tuscl

if it was up to you, how would you do it ?

Sunday, April 17, 2016 7:54 AM
This is a hypothetical situation How would you do church if you started and owned one ? What would be your main message ? How would you connect with your community and city ?

10 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I would spread the word of Jesus........Be cool and don't be a dick
  • ellocohombre
    8 years ago
    I think of hard rock concerts as a religious experience. When I go I really get into it. You come out sweaty and physical drained. Each man is in charge of his own destiny. My church would be like a Christian rock show I guess. Alot of jumping up and down with your hands in the air and releasing good vibes and energy. Peace and Love.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    This is how I conduct the worship session at my church. [view link]
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I'd do just like the Reverend Cleophus at the Triple Rock
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    72, your assumption is a bit flawed. If you are going to be a faithful Christian, you can't "own" a church. You may start it, but you have to be open to God, and He may lead you places that are outside your comfort zone.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    The church of Venus? Topless dancers or nude with see through micro bikinis at the altar. Rock music playing. A stripper pole in the center and maybe two or three along the sides. Miller lite bottle beer sold at only $3 but one or two dollar donations appreciated with every bottle. $5 donations expected at the door unless you're a paid member, than you get waved in as a devoted worshipper. For $10 donations, altar girls dance on your lap for a song. Then all club expenses are written off since this is a religious service worshipping the God of love.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    As far as messages, Come tip time a DJ could say, it is better to give than receive. Quick one liners. Maybe even one line that says, "when you die, you will get to experience the pain or joy you gave to everyone in your life." Now make your favorite girl happy so you will enjoy the moment again whenever it is our time."
  • Il8vStripper5
    8 years ago
    Temple of prostitution, ancient Greek style.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    ATACdawg: That's only true if your church is one dedicated to Yahweh. That's not the only type of church. Let's see. Perhaps a Church of Lucifer, Bringer of Light. More likely though, The Temple of Humanity Unchained. "I am my own god, and so are you. Let us worship ourselves."
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I would start a church of the flying spaghetti monster I would teach the love of red whine with pastas I would reach my community by giving out free spaghetti
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion