tuscl

Playboy Mag

mjx01
Aspiring Global Hound
Friday, April 29, 2016 4:41 PM
Any other Playboy mag reads out there? Wondering what you think of the new format. I sort of think the quality of the models has improved (more girl next door types compared to 'plastic' types) but not getting to see all the goods kind of ruins it for me.

13 comments

• chukko
    8 years ago
    Yeah. It was surreal to see Playboy mag at the checkout line.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I haven't seen one in a long time. I imagine I would rather look at Stuff magazine or whatever it is called now. They had some hot girls in it. Someone once gave me a free subscription. stuff magazine models [view link]
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Nah. Always hated Playboy and that turd Hefner. My mags of choice were Hustler & Penthouse.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    ^^ Hustler? Lol. Seriously. I only ever looked at it a couple of times. The wide open veejay jays were not sexy. Not sexy at all.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Penthouse was my go-to, but I had to sprinkle in a Hustler once in a while to keep it real :)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I have been a subscriber to Playboy for the past decade. There is a magazine website, and every Black Friday you could get Playboy and many other magazines for $3.65 a year. That's not per issue, that's the entire year. I have a stack of Playboys in my home office I haven't even opened yet, but I did check out the first one with the new format. I read the jokes and an occasional article then I throw it away. Sadly I'm more excited about the wine magazines that come to the house these days!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Why would the lack of nude models bother me? I only read Playboy for the articles.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    The girls have always bene hot, but it's too tame for me. That's the way Playboy is though. Will never forget Ricky Gervais' comments he made at the Golden Globes about why that girl married Hefner, so funny.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I found the Ricky Gervais jokes that Londonguy mentions. Pretty funny. [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Playboy never interested me. The photographic content was too tame. Penthouse was a bit better. Hustler was my fave. I liked those "spreads" - very graphic - and the beaver hunt girls were always filthy too! This new non-nude playboy is a major change - and it might work for some - as it may allow playboy to compete with Stuff and Maxim, etc.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Canceled my subscription after 30+ years. When customer service contacted me I replied in CAPS........... NO BOOBS! The pictures in my woman's Venus clothing magazine are sexier than Playboy now. [view link]
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Penthouse>hustler>playboy
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Lol lonball300 yeah Playboy without nudes is like a Reese's peanut butter cup without the peanut butter!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion