tuscl

Stripper’s tale shows sex trade dangers

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
This is a crazy, fucked-up story, and I would not believe it if I did not know so many strippers. But is the story worth making a movie about?

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/mi…

9 comments

• Mate27
    8 years ago
    This is partially why I don't believe much of what I read on TUSCL. So many people addicted to drama they make up things to create unrealistic scenarios, and others have perceptions that they're wishing to become real life. Thanks Obama!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    This tale has been posted on here multiple times - the author has even admitted that parts are false.

People do exaggerate on here, and I wouldn't be surprised if some people blatantly lied. I for one share some of Miley success stories but not my failures. My gosh for every time I got laid ITC inside the club I don't want to even think about how many trips I went away empty handed - several without even getting a lapdance.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    James Franco is a tool.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't waste my time or money on a movie based upon this story.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

It was an interesting read when it originally came out. And many of us with SC experienced can see how it might happen.

But to make a movie out of it?
    Nah. It's not going to appeal to most people I don't think.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I think it could of it includes the murders and kidnapping.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    The story is pretty interesting if they would remove the parts where they say certain things didn't happen. If there was no pimp killing - and vanilla ice didn't jump off the balcony - then it's just a bunch of stupid girls doing very stupid things - getting victimized by a single pimp.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    So two girls car breaks down outside of Reno - they have no money - and they decide to post this on Facebook? File that under things NOT to do!
  • mmdv26
    8 years ago
    Maybe it could be a comedy? Girls version of "The Hangover".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion