tuscl

If there is 80°temps and 2 feet of snow in the forcast

crazyjoe
Colorado
In the same week, you are probably sober and in Colorado

16 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Crazyjoe does the weather. I wouldn't expect anything less.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    so global warming is real? and the coming ice age is real at the same time? kind of like a yin and yang eternal struggle between mother nature and mother nature on her period? whoa you’ve got some good weed out there but i have to admit that suddenly everything makes sense. everything except san_jose_guy that is. that psycho bastard’s existence will always remain a mystery
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    OH YES, INDEED. !! Denver can be beautifully sunny and in the 80's and it's snowing like a bitch up in the Front Range.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I bet crazyjoe is going to clog the local meteorologist's toilet if this non-brilliant weather continues!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Crazyjoe will throw a M80 down that bitch and the meteorologist will have to start taking a shit in his front yard with the dog.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    I remember going up Pikes Peak one August day in the 80s, It was about 98 on the plain east of the mountains and 45 minutes later I was standing in 3 - 4 inches of snow in 28 degrees of "invigorating" cold wind at the top of the mountain. (That is a fun drive, but it would have been much more fun if I had remembered to unload the trunk and leave all the bags, camping gear and junk in the motel - before I went up!)
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    That's why I'm going to grad school in Colorado :) Lovely.

(There's many other reasons but I took into account the weather and how beautiful it is).
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ when you get here let me know
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    If you dont lime the weather in Colorado either wait 5 minutes or drive 5 miles
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Be careful what you say about the myth of global warming. If you do not agree with the official party line (global warming is man made and only authorized government officials should be allowed to decide who gets to use energy) you will be charged and jails for sedition. The New York AG and Obummer are writing rule right now to start prosecutions for those who dare to speak out publicly about the scam of government fabricated man caused global warming
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    Don't be a paranoid idiot Tired ape, your hairless ape federal government in America can't even pass a budget let alone "persecute" those who share your right wing delusions.

You damn dirty apes should know these facts:

1. You apes have created climate change. We lions will end it.
    2. Idiots like tired ape and that Phil moron that doesn't understand the difference between weather and climate aren't important enough for me to go all wildebeest on. Well, you may end up getting the wildebeest treatment because it amuses me, but neither of you have enough wealth or power to make the cats pay attention to you.
    3. Times are changing. You hairless apes are moving down in the pecking order. Get ready for the new normal.

Don't like what I'm saying? You better like it or something will happen to you. Something that rhymes with schmildebeest.

ROAR!
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ awww. what’s the matter zipperhead? upset that your comic book hero cloak of invisibility isn’t working? you always were, still are and always will be a dumbass marooooon
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    Shut it not a doctor Phool! You're prattling on about comic books when you're debating the king of the beasts. You're a wildebeest. Soon you'll be an ex-wildebeest. Get the picture? Squawk!

Then you'll be yummy yummy yummy in my tummy tummy tummy after you've rotted by the roadside for a bit. Squawk!
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    New England is far worse. Two Sundays ago it was almost 80 and was still 60 when I went to bed at 11 pm. At 7:00 the roads were a sheet of ice with almost 4" of snow on them.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Damn, that's crazy!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    That's the North !!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion