tuscl

I Love You

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Saturday, April 30, 2016 12:33 PM
Is it common that dancers use this line to try and rope you into spending more? In all the years that I've been clubbing, probably had lap dances from a few thousand dancers, with dozens of favs of various types, no dancer has ever said these words to me. Not even free girl who very much wants to fuck me has ever said that she loves me, nor has any DS ever said this. And I've never said "I love you" to a dancer either. Not even to the DS. Do you guys here this with any frequency? It seems to come up periodically in the discussions.

28 comments

• Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I've never heard it from a dancer. I've never said it to one either. When I head out to a club - that phrase is something I leave at home. There is really no place for it in a strip club. I drink beer - and I don't love it. The decor in a club isn't love able. The dancers might have hot bodies - but I don't love them. The closest I get to loving anything is if I get a great parking spot - but that's still happiness over being safe and nearby.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I've heard it from a few dancers. I always say it back. It's meaningless, and once you internalize that, it's kinda cute. The first time a stripper said it to me, i was shocked, i still had a civilians view of how important that phrase was. I quickly learned that with strippers, it's just something you say. I can imagine that it fucks up and confuses newbies though.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I've heard it a few times, and, with one notable exception, it's usually meaningless. There's one girl who says it all the time, when I ask to play with her boobs. She says I do it "just right."
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    One stripper I saw ITC about 8 to 12 times a year for over three years, started saying that to me pretty often. While we did meet up OTC on occasion, it was never P4P, and almost half the time was a meal and a movie instead of just sex. In a way, I think she meant it. Not that she wanted to marry, or move in with me, but in the sense that she trusted me, cared what I thought and wanted to spend time with me. Others have said the words, but my take on their statement was that it was all SS.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I love how they look, feel, and smell. I love how they make me feel. But I don't love them. They love my money. They may even love how I treat them. But they don't love me.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Never
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I believe one dancer has said that to me, and now I'm dating her. Other than that I've never heard it.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Per my post from yesterday, it certainly was a head fuck for a part-time PL like myself hearing a dancer say that. I'm glad I've only heard it once (conveniently after spending more on her in 5 days than I had ever spent on any other dancer altogether). Whether sincere or not, it's a ballsy boom or bust move by a dancer that I can imagine can backfire about as much as it works.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    What the fuck are you guys doing in the club? I have heard it several times over the years, but not just out of the blue. It's been from girls that I have done several ITC sessions with or if ITC is not an option at their club, OTC encounters have occurred. Love hearing it when I am having sex, hate hearing it when I am having dinner with a stripper at TGIFridays
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I must be very lovable. I have had a number of favorite dancers say "I love you." Of course, I say it back--it doesn't cost anything.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Maybe. It's sometimes difficult to make our what she might be saying when her mouth is full.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Never had a dancer say it. However, my favorite bartender told me she loves me once. She stayed late for a birthday party for one of the dancers. She had just finished her shift and sat with me at the bar. It really caught me off guard, i simply said, "love ya too babe". We had a few drinks and a few laughs. Then she paid for a lap dance for me from one of the girls.
  • K
    8 years ago
    I hear it often. My two frequent OTC ladies say almost every time we meet up. A few ladies say it frequently in the club. It may or may not be meaningless to them but not to me so I have never said it back.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I've heard it and gotten it in texts and emails but they don't mean it in the romantic sense. It's more like when they say I love ice cream, etc.
  • yndy
    8 years ago
    My long-term bartender and a long-term favorite, both now retired, each said it once or twice. We knew each other for close to a decade, so I took it as a genuine xpression of appreciation/affection, and perhaps even some admiration. In my xperience "civilian women" use it similarly to show that though they may not be "in love" with you, they are extremely fond of you.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Sounds like ss especially if they say it to an old fart.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I put "I love you" in the same bucket as "I only do this with you"
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    My ATF has been saying it to me for years, but she usually qualifies it with something like, "Why the fuck aren't you 30 years younger?" My usual response is that I love what she does with me. She called me from detox last night to ask me to pay her weekly rent while she's away. I ended the conversation and said, " love you". She paused, then said, "What'd you say? Do you mean that?" I joked, ,"My mistake. I meant, Fuck you." She hung up. It'll give us something to talk about when I pick her up on Monday.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"I must be very lovable. I have had a number of favorite dancers say "I love you." Of course, I say it back--it doesn't cost anything." Exactly the way I feel. I think it's pretty important that if you've truly internalized that it's one of three things -- completely meaningless, part of her hustle, or means the same thing as your drunk buddy saying "I love you, man" -- then there's no harm in saying it back. On the other hand, if you can't separate saying that phrase from real emotions, best to protect yourself. The words you say do affect the way you think (one of the reasons I try to get so many guys to stop saying things like "clean dancers" and "custies"), so if it'll mess you up, just don't say it back. My other thought, I always wonder to what extent strippers say this to me because I'm "so lovable", versus because they've profiled me as someone who is susceptible to it. If it's the latter, it's a pretty huge mistake on their part... but I also note that for the most part only girls I know super super well say it, often when they're drunk and having a good time, so I tend to think it's more of a drunken "I love you man" moment.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I usually just answer - "I love your tits"
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    While I've heard it a bunch, I haven't used it except with people I really love. Call me old fashioned, but it *does* mean something to me.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    There's a difference between I love you and I'm I'm IN love with you. Now I've never heard it from a stripper but itc it's meaningless. Selfless actions and how you treat one another over time show how much you are IN love with someone. Next time they say I love you, say i love you too then ask them to meet up for a date where you go Dutch or she pays and then go home for sex no p4p. She won't love you any more. Or you just became a stripper boyfriend. Lol
  • K
    8 years ago
    georgmicrodong I agree. It does mean something to [view link] I don't say it to anyone unless I mean it. I get it ITC often and even with OTC. I usually ignore it. One woman has been off and on for almost 20 years since she was 18. I'm a bit bothered with her saying it every week when we meet up.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    I have heard it once from a really drunk dancer, and maybe two other times.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've heard it after I've given a nice tip post-dances
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I have never heard it and as far as women go I have said it to less women than I have lived with. I am still in love my wife after 26 years.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I've never had that from a stripper I wasn't dating. Have had it from the two I dated.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Any dancer that says, "I love you" needs to be available for OTC. My CF tells me that a lot but she doesn't do OTC so I wish she'd stop it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion