tuscl

Texting

jayhawk123
Arizona
Wednesday, April 27, 2016 2:03 PM
How often do you guys text with a dancer who gives you her number? I know it is different how long you have known her. I have one who was my CF but haven't gotten a response to texts in almost 2 weeks. I have known her for 5 years as my ATF was her best friend at the club. After my ATF stopped dancing I became a regular of my almost ex-CF. Then there are 3 other dancers at 2 other clubs that I have just met in last couple of weeks. 2 of them I have talked to and gotten dances from on 2 occasions. The other one I have only seen and gotten dances from once so far. I have a text out to all of them today and gotten no response. I know one is sick because she texted me to let me know yesterday so that I wouldn't go to the club because she knew I was going to see her. One I just saw 2 nights ago at the club. She wanted me to come see her one more time before she gave me her number but I told her 2 times was enough since it is a long drive to her club so she gave it to me. I texted her to make sure she gave me her real number and didn't hear anything back until today(2 days later) she said she was busy yesterday. What does it take like only 5 or 10 seconds to text me and let me know the number is right. Coincidentally she is off on Tuesdays but even though she didn't say I know she works today. My old CF always did that where she wouldn't respond to my text on a day she didn't work but on days she was working responded back more often.

33 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Welcome to the club. I love it when they tell me they never got my text.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    How about girls who will spend time reading web sites and email, as opposed to just texting. I have not found much of this former, though they all do the texting, amongst AMP girls. SJG The Lonely Shepherd [view link]
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I've been all over the map as far as texting, depending on how our relationship went. - With my CF, I text her only a couple of days before I'm heading to the club to see her - I've had girls who I texted almost every day, with them initiating many of the texts. It wasn't just to coordinate appointments at the club or for her to entice me back sooner, but everyday keeping in touch. Just totally depended on the girl. When a stripper only texts you on days she works, she's basically training you to only text her for work reasons and to set your expectations. Now that you know the deal, you can get with the program or find a different girl who enjoys texting you more. I DO understand that popular strippers, apart from constant texts from friends and suitors, can get inundated with texts from regulars, and as a result might need to do something like, "texts from customers are work, so I'll only respond on work days" to keep their sanity and protect their free time. Completely understandable, but a girl isn't going to pass from CF to ATF for me unless we can text at least a little (these days, I don't have the time or inclination to text a stripper very often, but if I text I usually expect a timely response)
  • scatterbrain
    8 years ago
    Who really cares? Texting really only benefits the dancer....to drum up additional business. We get very little, if anything, out of it; with the possible exception of a diversion from our otherwise boring lives. Just lighten up a little. If texting or sexting gets your juices flowing, then there's a bigger issue you need to deal with. I'd much prefer the in-person attention.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Are you texting them to inquire if they are working and they are not responding? That's pretty dumb on their part. I don't text my CF. What's the point? I only need to know when she's working so she texts when she works.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Not much, when they want you (your money) they'll text you.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    The one stripper number I got so far I lost it already!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Newsflash!!! For the most-part strippers can’t stand custies and will only deal w/ them when they absolutely have/need to – when she wants/needs your $$$; you’ll get a sweet text from her – o/w she’d rather not hear from you; IMO – this may also have to do in large part w/ them wanting to keep their work/SC life and personal life as separate as possible. It seems you keep treating these women as civvies and expecting/hoping they have a similar level of interest in you as you do in them – this is rarely, rarely, the case. You’d be better off expecting them NOT to return your texts and be pleasantly surprised when they do. It’s the nature of the beast.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    With the 3 new girls that I have gotten numbers from in last 2 weeks I have been texting to try to get to know them and stay on their radar. They work at a club an hour from me so trying to make them feel comfortable with me to get together OTC. One told me last week we could do dinner next time I come up to the club but about 3 different times when we were texting back and forth as soon as I mentioned planning dinner I wouldn't get anymore texts that day.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If you treat them as civvies they often will quickly develop strong interest in you. This is my repeated experience from zillions of hours spent in our local clubs. SJG
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"as soon as I mentioned planning dinner I wouldn't get anymore texts that day. " LOL.. always cracks me up. Are you being clear that you mean dinner before the club, so she knows she'll be getting cash out of it, too?
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    @Subra...yes. When I talked to her at club on Friday she mentioned we could possibly go eat before her evening shift on Sunday but when I brought it up Sunday afternoon while texting with her I didn't get anymore texts that day.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Pretty much every stripper at one time or another doesn't timely respond to texts. With some it's a constant issue, with others it only happens sporadically. The subject matter of the text matters a lot. If you are just asking to somehow pay them money, either itc or OTC, then most will respond semi kind of a little bit promptly. But if you are just texting about random daily shit, which I very rarely do except occasionally with a DS, then they may never respond. Because they are not your girlfriend, and they want to keep their club and personal lives separate. The exception to this rule for me is DS III. She genuinely gets a little hurt if I don't text her every 2-3 days just to touch base. And she usually, though not always, responds promptly. But she's new and hasn't yet learned how strippers handle customer texts. Basically you just need to expect this and not worry about it. Cause it's going to happen a lot.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If she doesn’t think she will get paid for spending time w/ you outside the club then she’s probably telling you she’ll have dinner w/ you in order to keep you as a custy but she probably never will unless you pay her for her time outside the club – it’s all about the $$$ - it’s business.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    I have 2 CF's...one for daytime shift and another for night time shift. The night shift dancer I have known for 6 months. She used to text once a week, just to ask how my week was going. But now her boyfriend wants her to quit and she rarely works. She only texts to set up a meet with me at the club, abut once a month( when she needs money ). CF #2 is new(to me) but a very popular girl. I text her once a week just to say hi, and she is almost always slow to respond. Except on days that I also ask if she is working, then she responds in a few minutes! Pretty typical of most dancers.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    +1 Papi. It's most annoying to me when I don't get a response when I'm calling to set something up and they don't return a text. Obviously that's dumb on their part. My last fave texted me to say she couldn't meet up due to death in the family (actually legit not SS because we had talked about it a lot and was expecting it). But has not returned any texts and I haven't heard from her in almost two months. I stopped trying to contact her, not worth It.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I have 3 dancers who I regularly text with. My ATF it's just about a daily exchange. I brought her to detox yesterday and she left her pocketbook & phone with me. I checked her phone and while there's communications with drug dealers, her BF is the only other guy she's in touch with. He says he loves her but won't see her till she's been sober for a month. He's going on 3 months sober and is really trying to make it this time. She initiates texts with me usually when she needs something - money, a ride, legal advice, etc. I usually contact her when I'm horny. She's been calling my cell phone a lot more lately. Another dancer that I see frequently is also in court ordered detox but I got a text from her phone, but it was her mother who just got out of detox. Damned if the mother wasn't asking for advice about the daughter and then asked for money. I told her (respectfully of course) that her entire family was so fucked up it would take Dr. Phil a month to get a handle on the problems. The third dancer sent me a text with a photo of the shallow cuts up and down her arm that she self inflicted after getting in a fight with a customer which led to her firing/quitting. So she's "between jobs" and may need some help. How did we live without texting?
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    It really depends on the girl. If you are kind of new to her and vise versa the texts are usually all business. If you have done some sort of OTC or have been getting dances from her for a while you the texts seem to be a little more playful and friendly. To make a long story short.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I quit wasting my time communicating in many ways other than body language. That's the only form of communication I will engage.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Lol you can't win with strippers. I have barely said 3 words to one dancer in the club, but exchanged numbers with her anyway. Now she won't leave me alone and blows up my phone with stupid texts. Another stripper that I hung out with (talking for over 2 hours and had great chemistry with) was very eager to give me her number and when I texted her....crickets. Women! Bah! ;)
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    This isn't strictly a stripper thing, texting with chicks in general especially younger ones can be an exercise in futility. I try not to unless there's a reason that I have to.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Agree with TheeOSU that texting with younger women, to some extent this is par for the course. As expected, strippers can be extra flakey, even compared with other young women, but younger people in general seem to have much looser etiquette rules around these things. That said, sometimes with strippers, it is NOT flakiness, it is her attempt to communicate with you that she only wants business-related texts from you... I always either respect that, as with my current CF who provides enough fun in the club that I don't mind that she doesn't like texting me, or I move on to another stripper who will indulge me in texting. Agree with Butterman that things always start out business-only, but the more you see her, generally the more texts will get playful and friendly ... I usually end up in playful/friendly text mode with most of my CFs and all my ATFs, but my current-fave is a business-only texting girl, so that's that.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    SMH when will PL's learn that strippers aren't looking for guys who are looking for girlfriends
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Recently a stripper said she was mad at me because I hadn't responded to her texts. But this girl only replies to my texts when she feels like it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ I believe that is referred to as stripper-entitlement
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Text her & tell her you wanna give her $500 as a Mother's Day gift - better chance she'll answer that text :)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    1. Bavarian giving advice to another PL - hahahaha 2. Nobody still can come close to Gawker
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Once you establish you got the right number only text about meeting up or if she's working or if you enjoyed ya'll time together. I don't text them on some random shit. As far as promptness of replies or she being the initiator that varies from stripper to stripper.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If she doesn't respond to your texts send her a dick pic of a huge erection along w/ the caption "thinking of you"
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    It really depends. Usually you'll get in a conversation and all of a sudden they stop texting for no apparent reason! Oh strippers!
  • ewire
    8 years ago
    I have never texted a dancer but I did just get myself a google voice number in case I want to, no way am I giving out my cell number
  • ewire
    8 years ago
    I have never texted a dancer but I did just get myself a google voice number in case I want to, no way am I giving out my cell number
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Papi_chulo - your posts are spot on. They tell the harsh truth - and I appreciate that info.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion