tuscl

Shadowcat update (Friday)

snowtime
Georgia
Sorry to be so long in updating Shadowcats hospital stay, but my phone was unable to receive texts this week so I was not able to check in with his daughter. Finally got the text working and was pleased to find out that he was put in a private room earlier this week. I stopped by briefly last night and gave him a printout of the TUSCL comments regarding his stay.
My visit was very brief, but we did speak a little. He said that he had posted something on TUSCL on Wed., but I could not find it. He may have been referencing the post he made prior to his hospital admission. In any case he is definitely improving and his daughter told me they are hoping he can go home tomorrow (Sat.). He has had a rough couple of weeks, but I suspect he will be back on TUSCL very soon.

17 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Good to hear. Thank you for the update
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Awesome a reason to go to Follies when he gets back on his feet :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - I doubt he'll be up to it anytime soon to be on TUSCL or doing much else - but def good news that he may get to go home soon; means he's getting better and on the right track - shadow now owns an I-Phone and he'd previously told me his daughter would loan him her IPAD so he could TUSCL while in the hospital if he was up to it.

I imagine he'll be TUSCLing as soon as he's able to but for now we'll just have to sit tight and wait till he's ready/able.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    by my judgement and what i know of him from here, shouldn't he be in a 4 star general room?
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    That's good news!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear Shadowcat is coming home soon.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the update. I was a little worried after several days of no news
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Thanks snowtime. Give him our best.
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    Please give him our regards. Thanks for the update.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    Glad to hear he's doing better. We all know it would take a lot more than a surgery like this to keep Shadowcat down.

The godfather will be getting lapdances long after we have all left this world. After a nuclear war all that will remain are cockroaches, Shadowcat and Follies strippers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Fuck him in the pussy.

Oh wait - wrong thread
  • snowtime
    8 years ago
    Just want to add that I had a one hour visit with Shadowcat this evening. He was weak but sitting up in a chair the whole time i was there. Because of all the surgery he had, it was difficult for him to talk so I did most of that. He is definitely getting better and hopes to go home tomorrow. It will be a while before he is ready for a Follies VIP, but I suspect he will be back on TUSCL very soon. As Papi said, he has a smart phone at home and indicated he was anxious to get back on the Discussion Board. It won't be easy for him but I suspect we will see him post shortly after he gets home.
    He was very appreciative of all the comments and support from his TUSCL pals.
  • Cheo_D
    8 years ago
    Good to hear that -- yeah, all kidding aside he should focus on following instructions and getting himself back to speed, if this can be a place to get his spirits up then all the better.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    Shadowcat is needed for field duty. somebody's gotta take care of them dancers in Atlanta.
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    Thanks snow. Shadow, get better soon.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Glad to hear of shadowcat's progress. It's great to hear he's coming home soon! I'm sure he's on his was to getting much better. It's always great to finally be home.

Thanks for the updates.
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the updates snowtime. I know we are all looking forward to the day soon when the man is back on TUSCL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion