tuscl

Pros/Cons to being a Regular

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Wednesday, May 11, 2016 6:53 PM
I'm a regular at a local hole. The perks are getting the best dances and pretty much acting like I own the place when it's slow. Cons, after a while seeing the same girls naked over and over does nothing for me. Then I'm spending money just for the sake of spending and to keep my status as best customer. Also I've been told a time or two when its busy to move out of the way for and not to bother other "customers" as if I don't spend when I'm there. Also some girls actually get lazy and won't hustle other customers when I'm there. I hate that and I tell them to get their asses to work. What are your pros and cons?

19 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I much prefer being a regular but at a club with other hot dancers. That way my fav has competition and is less likely to take me for granted. And if I keep spending on them itc then they are having sex with me. I spend generously but that generosity stops pretty quickly when it becomes clear they don't play.
  • Jayle00
    8 years ago
    Pros.. Like to feel like a boss, waitress friend tells me who to get dances from and who to avoid especially with new talent, and lately the same waitress has been hooking me up with generous scotch pours. Cons - It's not cheap to feel like a boss, some of the dancers are too friendly which can kill the mood and fantasy, and like you pointed out seeing the same tits can get old.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Cons: I have trouble thinking of any, really. Even ostensible disadvantages -- you go so often you see the same girls all the time -- is really weak.... given the turnover rate in the SC biz, I still get plenty of new faces Pros: - Bartender gives me bigger pours, sometimes charges me bottom shelf price for top shelf liquor - Far looser rules for me in the back, and these days, often the bouncer doesn't come back at all - The girls all know I spend... I pretty much never have the kind of "sat there 2 hours, the girl I wants never came by" experience that seems to happen to so many here so often - I have a group of "drinking buddy" girls, who'll come by if I"m alone and are happy to keep me company for drinks, knowing I"m not paying. - Very often, it's me and 2 or 3 or 4 girls at the table - etc etc
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I think that the pros far outweigh the cons in general, but the biggest con that I see is getting bored with the same rotation. It does get old after a short time. If you are lucky there are other clubs nearby so that you have a group of clubs that you can rotate thru, and still get the benefits of being a "semi-regular" at some of them.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Pros: "Everyone knows your name" I looked around the club one night & counted 7 dancers who were working who have sucked my dick. What an accomplishment. Rub girls will extend rub time Floor managers know me I know where everything is Cons: Spending expectations are high.
  • AnonymousJim
    8 years ago
    Pros: - If you have a CF or ATF who likes you and knows you're reliable & fun, she gives you great treatment - With said CF/ATF, you can build trust and make OTC more of a possibility - Less hassle from bouncers/camera-watchers Cons: - It gets awkward if there are regular dancers there who you've posed the OTC question to who have shot you down with a "You're a pig for asking" sneer - If someone in your non-club circle comes in and another dancer identifies you to them as a regular, your rep could be at risk - Dancers sometimes give first-timers better treatment to try and get them to come back - If there are a few trips where you don't see anything you like and don't spend, every dancer's going to start just passing you by
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Pros: The girls know I'm not LE. The Managers and bouncers are really nice to me. I literally had a manager walk into the LD area while I was sucking my CF's tits and he didn't scold either of us. There are a couple girls I honestly consider myself at least casual friends with. They know I'm not going to buy dances from them (one she's not really my type, the other her mileage sucks and she kinda knows it). If it's slow they will come chat with me "off the clock" with no hustle, although they will bolt if they see a new potential whale walk in. Cons: I'm pretty "used" to seeing all the same girls naked. I can go to night shift if I want variety there, though A lot of the girls know I'm not a whale, and most girls who have gotten a "no" from me more than once don't approach me anymore. Because I have a CF, a lot of girls won't approach me. I've had other girls tell me they assumed I was SOMEONE's regular, even if they weren't sure whose and on days CF wasn't working.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Pros: The strippers are friendly with me, even ones that I don't get dances from. The waitresses, valets and managers treat me well. The girls know I spend money and cluster around my table. Dancers expect to give me extras in VIP. I pay a reasonable amount for extras, and so I don't get ripped off. Cons: Sometimes my favs take me for granted. Dancers may not approach me because they know I'm there to see a fav.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Wouldn't you try a different shift or a different day once you get tired of seeing the same girls?
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    NO bar girl would EVER take you seriously if you told them you get free sex. You'd be known as the pervert customer, even if you don't touch. Your best friend is the management and not the girls. The girls MAY see you as too demanding and may tell some of the new girls about you. That's all very depending on various factors. Of course the pros MAY be, free drinks, extra special service, other preferential treatment, easier access to pay-n-play etc, etc.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    OH another con is if you're a regular, you may start being expected to give out bigger tips because they know you can spend. Of course this depends on your spendings habits.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @Jayle00 I agree with your con. When they get too friendly, you feel like your hanging with your actual lady friends and not strippers who want to show you a good time. Who'd want a dance from their personal friends? Your pros and cons can definetely differ depending on your drinking & spending habits. If you don't drink or drink very little, you may not get the best treatment from bartenders and waitresses BECAUSE they know you are not the regular drink spender thus probably won't tip or will tip not to their standards. Will probably be me if I ever become a regular at a strip club. Also if like me, you don't spend money on drinks for strippers, you are in HUGE competition with your polar opposite drink regulars because some girls are really finicky like that.
  • Timbuck12
    8 years ago
    Additional con--as you start to compile a stable of favs inevitably there will be a visit when 2 or 3 of them (or more) are there at same time. Whoever you don't choose that day ends up feeling slighted. This can be managed better if you're just a lap dance guy, but for those who favor VIP trips, believe me, the other girls notice when you go with someone else.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    The pros are well documented above and outweigh the cons. I'll add a little bit to the cons, though. 1. After a while, some dancers will start to feel entitled to more and more of your money, but without providing an equivalent increase in services. 2. Regulars will often be drawn into stripper / strip club drama with greater ease. Both of the above can be (mostly) avoided by aggressively managing expectations and boundaries.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I agree with both lopaw and Subraman, but as Ishmael said they do tend to try and draw you into their drama if you are a regular, I generally just answer them with, I understand, even if I don't.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I agree con is seeing same old talent. Pro being king of the club, freebies, new girls come by first to you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If one is into the fave model then being a reg is good, if one is into variety then being a reg is not so good. I'm into variety & don't like dancers I've gotten dances from b/f expecting me to get dances from them everytime I walk in fhe club & expecting me to spend the same amount every time I see them. This is part of the reason I often rotate among different clubs (but also for variety) .
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Pros- much more likely to get a good time when you visit. Cons- I now have 2 of my fav clubs where I have ladies that I know very well. It would be difficult for me to visit unless I want to see just them. So I feel that I might need to go to other clubs if I want to meet new ladies rather than just them.
  • dr_lee
    8 years ago
    Pros-dancers are familiar with you, so some of them will come and talk to you Cons-familiarity breeds contempt
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion