tuscl

Cities with the worst strip clubs

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Friday, April 29, 2016 7:02 PM
You're traveling in a town away from home for the weekend. You have free time along with cash to spend and would like to play with some strippers. What cities have such bad strip clubs that you would not go despite the opportunity? Based upon my experience, I would never go to a club in Any city in the states of Virginia, Arkansas or Utah. Anywhere in Georgia besides Atlanta and suburbs Cincinnati Knoxville Chicago (but if I had a car I would drive south for a while to find clubs worthy of my money). What other places are worthy of our complete rejection?

52 comments

• WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I agree on all your views. I had some of the best dances in Knoxville, though, some 10 years ago. Hot coeds who were intent on pleasing, in nude clubs. Sadly, everyone agrees with you, Knoxville is now one of the worst in the USA. I might add San Diego to your list though. A combination of ultra conservative politics and the 20 minute drive to Tijuana's Zona Norte, I think, cause this.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    Haven't been to a club in Chicago, but I love visiting Chicago. What's the problem with Chicago? And if I go to Chicago, where's the closest place to go for a worthwhile club?
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Washington, D.C. (go to PG County, MD instead) Memphis and Nashville (not just Knoxville) Orlando
  • DroidX
    8 years ago
    I'll add the entire States of NC and SC.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    20 minutes drive to Zona Norte? Maybe at 2 am. From everything I've read, San Diego is sort of in the middle. However if our one decent club gets shut down it might get rougher.
  • samsung1
    8 years ago
    I thought columbus was bad but cleveland is worse
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I would definitely add San Diego. I went to the "best" club there (Cheetah maybe?) and it was awful. Sorry James. DC definitely goes on the list also, as does Orlando. Re Chicago, I can't remember the decent club names except Industrial Strip. I think they are all south of the city (or maybe southwest) maybe 30-40 min depending upon traffic. NC and SC definitely do not belong in this list. The clubs there aren't great, and SC has greatly declined given LE activity in Greenville, but NC and SC clubs are nowhere near the bottom ylevel of the awful cities and states on the list.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I considered saying the entire state of Ohio but I don't have enough personal information to confirm that.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    San Diego sucks? You don;t like pretty girls, John? You're supposed to get them OTC
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    I agree with Orlando. When I was there after the 1st air dance I asked the girl if that is all she could do and she said yes. She suggested Tampa or I think Cocoa Beach or something.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Fl pan handle, LA, MS TN & Al except maybe Huntsville.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    The good clubs in Chicagoland are all in the extreme south suburbs: Club O and Skybox in Harvey (and Arnie's for intrepid urban extras-seekers) Club 390 in Chicago Heights Atlantis in Ford Heights (or so I'm told -- somehow I haven't been there yet) These clubs advertise themselves as being "just minutes from the Loop" (Club 390, for example, claims to be "a 25-minute drive from downtown"), but I doubt that this is true even at 2am. Call it 40-45 minutes at best. I personally have a soft spot for Jimmy's, also in Chicago Heights, but most mongers wouldn't consider it a great club.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Atlantis and Industrial Strip are the two best clubs nearest to Chicago in my opinion. Mikey, I agree that San Diego,would be a great place to shop for women to go. But when I travel I rarely have time for OTC. And the question was intended to focus upon the level of services provided itc, and not OTC opportunities.
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    Generally I agree with the previous comments. I will say i got my OTC cherry busted in Savannah, GA. Cost me a 1am breakfast at the WaHo.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Depends on which cities in Ohio. Cincinnatti is definitely one of the worst in the US, and the clubs across the river in Kentucky aren't much better. Columbus is mostly one way contact and not extras, although there is the occasional two way contact, and the even less occasional extras. Cleveland was good the last time I visited about three or four years ago, but from what Samsung1 stated it doesn't sound like it any more. Dayton is much better, lots of two way contact, and extras often available. Right clubs lots of OTC possibilities. I have heard Toledo is better, but never tried because you might as well drive further to Detroit if you are in Toledo. Also the smaller towns can be very good too, but can also be very inconsistent. In addition to Cincinnatti the worst cities I have found so are: Orlando, FL Reno, NV Niagara Falls / Buffalo NY. New Orleans, LA
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    you know John, The Tilted Kilt has even better looking girls. I heard whales flash a lot of money. I don't know if the girls go for it.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    The Upper states are a lame experience. Few attractive dancers. This includes Northern California, All of North East - Maine, NH, Mass, CT. Agree with Virginia. Many rip-offs. The middle belt is ok. Carolinas, Indiana, Kentucky. Dancers try to give value for money. Lower states are good. LA, Phoenix, Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Atlanta, Miami, Tampa, New Orleans, El Paso. Hot dancers. Easy going customers. One shining exception I'd like to visit is Detroit's 8-mile road.
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    Western Vermont and Northern Idaho have no good clubs. Seriously, Virginia, Mississippi, Maryland except for the Block (and that takes some guts), Orlando, Chattanooga, Knoxville, (maybe now all of Tennessee), Arkansas, New Orleans (I find nothing but ripoffs here), Boston (?), Atlantic City, I disagree with people saying NC and SC. there are some worthwhile clubs. Agree Georgia except near Atlanta.I know it is big, but have never had a good experience in Chicagoland.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    timothyjames55 - Chicago only has three main clubs in their city limits: VIP, Admiral Theater, and Pink Monkey. Idk about Pink Monkey, but VIPs is no contact and Admiral Theater is low contact. A lot of guys here think you don't get as much bang for your buck, yet both VIP and Admiral are very picky so as a result you have lots of attractive girls. Idk much about Pink Monkey, they are less picky than the other two but still more picky than average. VIPs serves alcohol and is topless, the girls have to wear weird boyshorts and liquid latex bras covering their boobs. Admiral is nude but serves alcohol. When I worked at Admiral I was able to give contact dances just fine.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Meant to say Admiral doesn't* serve alcohol.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Wow you guys have a good list going here. " I thought columbus was bad but cleveland is worse" Columbus is probably worse, the only thing saving Cleveland is Christie's at the Flats. It actually used to be pretty cool, if you spent a TON of money you could get extras upstairs, and the girls would actually dance nude until Midnight, then they had to put their bottoms on. If I remember correctly now the girls wear pasties (most of them wear clear ones) but I had had dancers always remove them for lapdances, which made no sense to me. Pittsburgh, PA is not great either but I've seen worse metro areas that have already been mentioned before.
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    @rogertex- agree with the NE US in general but the greater Philly area has quite a few mid- to lower end clubs where FS is a regular happening. Same with Rhode Island.
  • AnonymousJim
    8 years ago
    Of the places I've been, Nashville is the pits. A moat around the stage so you can't even tip the dancer personally. She can't take her top off in a lapper. Pitiful. Allow me to add that Chicago has hot women, but high prices, no extras and little chance for OTC unless you head to the way south suburbs. As someone from Milwaukee, that stinks, because Milwaukee has far fewer and further between hot women, no extras and little chance for OTC (our prices are only slightly better). At least we have a few clubs in the boonies, though, where some fun can happen if you do your research right, though.
  • Electronman
    8 years ago
    So what lands a city on your Worst List? Zero or limited mileage in the clubs--- Orlando, Central Chicago and San Diego would qualify on this dimension Seriously overpriced for the mileage-- Las Vegas, San Francisco and New Orleans would qualify on this dimension for me
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    If there are worse cities than Orlando of comparable or bigger size then I am never going to go there? I am pleased Vegas barely gets a mention, a lot of people say it's overpriced but isn't everything in Vegas? Anyway compared to UK prices/mileage it's a bargain. For those guys mentioning DC, is this in anyway connected to Washington being the capital?
  • TradWees
    8 years ago
    San Fran is without question a ripoff. All those tech guys drove up the prices on themselves. $60 for an air dance? That's pretty stupid.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    New York City (particularly Manhattan) is a terrible strip club city. Dances are overpriced, closely monitored and no fun. VIP is insanely expensive. While the dancers are frequently hot, they are mostly hard-hearted hustlers and ROBs.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    From my experience Washington DC is the worst. No contact - just stage shows. Northeast Pa hasn't been great in terms of extras. I've been to a few clubs in the area - and there wasn't any extras going. Just from a few experiences - Orlando Fl is over priced and offers less contact. I expected that - since it's a huge tourist area - even the tolls are over priced!
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Boston New York and Vegas all suck.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    "I am pleased Vegas barely gets a mention, a lot of people say it's overpriced but isn't everything in Vegas?" I don't think so. A lot of hotels, hotel food, even flights (etc) to Vegas aren't that expensive because they want you to have extra gambling money.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Vegas and San Fran do not go on this list, although I don't like the clubs in either city. I was basically talking about cities where the clubs are either no contact or very limited contact. I didn't mean to include cities with high prices and low value. I agree with the couple of people who have listed Boston. As for Chicago, it's one of the worst cities, on par with all of the other horrible venues listed. I won't get into an extended fight with Nina over Admirals Theatre but it's one of the worst clubs I've ever been to from a customer perspective. My review explains why. If you know what a good strip club is you will hate it.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    I love lists like this, it's what I signed up for. However, I do think I'm in the minority in what I'm looking for. I can see that a lot of "bad" clubs are bad because extras don't seem to be offered. I don't go for extras, I'm just interested in which clubs are fully nude, and so-called "high mileage" within the legal parameters. But, carry on, this list isn't all about me ;)
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    JS69 - I'm not contesting that the Admiral is low mileage and high priced --- it is. As a dancer who's worked there before, you can see how that would actually be appealing to me. Although air dances are harder on the body and some of the money comes from that. I can see how some customers wouldn't like it, but it's in a busy city so good money can be made especially on weekends. The tip out is probably some of the highest around though.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If I was a dancer I would love Admirals. High prices, upscale environment, and nothing but air dances with plenty of inexperienced guys desperate enough to pay for it.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    I admit I am probably overthinking this.... Agreed that there is no mileage in DC clubs, but the girls at Camelot were off the charts IMO. So my options are stare at my hotel room walls or go see some T&A at Camelot. $10-15 bucks in tips later and maybe grab a bit to eat. You aren't going to LDK but it isn't that bad IMO. The Admiral in Chicago is a similar situation. Stuck downtown with no easy / time constrained way to get out. Do I go sightseeing or sit around boarded? When I go to SLC for business, and I going to "do nothing" or go experience the PG-est strip clubs ever for the heck of it?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Admiral gets very busy on weekend nights in the summer. VIPs has slowed down, last I heard.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    No offense - but the only folks I've heard say San Diego isn't so bad, are those from San Diego - ignorance is bliss?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    San Jose Colorado Springs Maine
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Would the worst club be no club?
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    There are and can be exceptions but since Ohio's laws passed a few years ago the overall strip club experience has declined. No particular city it just generally sucks overall compared to a few years ago. YMMV
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Nice try Papi
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Ok - I take it back - the San Diego strip clubs are as as good as their sports teams :)
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    At least no one here walks into a strip club, and thinks "who left the barn door open?" :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    mickey, get a blowjob - oh yeah you can't :)
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    That's OK. I can always go to a Miami black dive club and tip the girls oats and hay to get one.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    I guess my opinion is skewed by the OTC element of the equation. If I am able to pick up OTC during my visit, then the club doesn't seem quite so bad to me. I've had some luck on this front in some of the places that might otherwise be considered bad by folks posting on here. Beantown, Memphis, Cleveland and Milwaukee are a few examples of places where the club scenes are not great, but where OTC components really made things much better. But with that said, VA, AR and DC were all bad to me in every way. VA because the clubs are just so atrocious that I never want to stay long enough to bother; AR because the cultural elements and I suspect the uber cheap cost of living made OTC impossible to find (at least for me as a visitor); and DC because it is so damned expensive to hunt for tail there given the competition and how much those chicks are making ITC from simple table dances and conversations.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Hawaii. I've also heard San Antonio is crap these days
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Tallahassee. Seems most state capitals suck
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Sacramento
  • dudefromsd
    8 years ago
    San Diego is pretty bad. Our only good club, Eye Candy, got shut down last summer. Cheetahs is awful, I went from from bbfs with my fave in E.C. to a FIG at best since she moved over to Cheetahs. Little Darlings ain't too bad and lots of fun can be had at Fantasy Shots, though it's not really a strip club and will cost you a lot.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I had some good times in smaller clubs around New Orleans. You need to get off Bourbon Street, that's too much of a money maker for the owners to risk anything. But I had HJs and stripper slides in Rick's Cabaret. Fat City was the best place to get really dirty, had a couple of OTC sessions from those clubs and in those clubs, but they shut all those joints down, which sucked.
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    I hate how bad Utah clubs suck. The women are super hot at the clubs where you can't get anywhere near them. The only club you can do VIP at, the women are meh.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion