tuscl

Self-Service in Strip Club Bathroom

Friday, May 6, 2016 9:35 PM
This may be too explicit: For those of us who are happy enough getting grinding lap-dances without anything more than that, has anyone out there ever felt the need to jerk it in the bathroom in between getting some really good lap dances and driving home?

21 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Why don't you just give the bathroom troll $10 to finish you off?
  • IronFox22
    8 years ago
    I'll have to think about that. I'm not into guys, though, so it probably wouldn't work. With alcohol, though, you never know.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Anything can happen with enough alcohol. Just ask LDK82
  • IronFox22
    8 years ago
    I'll strongly consider it. I think I'd be all right with it, as long as the bathroom guy didn't have especially hair forearms.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    No, I have never felt the need to do that.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    No. Never. But then, I live in Detroit. So getting extras if I want them has never been a problem.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Never thought of it. I think you make an interesting point.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    No
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Hate to admit it, but done it twice.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Never. At a "clean" club I used to go to, dancers used to make fun of guys that would head straight to the restroom after a lap dance. They figured he was going in there to clean the pipes after getting worked up during the dance. I learned not to head to the bathroom after a dance. Even if I had to pee
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Huh, I never thought about jerking off in the club restroom after lappers. Even in "clean" clubs, I always assume that a guy heading straight to the john (translation for londonguy: "loo") after a lap dance is washing, not wanking. However, I have on rare occasions, after an unsatisfying night of clubbing, rubbed one out at home. Nowadays I never do that, preferring to save the sexual energy for my next SC visit.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    ^^ Thanks MrD (I did know your phrase for it though) :-)
  • umissedaspot
    8 years ago
    Here I thought self service in the restroom meant grabbing paper towels without help from an attendant.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I was naive to think guys couldn't cum in their pants from a lap dance(I now know otherwise). But the thought of some dude pathetic enough to be jerking it in the bathroom(as opposed to waiting till he gets home) is hard to contemplate.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    ^agreed. I'll have to remember never to go to the bathroom after a lapper.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    No.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm pathetic. But never that pathetic.
  • luvemthick93
    8 years ago
    Oh god no. I think it'd be more dignified to have an ldk during a dance than to jerk off. At least a woman is getting you off instead of your hand. No offense to LDK btw.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Uh...no.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I'm too old to need to relieve the pressure ITC. At home later on...well...you know.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I've never pulled it to ejaculation in a strip club restroom, but I have given myself a few preparatory strokes to have it ready for the next stage before the next dance, especially in clubs that cut songs and the meter is running....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion