tuscl

Annoying neighbors

crazyjoe
Colorado
What have you done to get even with annoying neighbors? I have neighbors that smoke huge amounts of nasty ditch weed. That smell gets in my house and god dam it stinks. I am thinking of getting some liquid ass and stinking up their house. What should I do?

16 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I say proceed with Operation Liquidass
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Just open a can of Liquid (Whup) ass on those mofos
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Can't you move your cardboard and ducktape shanty further down the alley?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Potato in the tailpipe. It actually works if done right.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Duct tape is expensive
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Fuck his wife in the mouth.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    These mofos work better than liquid ass. http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/27119612165… you can set them up to break open when victim arrives, one of these will fuck up a grocery store or principal's office.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ shit! I forgot about those. I fucked up an arcade and a shopping mall with those once
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ crazyjoe does potpourri
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Oh the humanity !! Revenge is sweet !!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I try not to irritate the neighbors. Back when I did have a problem with loud music waking me up I tried a couple different tactics. I played my music real loud a bit late at night on purpose. That didn't really work so one morning I just called up my neighbor and told her I could hear music quite loudly inside my house. She said she didn't realize I could hear it inside my house and turned it down. I was glad I didn't bother her too much. She looked pretty good washing her car in a bikini.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Just make sure you're upwind from the neighbors (and will stay that way!) before you unleash LiquidASS or Stink Bombs!
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Drop a dime on them
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Well, since it's ME who's the annoying neighbor, I have mixed feelings. My neighbors and I have big enough yards so the pot smell isn't an issue, but sometimes I feel like playing really loud!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Fuck his wife in the mouth."

Ace!

"Drop an upper decker on them too"

Brilliant!

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion