tuscl

Too good to be true?

jayhawk123
Arizona
Friday, April 29, 2016 6:17 PM
So I have this solid 8.5 (with great personality I would give a 9). I have seen her in the club a couple of times. I asked on first visit about us hanging OTC and she said we could but she wanted to see me one more time ITC. So I went to see her again and she brought up meeting OTC before I did. She wants to go to dinner then she said she would feel more comfortable going back to her place. She kept talking about us going to her bedroom and the fun we are going to have. We have plans set in a couple days. She has not mentioned a thing about money except for I am paying for dinner of course. She has beem responsive thru texting. I have seen and heard stories on here about getting set up to be robbed or something and that you guys usually get a hotel. Is this the classic if it seems to good to be true it probably is? She seems really nice and sincere. Would you guys if you were me follow thru and go to her place after dinner?

27 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    It is probably fine to go to her place. I would not risk it. Tell her you would be more comfortable on neutral ground for the first meeting or two.
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    Would depend on where she lives, whether there's any hint of an accomplice boyfriend or girlfriend, and whether there's any evidence of drug use. Dangerous neighborhood, potential criminal collaborators or drugs are non-starters.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I would tell her that you will pay for a hotel room nearby your restaurant instead. Try to come up with some excuse for this other than you're afraid that her drug dealer boyfriend will kill you. If she refuses the hotel, I would be suspicious unless she has a reasonable explanation. If she has a reasonable explanation, then I would still go to her place as long as there were no overt signs of trouble like others have mentioned. However, I would take my concealed carry handgun with me.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I'd say go to a hotel afterwards instead of her place. If over other OTCs with her you get a better feel for her, then take it to her place. I'm paranoid in general, but I think the odds of bad shit happening with a civi girl is probably just about the same with a stripper. I'm sure we haven't heard all (not just TUSCL) the misfortunes of guys at the hands of a woman.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    @JS69...so I already told her that going to her place works so what kind of good excuses could I use to go to hotel instead when plan is already to go to her place without like you said saying I am scared her boyfriend will kill me. I did point blank ask if she has a boyfriend or ex that may be around and cause problems and she assured me she doesn't. I know she could be lying. Also what kinds of explanations from her would you consider reasonable for her wanting to go to her place?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    being that I'm a lawyer, I'm obviously not the one to advise you on how to lie. Nevertheless, I'll step out of my comfort zone and give it a shot. You have an appointment on the other side of town right after the date. So you need a hotel on that side of town so you're sure to make the appointment You get performance anxiety fucking in a strange place and the first time you need to go to a hotel that you're familiar with. Weed thought of this one. You want to get her a nice hotel room because you want to treat her special, and she deserves a night at a great place. Maybe choose a restaurant in a hotel. Since you're already at the restaurant you might as well stay. Choose a hotel with something she would,like. Video girl requests a specific hotel because she loves the pool. Find a hotel with a spa. Tell her that you made an appointment for the two of you to,have a couples massage and afterwards while you're both relaxed you'd like to just go up to a room there instead of driving to her place. This is a good idea not only because it's a great excuse to get you in a hotel, but it'll spread her legs wide open. Most strippers love a massage/facial/nails done and nobody but me every seems to treat them to such things. DS III is still thanking me for her first spa trip weeks later. Think like a lawyer and you'll come up with something good.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    By the way you haven't even addressed the other big issue which is price, if any. If you can find my post from maybe six months ago about free girl, I had the exact same situation (OTC with no mention of price). Several people shared good advice.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I think the chances she's going to rip you off are slim. It has happened, of course, but it is rare. Why not just leave your wallet locked in your glove compartment, or some cash and a couple of condoms in your pocket, and relax at her place?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    One more and I'll shut up for a while. Maybe. Consider that she might have a good reason to want to go back to her place. For example, you might be a mass murderer who wants to get her alone in a strange place to cut her into pieces. She might understandably feel more comfortable at her place. On the other hand, most strippers are fine with (and osometimes request) a hotel. So her request is at least somewhat unusual. How long has she worked at the club? The longer she has worked there, the more likely it is that she could be found easily if you were robbed. That risk ought to make her less likely to participate in such a thing. But of course she's a stripper so the application of logic may simply confuse the situation.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    She says she has a hot tub/jacuzzi at her place so the hotel and pool thing is out. I was thinking like mentioned above about leaving my wallet locked in my car. She hasn't mentioned money at all. This could be all for not if she goes silent the day we are supposed to meet like what happened many times with my EX CF. JS69...how do I find the thread about free girl and the advice there? Thanks for your advice and help
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    @Sam...yes that is what is odd in my mind that she was so willing to say we could go back to her place like it was no big deal. She says she can tell I am a good guy and feels safe. I even brought up with her asking if any boyfriend or crazy ex that may be around and she said No
  • mmdv26
    8 years ago
    Years and years ago did OTC one afternoon with hottie at her place for the first time. Makin' out on the couch when suddenly the front door opens. It's her mom who is home from work early. Mom not feeling so well, so she truddles off to her bedroom, hardly acknowledging my presence. Hottie and I head out to motel.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Here are two links about the development of free girl. As usual there's some good advice but ignore what Rick says. Cause he's Rick. [view link] [view link]
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Happy to go back to her place after we've met a few times. I would not do it as a first OTC. Gotta go with whatever your style is, but for me, "let me buy you dinner and then we'll party a little in SOMA, maybe hit a strip club, and I'll get a hotel right there in the district so we can just walk back to the hotel, no one needs to drive afterwards, in fact if you want you can show up and get ready in the room before we head out" rolls right off the tongue. Since that is exactly the OTC agenda I always have anyway -- pre-sex partying is mandatory, not optional -- it works fine for me.
  • carolynne
    8 years ago
    If you're nervous I'd say hire a real pro or get yourself a real gf. Unless danger turn u on...
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    She's going to clunk you over the head and you're going to wake up with your kidneys missing. Are you that fucking stupid that you can't understand this? Every idea you've brought up to meet on neutral ground she has rebuffed. Another warning sign is she hasn't even talked about a price yet. You must have Down Syndrome like Juice. It is contagious.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    @Shailynn...where did you read anywhere that I have offered her meeting on neutral ground and she has rebuffed it? That was never said. She suggested her place from start and I said ok
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Sorry mistook this statement: "She says she has a hot tub/jacuzzi at her place so the hotel and pool thing is out," for a rebuffment.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    jayhawk, how much money did you spend on her ITC during those few visits?
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    @Rickdugan...I sent you a PM
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    @JS69...I sent you a PM
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I don't think it's anything sinister. I think she wants you to meet her parents and fourteen kids that will be living with you after you're hitched... ;-)
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I'm very suspect if a dancer offers OTC at her place. However, I live near New York City - and I'm less trusting than other folks might be. Maybe she has something nice planned - a relaxing and sexy time in the hot tub/jacuzzi - and then sex in her bedroom? Some girls like to set up the romantic encounter and really enjoy it in a familiar place. I'd definitely try to find out if she expects any payment for the rest of the evening. I'd also be vague about how much cash I carry (just in case she's got ulterior motives).
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I hate to come off as cynical, but it has become my SC nature through experience. Sounds like a set up to me. You can go with one of two philosophies here: 1. Nothing ventued, nothing gained. Or 2. Nothing ventured and you don't get mugged by a pimp. Let us know how it goes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Tell her you are only able to get an erection at the Holiday Inn
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Do it Doug!!! I say go for it just leave your wallet in your car or don't take much cash with you since price wasn't mentioned.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    You are thinking with your little head, Jayhawk, don't do it. John Smith had a stroke of genius with a hotel with a restaurant in it. She suggested her place. She's talking it up with a got tub/jacuzzi. She hasn't brought up money. Too many red flags. Think it through.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion