tuscl

Hypothetical (I don’t believe we have ever asked a hypothetical question b/f on

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, April 20, 2016 10:40 AM
If only given 2-choices: 1) nude air-dance 2) clothed 2-way-contact dance (dancer looks are the same in both cases) I’d choose 2 – what say you say?

70 comments

• JamesSD
    8 years ago
    2. I can see her naked on stage
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I would choose #2 of course. Nude dancing is something that originated because the law has a hard time stopping it, while it is able to stop contact. I would go for the contact. But better I would just get her onto my lap and start making out with her. SJG
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    #2 no question
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    #2. I think that your gonna find #2 the clear choice.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    to make it even - in the #2 case - dancers are also clothed on stage
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ if this has an affect and you already voted; then vote again - this is for scientific research
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The law would like to stop both nudity and touching. But nudity has been upheld as a constitutional right. Touching has not been. But because of this we have nudity. All made more visual. Not common in 3rd world countries, even ones with the most casual of attitudes towards prostitution. But touching, interactive, is better. In some hostess bars, there is a great deal of touching which does go on. Best of course if the hostesses don't wear bras. Like I say, the best is a full on makeout session. Full nudity and FS can be done offsite. Interactions are more GFE if the girl lets you undress her in stages, than if she just undresses herself in front of you. SJG 'san_jose_gay' is an impersonation troll. Please read carefully.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Full contact clothed hands down
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Letting the girl be clothed can be a way to drive her just wild. Front side pawing does it. Then also pussy pawing through her pants will get her. She'll get to the point where she's ready to rip her clothes off. Sexy attire needs to be thought of in this light too, like a two stage foreplay scenario. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ no Juice - full-contact means you can use your hands - you don't have to keep them down!
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lol...damn NC rules got me all messed up
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ you dick - LOL
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    I faced this option last year in PP Greenville SC before it CLOSED....the dancers on shit was the D squad but the shot girl was a 9....they let me buy dances from her just one stipulation...she can't get naked.....I left happy
  • SmithWV
    8 years ago
    #2 all they way.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Fun with the shot girl!!! A vert smart move. But front room makeout session would have been better. :) SJG
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Full contact. No question.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Wow, it's pretty much a consensus. #2 for me too.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Scientists all over the world believe that clothed full contact, and naked no contact dances, are responsible for global warming.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    2 but I'd still push for peaks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ peaks are nice but peeks are better
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... Scientists all over the world believe that clothed full contact, and naked no contact dances, are responsible for global warming ..." Exactly! Those that don't allow nude 2-way-contact dances don't love our planet.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^You did say this was for scientific research?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Clothed full contact does generate heat. Some girls will get so hot that their clothes ignite. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Number 2 - that's easy! No chance to LDK with an air dance!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Number 2, because sending a fully clothed girl into orbit, to the point where she is ready to rip her clothes off, is great fun. SJG
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    #2 is the brilliant way! Unless I can hypothetically add #3 nude and full contact! #3 = triple brilliant! ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... Number 2 - that's easy! No chance to LDK with an air dance ..." IDK - DaOnion might break that myth :)
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Ha ha! Nice one Papi.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Nice Papi! Lol!
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Number 2. I can see her nude in the hotel after I run my new dead turtle system.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Fully clothed with a girl can actually be better, because it prolongs the foreplay, breaks the entire encounter into two stages. Though like Lone_Wolf says, stage two would be in a hotel. SJG
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    That's hilarious. There are like 10 "systems" out there I think. The dead turtle system is definitely a memorable one though.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I liked the fact that the turtle in the dead turtle system was named Hank! When I was younger my pet turtle really was named Hank! ;) I wonder if ricktheturtle ever runs the dead turtle system!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Women's sexy clothes should be designed as they are intended to be used: 1. Instant sex, nothing to take off. 2. Delayed sex after intensive makeout and feel up session. 3. As above, but with FOV/FIV too. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Women's sexy clothes should be designed for the choreography in which they will be used: 1. Instant sex, nothing to take off. 2. Delayed sex, after intensive makeout and covered feel up session. 3. As above, but with FOV/FIV too. 4. As above, but with titty access too. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Hank is worth more dead than alive
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    A better question would be: one way contact nude, or two way contact clothed.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Two way contact clothed can still allow for heating a girl up to the point of spontaneous combustion. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Don't fuck-up the scientific study Clackport
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Option 2 for me Papi
  • Il8vStripper5
    8 years ago
    2 is a compromise at the right price, 1 is a rip off at any price, so I pick 2.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    You folks are starting to get my main point, finally. 1. Letting girls sell dances to you is a chumps game. 2. Get friendly with your girl in the front room, makeout with her. Feed her money, and there should be no house cut. 3. Save the backroom until your own pants are going to come down. 4. If she talks about kissing instead of kissing, shine her on. SJG
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    SJG, you've said this about 10,000 times already, so yes, I think people have gotten your point. Without being rude, the problem is, 95% of strippers are not going to sit in your lap and make out with you in the front room. Maybe in an AMP or an underground Mexican hat dancing circuit, but not in a strip club. If you can figure out a way to get over 50% of the dancers to make out with you in the front room, please post the SJG system and I'm sure more people will pay attention to what you have to say. Just being honest.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    I need to take a #2
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ on SJG's head Just kidding SJG
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Honestly, either is an improvement for me. But I choose #2. Right now I get clothed dances (dancer wears 4 articles of clothing and contact is 1-way). I secretly wish for nude dances (since I can't have them, and I dislike the nanny state taking my away choice. So that's the old men-want-what-they-can't-have 'thing.' So having 2-way contact on top of what I already have would be nice, hence my vote.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    No. So many people post stuff which clearly indicates that they have not even really thought about it. The let girls sell them dances. They just take it all at face value. As far as what strippers will or won't do, and in what sorts of clubs, we have some info. Much of it just comes down to the selection process, you picking the girl and softening her up some, and then proceeding, as well as being good to her with the money. And also it just comes down to what sort of a club it is, like FS, and how open and blatant it is, and how competitive the girls are with each other. So based on posts about Tijuana, GREEN LIGHT, almost impossible to avoid. Based on reviews of USA Black Dives of the most extreme FS type, [view link], GREEN LIGHT, almost impossible to avoid. The women want results! Based on private communications about USA Mixed Race Dives, mostly the same as the Black Dives, and for the same reason. About San Jose AMPs, in the session room, often. About the more blatant San Francisco AMPs, much more common. But you do have to charm the girl some and it helps if you can flirt with her in the selection process and if you can dress nice to impress her. About the San Jose underground Mexican Bar circuit, that is against the rules, but it still happens. Like in the Sunnyvale clubs which are no touching, almost anything can happen if the girl wants you for OTC. We have had lots and lots of posts about front room makeout sessions, and also about girls who were so aggressive that if the guy wanted that, they probably would have gone along with it as that is the way to make it happen. In AAMPs it is standard. Much of it just comes down to how you orchestrate it. Not too much more time before I'll be on the road, visiting all such places and making it happen. I've had girls in SC's and AMP's who insist, "I don't kiss", demonstrably reverse themselves and let go completely. And then we have TUSCL members who insist, no front room makeout, no backroom. So I think it is just a matter of learning how to orchestrate it, plus being selective about what sorts of places you go to. And then once you've got a good one, keep seeing her regularly and fucking her in your own bed. And as far as a system, this is what I am describing, except that there is a kind of art too it. And I can say first hand that there are some social situations where you can just walk up to a girl you have never even spoken with before and take her into your arms and DFK her. SJG
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^OH Geez way to hijack a fun thread.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Jestrite50, one of very few TUSCL members who uses common sense and has learned how to get results. He is The Undisputed Master No front room makeout, no backroom: [view link] No dances until front room makeout: [view link] SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think if SJG ever shows up to a SC we’re in that only has a front-room; we’re screwed trying to compete with hit front-room expertise.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Again, you are talking about AMP's, Tijuana, and the diviest of dive strip clubs. If you can figure out a way to make out with over 50% of strippers in a more traditional U.S. strip club, without buying dances or feeding the girls hundreds of dollars, I'm sure a lot of people would listen to what you have to say. I know you want to believe it's possible, so do what Journey says. Don't stop believin.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ yeah - and hold on to that feeling too
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Haha. Yep. Absolutely Papi.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ It will be that way, and certainly by the time I make it out to Papi's turf. Not always, but most of the time the girls I select and I get along very well and it gets way way outside the P4P envelop. And so the girls make their interest and availability known. In San Francisco girls that insisted they did not kiss demonstrably reversed themselves. And then there was that extremely cute black girl that I was going to dog some and then invite to lunch, but she ducked into to New Century. In AMPs Viet fashion plates had been competing for my attention and auditioning to be my mistress. They would dress for me and then demonstrate that their GFE is the best. And then as described in detail on [view link], there are front room only clubs of the most extreme type. And there was our own Mexican Bar circuit, and then much was written about this front room only Cha Cha's in Chicago which does sound similar. I'm gentle and easy with girls, and verbally I usually do make a good impression on most of them right off. And then the fact that I pick the girl myself carries a great deal of weight. Still here, involved in politics, but in not too much more time I'll be on the road, seeking out the dives of dives, and making hooker girlfriend after hooker girlfriend. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "If you can figure out a way to make out with over 50% of strippers in a more , without buying dances or feeding the girls hundreds of dollars, I'm sure a lot of people would listen to what you have to say. " Based on what Jestrite50 says, the results are much better than 50%, more like 90%. This would be with feeding them money, but more comparable to what it would be in the dance booth. And remember there will be no house cut. The point of the front room is that you have not committed to anything and so you can lead it. It is a more flexible interaction, like I used to always get with front room fun in the Mexican Bar table dancing circuit. Once you, "buy a dance", you have to let the girl lead it. So don't do that until she is in extreme makeout / heavy petting with you, and it is time for your own pants to come down. As far as "traditional US strip clubs", why the hell would anyone want that? I mean for one thing, in traditional US strip clubs girls have to deal with guys who rate them on a 1-10 scale and who treat them like FemBots who sell 'extras' for money. So of course they have had to learn how to take advantage of the situation. And of course you should be able to see that because I do not treat them this way, I often get GFE saturated in situations where that is not the norm. Traditional US Strip Clubs? Hell no. How do we get Hong Kong Bar Quality: [view link] SJG
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lol.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    No. 2 no doubt.
  • luvemthick93
    8 years ago
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    No. 2 for me as well Papi. For me it's all about contact. I have had some very sensual fully clothed dances ocasionally. For me an air dance doesn't get it. I need the stimulation of a Woman's Touch. That's why I always try to start a session with lots of touching caressing making out with DFK in the front room. Then when we get to the back her pump is already primed and she's ready to go.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    Oh and Mr. DaOnion I'm not sure where you club but in Ohio there are lots of clubs where front room lap sitting and make out sessions are common. Best club for this is the Harem in Dayton Ohio also many of the clubs around ohio not only permit it but condone it.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Ohio sounds like the exception not the rule.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Ohio hates nudity and semi nudity. Ohio also hates closed/private rooms. So (clothed) contact (out in the open) is about all we got. So they upsell contact as that is easier to hide from vice (police). So she can't take off her bra or g-string while she's with me. Exactly, what problem does this law solve??!?
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    It really would depend on my mood. Sometimes I really just want eye candy so #1. Occasionally though lots of contact would be a must so those times it would have to #2.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    I'm leaning toward #2. My question though is with the non nude two way contact dance would we be able to put our hands on her tits/ass/pussy underneath her cloths so we were touching bare skin or is it over the clothes touching?
  • sflguy123
    8 years ago
    If they're the same price #2. But #1 is basically a table dance and #2 is basically a nontopless lapdance. Given the price difference between #1 and #2, $15 dollars per song I mostly stick with #1 at places that allow touching with table dances. Best of both worlds.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    Clothed two way. My type of girls don't need their clothes off for me to get off. If I can grad dem ass and titties, then I'll take that over the naked no-contact any day.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    Usually your imagination is better than reality anyway lol
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion