tuscl

Troll Notice: watch out for this 'san_jose_gay'. He posts trying to imitate me

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Troll Notice: watch out for this 'san_jose_gay'. He posts trying to imitate me.

It has been obvious that 'san_jose_gay' and Meat72 are the same. But it also looks like Meat72 is DoctorPhil.

Right here, Meat72 uses the word 'giy' in conjunction with mention of psych meds.
https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…

Well what he must have meant was, Robert Gie, an artist and psychiatric patient. But as Meat72 presents himself, that is not something he would likely know about. It is something DoctorPhil would know about. And DoctorPhil is the one who always talks about meds.

http://mikejay.net/wp-content/uploads/20…

http://mikejay.net/the-art-of-mind-contr…

So here we have it, 'san_jose_gay', 'Meat72', 'DoctorPhil', trolls all, and all the same, and responding to each other on the same threads.

SJG

41 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Ask us if we give a shit.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Why do you have 2 profiles that are so close in spelling?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Flagooner, read some of the posts. Then look at the reg dates and post numbers. Obviously 'san_jose_gay' is an impersonation troll, someone with nothing better to do than engage in online garbage.

SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Both seem to have same number of reviews, the one who is the true one san jose gay seems like a much more positive part of the personality. I think the place is better if the mysoginist, racist, homophobic rapist alter ego goes away and the true one s j gay stays.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    IME, this is getting so silly, that today I can laugh, and I hope it is with you.

SJG
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Someone has too much time on his hands.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    !
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Psychotropic drugs
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Psychotropic drugs

That's more the territory of DoctorPhil. All three DoctorPhil, Meat72, 'san_jose_gay', there are all trolls, all sock puppets run by someone with too much time on his hands, someone who plays dumber than he really is just to anger and provoke people.

SJG
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    DoctorPhil, Meat72, and san_jose_gay could be the same troll or three different trolls. No one but you cares, and you shouldn't either. It's not as if anyone confuses you and san_jose_gay. At least his posts are blissfully free of leftwing cant and antireligious vitriol, not to mention all the other crap you write about: AAMPs, the underground Mexican sombrero circuit, trains, organs, and God knows what else! My advice is to put san_jose_gay on ignore and let his trolling fade away all by itself. If you refuse to feed trolls, they starve to death.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the support MrDeuce, but I just worry about some new members and casual readers.

I agree with you that I am a definite persona and that once people see that there will be no confusion.

SJG
  • aks451
    8 years ago
    The entire internet comment universe is made up of five stoned guys in their underwear, typing from their parents' basement.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Is it that obvious.

We are all 15yo old too. I know that that shows. Most of us are named Beavis or Butthead.

SJG
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    San Jose Gay is way more stable. He doesn't rape people in his sleep.

Anyhow San Jose Guy, how can Dr. Phil and I be trolls when you are the only one whom has no reviews or any insight to how strip clubs work in reality? Seems like you have called yourself out on your own ineptitudes. Care to explain why you fall short of making any commitments in the strip club experience? What else could it be other than you are gay and you troll yourself for attention? Jeez! SMH
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I blame San Jose Guy's downfall on Obama. All things that are wrong come from him.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Why does San Jose Guy take himself so serious, ye t San Jose Gay is such a loveable character? I think his gayness has overcome!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    San Jose Gay Gay Gay Gay
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    San Jose Gay Gay Gay Gay
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    San Jose Gay Gay Gay Gay
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    San Jose Gay Gay Gay Gay
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    San Jose Gay Gay Gay Gay
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    San Jose Gay Gay Gay Gay
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    San Jose Gay Gay Gay Gay
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    San Jose Gay Gay Gay Gay
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    San Jose Gay Gay Gay Gay
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    San Jose Gay Gay Gay Gay
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    San Jose Gay Gay Gay Gay
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    San Jose Gay Gay Gay Gay
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    San Jose Gay Gay Gay Gay
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    vincemichael calls out elevation to his gunner. FIRE !!!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Phoning his spotter in San Jose. Hmm, adjust elevation 1 degree higher, gunner. FIRE !!
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    ..........I want to comment here............

But who the fuck cares........

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    DEAD ON, SIR !! SJguy, is blown away !!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    What is a troll? I see so many posts on here accusing one another of being trolls.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    People use the term wrong or rong on here. It is when a person posts stuff for the purpose of trying to get a rise out people. It's not disagreeing with or making fun of people.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Though i guess you could specifically troll a person or group, like how san jose gay has driven sjg nuts.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet…

Although many of the rapist SJG posts seem to fit the criteria such as killing christians, raping women etc
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I agree with ime that too many people on here use trolling as a synonym for "posting stuff I don't like."

I don't think san_jose_guy is a troll. He's a weirdo who writes long posts. No disrespect. I'm a weirdo that writes short posts! ;)

I certainly don't think he's a rapist or violent. I think he puts opinions out there that some folks don't like. I think some things he says a misunderstood. I suspect that in person we'd all find him perfectly ace!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    And I'll echo MrDeuce. san_jose_guy my friend, if you enjoy giving san_jose_gay shit right back that's brilliant! But if you don't like it or he just bores you just ignore him. But if you ignore him really ignore him. Don't do a rickdugan ignore where you still engage him. That will actually encourage him! ;)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Performance art combined with graffiti is what this thread is starting to look like.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    4got2wipe, mostly I'm just trying to draw him to the surface, as then people will see that he and I are different accounts, and so they won't be taken in by him. And then likewise they won't go along with any of the stuff he throws out. This indeed seems to have happened.

Thanks though.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion