Monday, April 11, 2016 10:51 AM
Title says it all!

51 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Fuck the Chump !!
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Apparently, some strippers are smarter than you, chess master.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    How about Mr. T for president, Trump was voted patient of the month at the SJG institute for mental health.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I will never consider voting for a Democrat again so it makes politics easy.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Make america great again!
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Brokered convention, anyone? I don't think Trump will get 1237. The convention should be a fun shitstorm.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ No doubt. It's hard to say who will come out of the woodwork to try to steal the nomination.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    A friend of mine here in Alexandria has been a tireless worker for the Republican Party for years and years. I asked her who she was going to vote for. She said that she was totally disgustedwith the choices and would probably vote for Hillary.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    All things considered, Hillary is the most moderate of all leading candidates... She leans left on social issues, but besides that, she has a lot of appeal to the republicans who have moderate tendencies or who don't want to vote for Trump. I think in the electoral college, Clinton would have an easy W against Trump.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Clinton is actually way more conservative than Obama or Trump. But Trump supporters don't see that....
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I'm going to invite some people over and have popcorn, pizza and beer for the republican convention! That shit is gonna be like a pay per view event!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Trump makes me feel like I'm in the movie called Idiocracy where the world is full of idiots and this is our president. [view link] Joe was the average guy from our time who fell asleep in a stasis chamber or experiment and woke up many years later as the smartest guy around.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Not that my vote matters but I might vote for Trump. I blame Hillary and the democrats for vastly increasing my health insurance premiums and making a mess overseas with ISIS, getting Americans killed in Libya and working on increasing our electricity costs with all the epa regulations on coal that used to provide most of our nations power. Obama killed over 100,000 coal jobs right there. The democrats still say the biggest threat is global warming, not terrorists.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    So what if Trump wins? Dummies already voted for lying Obama twice, and are now going to vote for lying Hillary
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    mikeya02: They all lie, so that's no basis for a vote. Obama has done what he said he would. You may not like it, but America got what it wanted in voting for him: No expeditionary wars, a restored economy, cheap gas prices, a step towards National health care, no terrorist attacks on American soil...what's not to like?
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    to rockstar: Clinton is *not* more conservative than Obama or Trump (neither of whom is conservative at all). She *is* more of an interventionist on foreign policy than either of them, which is not the same thing at all. The Left needs to get over its simplistic equation "conservative = warmongering plutocrat". Only in that twisted sense is Hillary a "conservative".
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Very strange week. I've agreed with chessmaster twice in as many days. If things keep going like this, I might be forced to agree that jerikson is a guy.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I'm sorry, but anyone posting that a Republican would ever vote for Hillary simply is either a liar or doesn't know any Republicans. Obama has done what he said he would? You mean be open and transparent? Not according to the Journalists in this country. Bring us together? He has single handedly set back race relations in this country for the foreseeable future. Improve the jobs outlook? Only if you think minimum wage jobs are the best. Foreign relations? Pushed allies away and set Iran up to run us out of the middle east. Reset with Russia? Buh bye Crimea, Ukraine and Syria. Yeah, he did what he said he would. Paul Ryan will be the nominee in a brokered convention.
  • karizma1
    8 years ago
    Trump is going to do very well in upcoming primaries on 4/26 and 5/3 and will big states like New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Maryland, Indiana and others. He will also win California in June These wins will encourage delegate momentum. I also see him choosing a VP that will satisfy the "establishment" and announcing his pick before the convention. Someone like a Huckabee, Kasich or Rubio. That will ensure victory on the first ballot. Trump will go on to "schlong" the Clinton campaign. He is a vicious guy who fights back and is a master manipulator of the media. Democrats are not used to going up against a person like this.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    skibum: I am a lifelong Republican, and although I'd have to hold my nose while I did it, I'd pull Hillary's lever before I'd vote for Trump or Cruz I'm NOT a HRC supporter by any stretch, but Trump or Cruz, IMO, are far worse options. And I am not a liar.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    No terrorist attacks on American soil?! You are a fucking moron!! San Bernardino, Ft. Hood, the recruiting center, Oklahoma City, and many many more one offs whereby the aggressor clearly stated "Allah akhbar". Low gas prices are the fruit of American domestic production, which has cone to an end due to Barry's ineptitude. The economy is a lie and a house of cards being propped up by artificially low interest rates. More Americans on food stamps than in history. More Americans not only unemployed, but dropped out of the labor force than ever. He has emboldened our enemies, and alienated our friends. Anybody who calls Clinton a moderate is almost as dumb as you are.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    ^You are angry, sir. Take a few deep breaths.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Well shit.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I am angry. I'm tired of the politicians lying and ignoring. I'm tired of the media enabling and manipulating. I'm tired of our countrymen's willful ignorance and tolerance of all this bullshit. Obama is a failure, Hillary is a failure, and Bernie has done nothing to fail at, until now. Trump is a horse's ass, Kasich is a selfish old bastard, and Cruz is a smug hypocrit. I'll never vote for a liberal democrat, but I'll quit the GOP if they steal the nomination from the lawful winner of the primaries. I almost have to wonder if the American system of government has failed, and can ever be restored.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Most Trump supporters are in a strange state of denial with their candidate. When I tell them all the whacked out things Trump is saying (on video), they either deny it or simply quit talking. The dude would set this country back so far. I doubt we would ever recover.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    The only way Clinton avoids jail is if Obama has the AG stone wall the FBI indictment recommendation. If anyone else had done what she has done they would be in a cell by now possibly on death row. What she has done fits the Constitutional definition of treason (the only crime defined in the Constitution)
  • karizma1
    8 years ago
    I really don't understand what is so "whacked out" about what Trump is saying....Here are some things that people deem controversial: 1. There are a lot of drugs coming across the southern border that are harming Americans and many crimes are committed by illegal immigrants who shouldn't be here...Therefore we should build a wall along the southern border to address these issues and deport people here illegally....(Correct) 2. ISIS fighters may disguise themselves as refugees to enter a country and commit acts of terror. Therefore, we should temporarily ban immigrants from Muslim-majority countries until we can figure out what is going on...(Correct, see Paris, Brussels, San Bernadino, etc) 3. In a hypothetical situation, if abortion is deemed illegal by the federal government, should a person not obeying the law be subject to punishment? Yes. (Correct, if you break a law there should be a punishment) 4. Stupid trade deals are draining our country of jobs and money. There should be a tariff imposed on imports into our country. (Correct, look at our trade deficits, loss of manufacturing jobs and the fact that other countries do this to foreign imports to protect their companies) 5. Rosie O'Donnel is a degenerate and overweight. (Correct, google her for confirmation) 6. John McCain is a war hero because he was captured. (Correct, if he wasn't captured and made it home safely without incident no one would know who he is) I think the 6 points above have caused Trump the most controversy, but I don't really see anything controversial about it. He is right.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Rep Mark Takano, California's 41st Congressional District [view link] SJG
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Lol yeah Karizma, correct on all accounts. "We" are going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it. Hahahahah It's astounding how many far-right people will actually get behind a man with know serious political agenda who just touches up on some shallow ideas that he knows his right-wing supporters will swallow. LOL. Trump sold it to you guys and you bought it.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    No*
  • karizma1
    8 years ago
    Nina, when Trump says " We are going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it", he doesn't mean that Mexico will gleefully send a certified check through Chase Bank to the White House in the mail for $8 Billion Dollars. He has suggested there are many ways to raise the necessary revenue from Mexico, such as tariffs on imports and taxes on remittance money transfers. Again, I don't see how that is wrong. Just my humble opinion though :)
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    LOL.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Even Trump himself is quoted as saying, "you know, if it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ‘We will build the wall!’ and they go nuts." He knew you would buy it!
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    @ karizma1 - yea, the sound bites are great but always, the devil is the details. 1. Trump is going to build a wall. (Great. Everyone wants a wall but Trump said he will make the poverty stricken corrupt country of Mexico pay for it. Sure, that's going to happen) 2. Trump will assassinate "go after" family members of terrorists for retaliation. (Is this America or the mafia. I want no part of purposely killing innocent women and children. Do you?) 3. Trump support Muslim neighborhood patrols. (I want the freedom of being muslim without a patrol outside my house. Don't you?) 4. Trump wants to allow Japan to have nukes and an army. (How well did it work out last time they had an army. Great idea.) 5. Trump will fix social security without raising reducing benefits. (How? Oh, by making a better deal. Right.) 6. Trump supports torture. (Great recruiting tool for our enemies. Plus it does not work. Plus it will give our enemies a green light to do it to us. Great idea.) 7. Trump will "take out" ISIS. (Fantastic! But how? Israel cannot take out Hamas even though they have overwhelming military. All the bad guys do is run away and snipe at you. Trump has never served in the military.) On and on. This guy is a fruitcake.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    But the wall worked so well for the Chinese.
  • karizma1
    8 years ago
    Lone Wolf please see below: 1. Trump is going to build a wall. (Great. Everyone wants a wall but Trump said he will make the poverty stricken corrupt country of Mexico pay for it. Sure, that's going to happen)------------->We have a $50 Billion+ trade deficit with Mexico. The necessary revenue could easily be raised through tariffs on imports and taxes on remittance money transfers to Mexico. 2. Trump will assassinate "go after" family members of terrorists for retaliation. (Is this America or the mafia. I want no part of purposely killing innocent women and children. Do you?)----------------->You interpreted "Go After" as killing and murdering innocent people. I interpret "Go after" as in legally through the police and courts in a lawful fashion 3. Trump support Muslim neighborhood patrols. (I want the freedom of being muslim without a patrol outside my house. Don't you?)------------>That was Cruz, not Trump 4. Trump wants to allow Japan to have nukes and an army. (How well did it work out last time they had an army. Great idea.)------------->Wrong. He wants our country to be adequately compensated for providing the services of our army to protect them. Would you work a job for 1/10th of a fair wage? 5. Trump will fix social security without raising reducing benefits. (How? Oh, by making a better deal. Right.)---------->Do you want me to mention all the promises Obama made like...."If you like your doctor and health care plan, you can keep your doctor and health care plan? Or health care premiums will go down 30%? You guys who supported Obama believed him. Why is it so hard to believe that if our economy is booming again, we can afford to fund social security? 6. Trump supports torture. (Great recruiting tool for our enemies. Plus it does not work. Plus it will give our enemies a green light to do it to us. Great idea.)------->Absolutely. If Al-Qaeda and ISIS fighters can behead people of our armed forces, I see no problem in water-boarding them to obtain needed information. 7. Trump will "take out" ISIS. (Fantastic! But how? Israel cannot take out Hamas even though they have overwhelming military. All the bad guys do is run away and snipe at you. Trump has never served in the military.) ---------->By eliminating their funding. (Discrete Bank Transfers and Oil) On and on. This guy is a fruitcake.-------------------> [view link]
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    @ karizma1 - Yea man, this is pretty much the typical response from Trump supporters. Rationalizing/distorting his obvious whacky statements. Putting words in his mouth. Oh, and finally, by talking about how shitty Obama is. WTF does Obama have to do with Trump being a nut?
  • karizma1
    8 years ago
    Nina, One major annoyance I have with Trump: A guy with so much talent and ability gets side tracked with stupid things (Megyn Kelly, re-tweeting) and makes his verbal points in a sometimes, somewhat crass manner instead of sounding like a statesman. I suspect this will change when he wraps up the nomination.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Karizma are you trolling? This can't be serious.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Seriously. You are mistaken on all points. I encourage you to Google and YouTube Trump. Accept the truth.
  • karizma1
    8 years ago
    Yes Lone Wolf, I am wrong... But a country with $20 Trillion Dollars in debt, the lowest labor force participation rate since the 70s, the highest percentage of its citizens receiving food stamps and welfare and a lower median income now versus 15 years ago is right. Your are right, buddy.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "labor force participation" is a term that I first heard drop from the lips of Jeb Bush. But with being heirs of the Industrial Revolution, and with nuclear weapons making world wars to consume resources highly ill advised, and with limits in site for tolerable carbon pollution levels from people driving their cars to work, expect the number to drop further and further and learn to see this as a positive instead of a negative. SJG
  • karizma1
    8 years ago
    Hmmm.... I see.... A smaller number of people who are willing and able to work, are actually working........ That is a good thing? Who are you people receiving dances from? Please send me their location and info so I can join this alternate universe of bliss I am apparently missing out on.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "A smaller number of people who are willing and able to work, are actually working........ That is a good thing?" Every extra person that we have working a job is just more resources consumed. Most of it is worth far less than the gas consumed by driving to and from work. Very little of it produces anything anyone needs to live, like food, shelter, clothing, education, medical care. Most of it is just trying to sell nonsense to people that they don't need, and trying to take jobs away from someone else. If you want more people having jobs, you could just outlaw farm machinery, put things back the way they were 150 years ago. As far as strip clubs, you've got to have money for that. But one of the reasons we have so many women willing to work in strip clubs, and to do more and more there, is because there is always going to be a declining number of value producing jobs. Our economic indicators maybe still up, as the residual of this 2015 bubble peak is still holding. But our economic system is completely broken, and the sooner we can see that, the better and the less the harm. And as far as alternate universes, I am building now the beginning of an organization. While not an alternate universe and not any kind of utopia, it will provide all of its members with an extremely good life. And the guys will be kept pussy saturated 365 days per year by dolled up stripper grad hotties. Guys will pay memberships dues, and this money will go to our club houses and a shuttle van network. Women will pay nothing unless we are able to set them up with long term, non-sex work, professional careers. My own salary for running this will be $1 per year. SJG
  • karizma1
    8 years ago
    OK so you believe that less people working, therefore more on food stamps and welfare is better.... And I believe that the more tax paying people we have working and the less number of people we have on food stamps and welfare is better. I can live with that argument on my side. I think strippers would benefit far more from my economic model. Good luck with your venture
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Welfare and food stamps are not really a solution to anything. Really the reason they are offered is to regulate the poor. Less people with paying jobs may not be better, but that is the way it is clearly going, and has been going since the 19th Century. The reason we should accept it as a positive is just that it is caused by the industrial revolution. Less labor is needed. This has continued to progress into more and more areas. So a large portion of our jobs market is actually already just complete waste. Welfare is a small portion of the federal budget. The federal government has all sorts of levers and handles at it's disposal by which its own books can be balanced. Western Europe has much more of an economic safety net than we have ever had. But I agree that welfare and food stamps are not really a solution. For a solution we need a complete economic restructuring. We got a little of that with the 1935 Social Security Act. But the programs of the LBJ era were far short of that, always compromised to stay in line with middle-class values. So today we need to go much further. Bernie Sander's platform of free college and single payer health care are of course a good start. And notice that one of the results of these will certainly be a further decrease in "labor force participation". Now yes of course, strippers and lots of other people do better when there are more people around with paying jobs, even high paying jobs. Problem is, long ago our productive capacity far outstripped our consumptive capacity. So like I suggested, unless you want to outlaw farm machinery, we just have to accept the results and adjust accordingly. For myself, I have alternate arrangements already in play. SJG
  • karizma1
    8 years ago
    The confused like you and Nina need a Trump presidency.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Karizma, please explain how I need a Trump presidency.
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    I go for Trump. He's probably the only candidate out there that would actually probably enjoy going to a SC, although Hilary might but that is a disturbing thought.....
  • karizma1
    8 years ago
    My last comment was cut off.... But honestly, who cares.... Good luck Nina and Lone Wolf
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Well I asked you to expand so now's your perfect chance to finish that post.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion