tuscl

Remind me: are hand jobs an "extra"?

JamesSD
California
Friday, April 22, 2016 11:00 PM
I feel like they are because they aren't assumed when you buy lap dances. But I also think they're the junior varsity of extras.

22 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I would say they are where i live but it depends on the club
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Any time the dick comes out it's "extra".
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Yeah.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    Yes, it's an extra as long as it's a direct hand job (her reaching into your pants or taking it out to do it). Now is she gets you off by rubbing it over the pants I would consider that high mileage and not an extra.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If the little head is breathing fresh air, it's an extra.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Depends whether she washes her hands before or after.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    bottom rung but yes.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Any time there is skin to skin contact with junior, its an extra. That being said, I knew a place years ago that it was pretty much a given and almost always included with standard tip and therefor didn't have to pay "extra", but IMO it is an extra (and LEO definitely would consider it an extra!).
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Will most girls that give you a hj also allow you to touch their vaj?
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    vag
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Yes, but it's on the very lower end of the scale. To someone who clubs in a hands-off area it might be the most that they can hope for. For those of us that are fortunate enough to club in brothels, it is foreplay.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Fuck yes. I'll pick a handjob over a covered BJ much of the time.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Agree with Subra, except with much of the time, I'll change that to every time. I don't consider a covered BJ a extra.
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Handjobs certainly would be an extra. Although at some clubs like Follies they are plentiful. At many clubs handjobs are not so easy to find or nonexistent.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ 'san_jose_gay' I an impersonation troll, just a jackass. SJG
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    If you consider it as one then yes. Who cares what the rest of us PLs think?
  • 72_os
    8 years ago
    I agree with football guy
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    10 out of 10 strippers would say yes :)
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I think they are extras. It's beyond the regular grind - and it involves pulling a cock out - and it involves completion - so it seems to qualify as an extra.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    If a girl touches your dick with her hand whether it's still in or out of your pants then to me that's an extra.
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    A high percentage of dancers don't allow vagina touching. So, FIV should be considered a low end extra.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Yes, they are.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion