tuscl

Have I been getting substandard blow job services?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Nina mentioned recently that ball licking is a standard part of a blow job. But I've had literally hundreds of stripper blow jobs in the past few years and very few of them that I can recall involved any significant amount of ball licking. I also had a smaller number of blow jobs in my youth and early years of marriage, and I just don't remember much ball licking.

Is this just something else like shotgunning that is common and everybody but me has done since their youth? And does this really do anything for you? I'm sure that my regulars will be happy to oblige if I ask, but I don't see how you get much from ball licking.

All of my regulars will kiss and lick the shaft to my hearts content. And that massively turns me on. But doing the same to my balls, while certainly not objectionable, just doesn't seem like a very big deal to me one way or the other.

30 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Where is san_jose_gay when you need him.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm not really interested in any descriptions of tranny services please. I'm talking exclusively blow jobs from female dancers who were born to that gender in the first instance.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    It's a delicate matter. There have been times when a girl has "played with the boys" and if she touches, sucks, kisses or licks to hard I get a queasy feeling, so she's got to know what she's doing down there.

Schwetty Balls!!!!!
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    If your balls aren't shaved don't expect your blow jobs to include ball sucking and licking.
    Man -scaping is key ingredient to a good blowjob . Also, if she is already sucking and licking your cock just tell her to "lick my balls"

Id be surprised if she doesn't give the old college try.

• gawker
    8 years ago
    I once was in a three way with two dancers and while one was sucking my dick the other was sucking my balls, one at a time. My sensitivity on my scrotum is not too high and it seemed inconsequential until she took my right testicle fully in her mouth and pain engulfed my entire crotch. I thought she'd ripped it off by the roots but it continued to hang free when she released it.
    Since then, I enjoy licking of my balls but no pulling, tucking, swallowing or engulfing allowed.
    About two years ago my ATF told me she felt a lump on my left testicle. I felt and agreed and ended up with an ultrasound to see what it was. The young, very attractive technician covered my dick with a towel and with gloved hands manipulated by testicle while scanning it with the wand.
    I asked if she remembered Tickle Me Elmo dolls and she did. I explained how there was one woman at the end of the production line who's job was to test each doll to ensure its laugh was correct. Her title was the test tickler. The young woman didn't even laugh!
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Probably, but it's not just you. I've long been of the opinion that most women don't know how to give a good blowjob.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Like gawker, I too have had them take my whole scrotum into their mouths and it really didn't do much for me. I am more sensitive to pain than pleasure in that area. However a good cock sucker will cradle those balls with her hands while sucking on the shaft.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I like to have my balls licked and sucked as a part of the overall blow job. I usually have to ask a stripper to do this, and they usually comply. However, one dancer absolutely refused.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Ball licking is an art form. Some women do, others don't. Over all, don't expect it. The other guys have had the unfortunate event happen. I'm glad I've never had that pain.
  • FTS
    8 years ago
    I can count the number of times I've had sex on my fingers and toes, and yes, the majority of girls who sucked my dick also included a good amount of ball licking and sucking.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    And silly me I thought there was no such thing as a bad blowjob ;)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    As long as she doesn't bite it's all good )
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I've only blown a few guys, but they have all come without a problem, often quite quickly, and enjoyed their experiences.

I definitely prefer sex.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Any guy that would complain about a blowjob should have his Mancard revoked
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    A truly brilliant blowjob should definitely include ball licking.

Perhaps surprisingly, my second ITC BJ was from a girl that focused on the balls. She actually seemed to want to avoid the shaft.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    So yes, I would say you have had many substandard blow jobs.

Then again if I were giving a blow job for money and not because I cared about the person, I might be pretty mechanical and basic, too. (Sorry)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I would say about half of the blowjobs I've gotten had some ball sucking/licking. It doesn't do too much for me, to each his own though.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Ya know I never thought about it but I too have not had my balls licked. Don't know if I'd like it or not. I guess maybe just some girls do and some don't and which girls you happen to be with!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Although I think a truly good prostitute who enjoyed her work and wanted to be more than a basic bitch would consider licking the balls as well, as plenty of men enjoy it and it's more fun.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Licking and sucking my balls rarely happens to me from both civilians and dancers. However, a few of them do at least lightly massage and play with them while sucking me off.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    Like Larry, I'd say its about 50/50 for me, with both strippers and civilians. I'm not a fan of having my balls licked/sucked/etc either. So, I generally tell them to focus on my cock instead if they do go for the balls & I've never asked a girl to do anything with them specifically.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I actually didn't lick the balls of the first guy I gave head to. It was my first time giving head although I wasn't a virgin, but he was. So he always came easily.

I think I've blown like 4 guys. For some reason I'm drawing a blank and can't remember if the number is one higher or one lower than that. But besides the 1st guy, I always give the balls some attention. I lick them or at least play with them a bit. When I lick them I jack off the dick simultaneously. It can help speed things up lol.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^spoken from a girl who knows how to please her man! Goddammit!

Nina, I usually go down on her first, and then I'll have her blow me (maybe 5 min, I won't cum though), and then get to fucking. My dick is plenty wet by then.

It sounds like your saying you'll blow him, he'll cum, take a breather (it'll probably take a few minutes for him to recover), and then get to fucking.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I'm not into ball licking or fondling. She can focus on the shaft and head
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Not much licking or sucking of balls; but the few very few times that I recall it was sucking and not licking.

I kinda like-it but that is a very sensitive area and the chick needs to be gentle - one-time I had a brute ghetto stripper suck both of my balls at the same time like she was biting into a ball-sandwich and I screamed in pain and actually ended the session due to her lack of tact and concern for my balls.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Tongue on shaft and/or knob at all times, hands are for other things. The worst bj I ever had was fooking great though!
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    you never get your balls licked? I hate when girls do that to me as it does NOTHING for me. And they never listen when I say don't deep throat me NOR should they lick my balls. Damn deaf bitches
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Ball licking is most likely a more "personal" experience. Just like a BJ is more intimate than straight up sex. ball licking, sucking, etc.... is great but she has to be gentle. Can't be rough with the boys.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I'd have to say that about half of the BJs I've gotten included ball licking. I don't care for the sucking, but licking and lightly tugging while sucking is guaranteed to get me off.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ OM fucking G San Jose Gay. Pulling the old "Gravy Train"!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion