tuscl

You can't take your sister to Prom in Tennessee if she is older than 20

crazyjoe
Colorado
Wednesday, May 11, 2016 5:25 AM

8 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    The rule makes some sense, as does compassion to make an exception. If the family had followed procedure and put the sister on the list, all would have been well. Why is it so hard to follow reasonable rules?
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    I'd buy a lap dance from the sister
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    The sister is hot. Any chance she's a stripper?
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Tennessee? Lol you can't take your sister to the prom but you sure can marry her.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    In Tennessee, if a man and a woman get divorced are they still brother and sister?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    This is so stupid, in recent weeks a lot of students have been denied entrance to prom for the dumbest reasons. I went to high school in the 90s. I went to 3 proms in 3 different states. At 2 of the proms there was a gay and lesbian couple. One lesbian couple both dressed in tuxes the other couple, both dressed in gowns. Nobody said a word and thought it was cool they could feel comfortable enough be included. It's fucking 20 years later and this is more an issue now? An autistic kid can't have a family member take him to the prom? I somewhat agree with rockstars point but I wonder how explicit the school described the requirements? The parents probably should have contacted the school beforehand, but damn autistic kids are fragile enough to begin with.
  • 72_os
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • s88
    8 years ago
    At my prom, one 17 year old brought her 33 year old BF. He drives a Bently. Nobody said a thing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion