tuscl

Fuck you Dugan! I am calling you out you pussy!

What the fuck is this shit that I hear about you supporting regressive bathroom laws? My bud just told me about your posts before our latest HJ session.

You do know that most trans women, regardless of whether they are post-op or (like me) pre-op, just want to take a piss or shit in peace, don't you? Fortunately, I'm tough enough that if some mouth-breathing conservative christian tries to fuck with me I'll pepper spray the moron and kick his ass like it has never been kicked before. But my trans sisters and brothers aren't as tough as me. We just want respect. So fuck you Dugan!

And I am zero danger to your daughters. If you have actually had a daughter and aren't lying to us she already has a handicap. Specifically, she has a transphobic asshole whoremonger as a father.

Dugan, if you come near me you will receive an ass kicking the likes of which you've never had before. And they way you act I bet you've had your share of ass kickings.

Fuck you Dugan

26 comments

• georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Damn, I'm tempted to *not* add you to my ignore list now.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    To be clear, only because of the second paragraph. The third started OK, and the fourth wasn't necessary.

Stick with the valid points and avoid the ad hominem, and see how it goes, eh?

:)
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Yeah Dugan, we need to appease to the 0.7% of Americans like this tranny so the pc crowd continues to vote anti-GOP. The rest of the 99.3% of you can fuck off!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck you Dugan
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Dont listen to gmd. He is a winey bitch
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Don't listen to CJ he's a Pinot Grigio.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

I love the smell of napalm in the morning
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Dont listen to twentyfive, he is jelous. He wants in on the tranny hj action
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^Well I didn't call anyone a "winey bitch" I might call them a whiny biatch though, ;)
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I think meat72 makes a very valid point. If his statistics are correct - then there is a lot of effort being expended to appease a very small part of the population.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Sorry I didn't bother doing a fact check before posting. Turns out only 0.3% population identifies as transgendered, leaving 99.7% of the population that needs to appease to the minority. Thanks Obama!
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Lol I have no idea what meathead wrote, but since it's such a small segment of the population, then who the fuck cares? Live and let live fercrissakes.
  • ldkstranny
    8 years ago
    ^^^
    Live and let live. Truer words have not been spoken.

Meat, I bet the proportion of people who like strip clubs is low too. Why doesn't the majority just shut those down too?

I don't want to get in anybody's face, but you guys do realize that women's rooms don't have urinals, right? I dress like a woman. I have titties like a woman. I also happen to have a dick. I'm not going to whip my dick out in front of your wife or daughter. I just want to go into a stall and piss or shit in peace.

Now I do have a problem with that transphobic lout that my HJ buddy told me about. That guy is putting everybody in danger with the way he drives drunk all of the time.
  • ldkstranny
    8 years ago
    And it's not 99.7% vs 0.3% Meat.

It's the intelligent people who realize that everybody goes to the bathroom to piss and shity and then leaves vs the weird guys who think trans women hang out in the lady's room showing off their "man parts".

Those guys are the real weirdos. Not the trans people who just want to take a piss.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Haters gonna hate. Try as we might to educate people on the reality of this issue, people are going to believe what they want to believe, whether it has a shred of truth in it or not. Anything that challenges the status quo, regardless if it impacts 100 or 100 million people is gonna be shouted down and dismissed and/or marginalized in hopes that it will go away. But it won't, and many can't deal with that. Change terrifies many, especially those with limited education and a lack of world experiences. But change is inevitable. like it or not.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Wow! Like I posted 10 seconds ago on another thread, rickdugan seems to attract this kind of stuff!

Brilliant!
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I'm not hating, but the truth is that it's a small portion of the population, and it's difficult to utilize the "honor system" with respect to who uses what rest room.

In my view - Target took a big step - with their policy. But I think they got the positive press (from the LGBT community) - possibly due to a cost effective policy. They didn't take the step to add a third rest room to each store. They could have left the men's and women's rooms for their current users - and they could have added a third gender neutral rest room.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    By that same logic, since handicapped people are such a small segment of the population as well, let's not accommodate them either. Let's remove all the restroom handicapped stalls, the grab bars, and let's raise all surface heights back to a non- wheelchsir access level. Sound good? Uh huh.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @sclvr5005: So you're equating people who don't *want* to use a facility "designated" for them to people who *cannot* use one? If that's what you call "logic," then "I do not think that word means what you think it means."
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    ^^no I'm flagging the stupidity behind the argument that why bother trying to accommodate such a small segment of the population. My point is everybody matters, regardless of how they may not fit society's view of "conformity".
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I can't see why people are so afraid of someone who looks like a girl or boy would use a girl or boy's bathroom. It doesn't matter how many people this affects because that's not the point. Why are principles reduced to a numbers game?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    20% of the population has a handicap qualifying them for disability. This makes sense and is not a choice. The 0.3% that made a choice to be transgendered because they are trapped in a body deemed uncomfortable for them, can also choose to shut the fuck up and go into a restroom of their choice without making any noise about it. They don't need a bathroom all to themselves when they can easily choose to enter male or female. However you pc liberals are right when it comes to ultra fear stricken people who state "the trannies will attack our children" as a downright stupid statement. Transsexuals can just as easily be tolerated using any bathroom imo as long as they are law abiding.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Have to hand it to you Meat you are right.
    "Transsexuals can just as easily be tolerated using any bathroom IMO as long as they are law abiding."
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    H8ers gonna H8 and all that , yeah I agree.

But while normally I'm sympathetic to the LGBT side of issues part of me just shakes my head when we argue about signage at the shitter when in the third world there are people who are lucky if they have a tree or a bush for privacy from the common hole in the ground where the whole village defecates. And I think that the people who are raising the biggest stink about 'family values' are the ones who seem to be pressed on sending the middle class back to third world living standards (my call).

• Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I'm not hating. I'm looking for a solution that makes everyone comfortable. This is quite a large change - and it's fine as long as it's used legally.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    I don't really care which bathroom transgender people use.

I do care about a law that says anybody can use any bathroom.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion