tuscl

Manscaping Question

I am a hairy azz, knuckle draggin freak of nature. I had to start shaving by age 12 so I wouldn't get mistaken for a teacher at school. I quit that routine by th time I was 15 because I had to shave twice a day and one razor would barely get through one shave, since my stubble was so course. And, um, 'down there' I would trim short but got complaints it was like a porcupine, so letting it grow allowed the forest to be pushed aside. I have a lot of thick hairs halfway down the length of the shaft that causes all kinds of issues and I'd like to get rid of at least that much. Shaving isn't an option here! Do I pull them one by one?! Laser removal? Anybody else have this situation?

9 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    You should consult a dermatologist, and not a group of anonymous guys on a strip club website.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Laser
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Too much information.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    In my line of work I got to a lot of Doctors Offices. there was a guy that got Laser treatments, I don't know where. But always thought it was odd to see another guy at the OBGYN.

With that said I think the local DJ on the radio has talked about doing Laser. Perhaps you can call in and ask about it. His name is Steve.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Hair halfway down shaft? See a Dr. That ain't normal.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Use a zippo and burn them off. Cheap and quick. Report back how well it worked.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Definitely report back LOL
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    "Use a zippo and burn them off. Cheap and quick. Report back how well it worked."

Shit that is funny
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @ime: *I* have hair halfway up the shaft. Of course, that's still not very far in absolute terms.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion