tuscl

TS Stripper

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 7:27 PM
So let's suppose your an average straight guy. Definitely straight, not bi/bi curious, and not into trans women. You go to the strip club with some of your buddies, get kinda drunk. Your just there for a good time. You find a pretty young lady that starts chatting with you on the floor and you have a good time with each other. You decide to get lapdances from her. You're in the back, curtains drawn, and you have a silly, drunk/horny smile on your face. You know what to expect. She leans over and tells you that she has a secret. She takes off her panties and find out that she is a transsexual and tells you to stroke it. What is your reaction? What do you do about it? Do you as a SC patron have rights to sue due to harassment, or does the trans stripper's civil rights trump your rights due to anti-discrimination laws? Let the debate begin. PS: don't cheapen the discussion by saying there'd be no way that would happen to you. Trans women are looking more and more like non trans women. Plus, you're already drunk in the scenario anyways.

28 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Yeah it could happen and if it did(would a tranny have an obligation to tell the club she's a he before they hire her/him and does the club have an obligation not to hire trannys?) I would politely excuse myself from her company and never return to that particular club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I would pass her off to Juice
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Another reason for totally nude dancers. My favorite dancer lies on the edge of the stage nude and drapes one leg over a tipper's shoulder putting his nose about 10 inches from her coot hie. Won't happen with a transsexual.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I wonder if trannys could really get away w/ dancing in a club w/o anyone noticing or the secret not getting out - I think it's one of those boogie-man urban legend type things.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Another reason for totally nude dancers. My favorite dancer lies on the edge of the stage nude and drapes one leg over a tipper's shoulder putting his nose about 10 inches from her coot hie. Won't happen with a transsexual.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Or ldk.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I'd end the dance then and there and demand my money back. But this would never happen to me cause I don't get drunk or stoned at the club. I drink water.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ 93: I sent you a PM a few days ago.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Oh hell no! i'd defintley let the manager know!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Judging by most of the thongs I see 95% of the dancers wearing these days, that TS would have to be doing some serious "tuck and roll" for me not to notice. If that really did happen to me, I would probably be puking my guts out in the bathroom so much that I'd have to tip the bathroom troll $50 for the mess I would make.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "I wonder if trannys could really get away w/ dancing in a club w/o anyone noticing or the secret not getting out - I think it's one of those boogie-man urban legend type things. " My retired ATF always said there were several post-op trannies that worked along side her at a club in Vegas years ago. She said they wore chokers to hid their adams apple. She was nuts so take it for what it's worth.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Well yeah - a post-up quite possibly.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think LDK would be fine.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    At the least I get up and walk out. On the other end of the spectrum, I'm just not sure. Might just kick him in the nuts. Sure wouldn't have to ask for my money back. Never pay in advance.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Also note to self: beware of dancers wearing chokers, especially in Vegas.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'll answer the question that was asked which is whether you'd have a right to sue the dancer or the club. The answer in my opinion is yes. A lap dance involves a contract. The contract is either verbal or implied in fact. The terms of the contract are that she will dance naked or topless for you and grind her female crotch against your genitals. If she turns out to be a he, the essence of the contract is violated because it was understood that a woman would be grinding on a man. It's like contracting to buy a Ferrari and the seller delivers a Prius to you. The contract has been broken. Anti discrimination laws don't change the result.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ I find it mildly entertaining that our resident legal advice member is high as fuck when he's typing the above said statement.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I would end the dance. It's not my thing. ... and I like some weird shit. The most I'd be out is $150, and probably just the price of a single dance. It happens.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I remember when I lived in Texas. We would not have sued the club, but we would have dragged the tranny behind a pickup truck.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "I wonder if trannys could really get away w/ dancing in a club w/o anyone noticing or the secret not getting out - I think it's one of those boogie-man urban legend type things." Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Another reason for totally nude dancers. My favorite dancer lies on the edge of the stage nude and drapes one leg over a tipper's shoulder putting his nose about 10 inches from her coot hie. Won't happen with a transsexual." Double brilliant! All nude dances = ace!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Sure I was high but next morning my legal analysis makes sense. Maybe I'm into something here.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    on to something
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'd get up and leave. I'd call our resident attorney and ask for his recommendations on local Detroit area attorneys that might consider a suit against the club. I agree, contract law has been violated.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    You can ask not to "cheapen" the conversation by saying it won't happen, but that doesn't mean we will. And it also won't happen. Its just too high risk for the dancer. People still physically attack them without any sort of provocation, in fact its not terribly uncommon for them to be sought out specifically. To intentionally put themselves into that situation is bad for them as well as their cause. There's also the fact that, at least around here, no club is going to hire a dancer with a dick and put them out on the floor. Its too high risk for them too. As far as suing, not likely. At best you might be able to get the dance fee back in court, but your not going to win any sort of damages. Your chances are probably the same for suing because the stripper touched your junk. You can't put yourself into a sexually charged situation and then cry because there was a sexual element.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "• Sure I was high but next morning my legal analysis makes sense. Maybe I'm into something here." You're always high. It's okay because even though you're always high you make sense an impressive 80% of the time. Juice doesn't even smoke and he only makes sense about 20% of the time.
  • umissedaspot
    8 years ago
    If the club is in North Carolina simply wait for the stripper to go to the bathroom before getting a dance. If she uses the ladies' you can be absolutely sure she was born with a vagina.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @Johnsmith I know your a lawyer (supposedly) so I'll accept your answer with a little bit less grain of salt than usual BUT I'm not entirely convinced. Wouldn't that depend on the state? Not every state says a trans-woman is still considered a man by law. There are quite a few states that allow Trans-women to claim the female gender entirely and with that law behind them, you're till by technicality dancing with a female....with a birth defect lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion