tuscl

Need a term for this

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Thursday, April 21, 2016 4:21 PM
On one end of the spectrum we have spinners. In the other end we have thick, followed by fat. What is a dancer called whose in the middle of these two extremes? I like a woman who is a normal, average, healthy weight. Not a spinner who you can lift over your head with one hand, and not a thick girl who will crush my dick in a lap dance. Is there a term for such dancers? If not, we need one. Any suggestions?

38 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - I often use the term "medium-build" but perhaps someone can come-up w/ something better. Sometimes I subcategorize it further as “medium-slim” to describe a girl that is not skinny but thin w/ enough meat on her or “medium-thick” to describe a girl that is meaty but not quite thick.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Broke
  • impala
    8 years ago
    girl next door maybe
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Perfect?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Thick spinner ?
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Haught
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Barbie strippers? Girl Next Door types? Athletic? I call them Barbie strippers.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Angel? Babe? Dreamboat? Beauty? Dream Stripper?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    If a stripper looks like a barbie, she's far from average and probably thin. The "average" woman weighs 166 pounds and wears a size 12. That gives us a reference point of what "average" is. Women who are at an ideal healthy weight are actually thin or lean (in comparison to the "average" woman), they just have enough meat on their bones that they look healthy and not like sticks.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    DS
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    How about "average"
  • aks451
    8 years ago
    I suppose if guys knew dress sizes things would be easier. Spinners would be what, 0-2? I'd guess a size 12 would be considered "thick" or "heavy" in a strip club, but then you have to factor in height and athleticism. Maybe a better descriptor would be model types: rail thin would be fashion model, curvy-athletic would be bikini or lingerie model, thick would be plus size model.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    What dress size does a Barbie stripper wear? I am thinking size 3-4. Does that sound right? Is the OP thinking healthy women are a size 4? size 8? or size 12? I'm confused. I was thinking he meant size 4.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    In between skinny and thick? Maybe Fit?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Yeah but remember, spinners are supposed to be short too. Not just slim.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Extra medium
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Anyone have pics for a reference point on a thin healthy girl vs an average healthy girl? Is it almost the same? I also think it depends greatly on the individual point of view.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    How about "baby whale"?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I see what Nina's getting at. Barbies (size 3-4) might just be "tall spinners." If we're talking a size 8-12 woman, I often call them voluptuous. Va-va-voom! Dangerous curves ahead!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Average was a bad word to use. What I meant was the normal size/weight of an attractive young girl in college. Hot, young, but not unusually thin but clearly not even slightly thick. I'll try to post a link to a picture of an example. And if you've seen a picture of any DS, that's exactly what I mean. Its almost thin but not quite there and certainly not spinner thin.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Here's a good example [view link] [view link]
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Athletic?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    To be more precise what I meant was almost skinny but not quite there. I didn't mean "almost thin." The girl I'm describing is thin, but you wouldn't say that she's extremely thin or very thin.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    So far I like girl next door best. Athletic isn't bad either, although I think that it might have muscular implications that aren't accurate.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    That girl is definitely not representative of your average woman. She's probably 30 pounds lighter, and yes, she is slender, which is another word for thin. She's not waif thin like Kate Moss, but her thighs have little fat and she has string bean arms. She just doesn't look as tiny 'cause she's not short.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I would call her medium-slim as papi_chulo mentioned earlier.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    You can call them Baby Dolls strippers.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nice looking.
  • aks451
    8 years ago
    Just for reference, how would you all describe the current Supergirl? She's 5'8, athletic but not the bodybuildng type, but not a spinner.
  • 72_os
    8 years ago
    Jack for the win lol
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    I'd say she's pretty perfect. Maybe a size 2 or 4. Borderline spinner. Anything size 0 to 2 and some 4's are in my wheelhouse.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I would say papi_chulo has a good description/term. After reading Ninas description of average - I'm thinking average is a reference to her build and body size - and not a reference to a demographic average American woman.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    I consider the girl from the pics JS posted to be thinner than average, I would put her in the spinner category. I wouldn't get dances from a girl that was any skinnier than this girl is, to me once you get skinnier than her it starts to look unhealthy and is not attractive. I consider someone like Sunny Leone to be more of an average size and in general is what I prefer over a spinner. [view link] [view link]
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Unfortunately, I've been poisoned by hobby boards and dating sites, where nearly every term has all kinds of connotations. For example, curvy SHOULD mean curvy, but in provider ads and on dating sites, it means chubby. Anyway, "average" sucks because it sounds so .... average ... and really we're describing a super-hot bodytype. I've seen HWP (height-weight proportional) used... again, it is not as exciting a term as it could be, but it's better than "average"
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    How about "sensually pleasing."
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Sorry John but your pics are of a spinner. You can use average, athletic and HWP is always good. Curvy should mean they have tits and ass with an hourglass figure but a lot of times its used in place of BBW which is just wrong.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I thought there was only spinners and fat girls.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Da Onion and I had this discussion last week. He's into spinners, and mine are not exactly his type. Mine are a step heavier and bigger than a spinner. Not a huge step, but still not the same. His girls were too tiny for me, and mine were to big for him. Of course, there's no consensus. HWP sounds too clinical. Average is boring. And I agree my girls are skinnier than average. They just aren't little tiny spinners. And athletic is not fully accurate. Barbie to me suggests the doll which has DDDD fake looking tits, not what I'm into. I'm gonna stick with GND (girl next door) until a better label comes along.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion