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Imamutt had some lapdances with her the other night. He was fussing at her to wash her hands before the lapdance, she was laughing saying "if you only knew..."
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I would never fuck a sex worker or a civilian slut uncovered. But that's just me. And in 20 years my opinion may change; I feel like I have a lot more to lose at almost 40 than I will at almost 60.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, you know I'd never do that bc I'm scared shitless of my atf, she'd tear out my larynx and gut her like a fish if that ever happened.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I had a dancer pull the cover off at her house once and I went for it. Had my vasectomy about a week later.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Fuck her right in the pussy.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    It's a trap!
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    As tempting as the offer may be, the wife is the only woman I will go uncovered with. Health reasons aside, I may be an ass of a husband with loose morals, but at least I try to stick to the few principles I do have, goddamn it!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Video girl told me that I could fuck her bareback if I want to cause that feels better to her. With one exception, however, I declined the offer. The exception was one night right before I came I pulled out, ripped the condom off, threw it in the floor, and plunged back in just to have the experience once of cumming inside her without the jacket. I was only inside for 20 seconds or so. It felt great obviously but I doubt that I'll do it again anytime soon.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "I feel like I have a lot more to lose at almost 40 than I will at almost 60"
    -----------------
    Yeah, at John's age, you're a essentially a corpse , anyway.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't do it. Only go BB with girlfriends.
  • Bwsmith
    8 years ago
    Ain't worth it, u aren't the only dude she hasn't asked to go BB.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    If I were a man who paid for sex, I'd be very weary of any prostitute who was insistent upon going bareback. Women like that obviously have very little sexual hygiene and little regard for sexual health.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I agree with you Nina any woman who has so little regard for her reproductive health has issues I never want to deal with. I think it might have something to do with self esteem and trying to please others while not caring about herself.
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    Whatever happened to 'never fuck anyone crazy than you'.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    AIDS/HIV has been around for 30 years now and that has made us live under a sexual dictatorship of sorts where our penises are like political prisoners not allowed to fully live life as they were meant to.

Kinda sucks that something so natural and meant to be so enjoyable has to be done in such an unnatural way w/ a piece of plastic on - but those are the times we live in at least for now and as the TUSCL glossary states BBFS is aka "Russian Roulette" - and as TUSCLer lopaw stated in another glossary w.r.t. unprotected sex - "don't do the crime if you can't do the time" - i.e. don't do it if not willing to deal w/ the possible consequences - and a dancer that fucks for $$$ preferring to go bareback is def food for thought.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... and as TUSCLer lopaw stated in another glossary w.r.t. unprotected sex ..."

glossary was meant to be thread
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    If you are going to go BB only. Then leave your sperm in her vagina. And PRAY that you don't get an std
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Some interesting points being made, but I need to make it clear that this isn't a pay for play situation. She just likes to fuck me as I've been told she has intense orgasms with me.

Then she has also said she's not a whore, and she is safe and clean since she was married for 10 years. I insist on the condom, but she says she wants to go without from now on. I've never had sex ITC, and the way she screams everyone would know about it. So since she is a stripper and probably truthful and monogamous, maybe I should break my rule of only fucking with a condom! Otherwise I may have to go without until I find a new slut.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's a bit of a tough call b/c sex w/o a condom is sooooo much better and thus more tempting - but stripper or not we all know unprotected sex outside a monogamous relationship will always carry risks - the fact that it's not P4P and she looks like she wants to be a fuck-buddy makes it a bit different but as you know not completely different - one can't fully trust what anyone says about "being clean" and the fact that she's willing to fuck you BB and you are just an acquaintance still leaves room to be wary.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Don't you guys every listen to me? Douse your johnson in Listermint after bareback sex, it will instantly kill all germs. Just like Windex in the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding."
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    What could go wrong?

If things don't work out, you could pay child support for 18 years.

If she had HIV, she could share with you out of the kindness in her heart.

Nothing to worry about since you are in a committed relationship and she has your back.

Reminds me of hearing stories about sex workers angry that some HIV guy fucked her and gave her HIV and some of these sex workers were going to have as much unprotected sex with as many guys as possible as revenge.

• sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Just remember, she's a stripper and she always tells the truth and you can trust her. Let us know how it works out in 6 to 9 months.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    This is an interesting discussion - because we normally have posts about dancers who say they rarely go bareback and they are making an exception. I appreciate the dancers honesty about only going bareback (and not telling a different story).

My simple rule is that I always wear a condom - regardless of how safe a dancer might seem. No offense to the girl - that's just my rule.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Don't you guys every listen to me? Douse your johnson in Listermint after bareback sex, it will instantly kill all germs. Just like Windex in the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding.""

So windex works too? Brilliant!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    If she was kinky enough to let me douche her with Listerine maybe I would, maybe I would.

She does give bbbjcim, so there's a start.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Meat: I've found an amazing willingness of women in general to go BB once they find out I'm snipped. I can count on one hand the number of times I've used a condom since the procedure. I've never had an STD and yes, I'm tested from time to time.

Granted, I don't fuck high mileage whores like streetwalkers, C/L sluts and the like. And no IV drug users. But I would say our collective fear of STD's is vastly over rated for the vast majority of the population.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Rockstar666
    For many it isn't the fear of the std. It is the fear of bringing it home. Divorce is expensive in many ways. If it was just about taking an antibiotic, I think many more would risk it.
    I've known more than one woman that had the retirement plan of getting pregnant and being supported by the baby's father. This may not apply to you but it does apply to many here.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    K: Good point. Since I haven't had sex with my wife in over 7 years and don't expect to any time soon, I don't worry about that. My g/f OTOH would be pissed though. But she's having sex with her H from time to time so I'd just blame him!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    If I hadn't had sex with my wife in seven years, i don't know that I'd have a wife
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Lol, Rockstar! I didn't know that about you and thanks for sharing. We only go once around this world and you should have no guilt. I'm sure she (girlfriend) doesn't have any either. Party on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion