Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Annoying neighbors

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

What have you done to get even with annoying neighbors? I have neighbors that smoke huge amounts of nasty ditch weed. That smell gets in my house and god dam it stinks. I am thinking of getting some liquid ass and stinking up their house. What should I do?

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•
Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I say proceed with Operation Liquidass

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Just open a can of Liquid (Whup) ass on those mofos

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Can't you move your cardboard and ducktape shanty further down the alley?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Potato in the tailpipe. It actually works if done right.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Duct tape is expensive

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

Fuck his wife in the mouth.

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

These mofos work better than liquid ass. ebay.com you can set them up to break open when victim arrives, one of these will fuck up a grocery store or principal's office.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ shit! I forgot about those. I fucked up an arcade and a shopping mall with those once

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^^ crazyjoe does potpourri

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Oh the humanity !! Revenge is sweet !!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I try not to irritate the neighbors. Back when I did have a problem with loud music waking me up I tried a couple different tactics. I played my music real loud a bit late at night on purpose. That didn't really work so one morning I just called up my neighbor and told her I could hear music quite loudly inside my house. She said she didn't realize I could hear it inside my house and turned it down. I was glad I didn't bother her too much. She looked pretty good washing her car in a bikini.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Just make sure you're upwind from the neighbors (and will stay that way!) before you unleash LiquidASS or Stink Bombs!

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Drop a dime on them

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Well, since it's ME who's the annoying neighbor, I have mixed feelings. My neighbors and I have big enough yards so the pot smell isn't an issue, but sometimes I feel like playing really loud!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Fuck his wife in the mouth."

Ace!

"Drop an upper decker on them too"

Brilliant!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement