tuscl

Hotness

jayhawk123
Arizona
Sunday, April 10, 2016 1:24 PM
In reviews and discussions a good review will rank the dancers hotness on a scale of 1-10. I have only been to 1 club (Mons Venus) outside of the Kansas City/Lawrence area. I think this scale can be very different in meaning depending on what part of country you are in. My CF is a solid 9 in KC area. I would personally give her a 10 in KC area rankings. That being said I got dances from a girl at Mons Venus that I think would be a sure 10 anywhere in the country.

13 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I think certain tourists locations(vegas, nyc, la, tampa, miami) should be rated on a theorhetical higher scale than the rest of the country. Who are we kidding, an 8 in Detroit sucking dick at the club daily is probably a 6 in Vegas but still an 8 anywhere else, be it Kansas city or middle of nowhere Utah or somewhere in the country in north Carolina.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I don't thing the meaning of the scale changes with location, but with the person. Personal taste and experience have more to do with it than locale.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    what GMD said: "Personal taste and experience have more to do with it"
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    mjx01 - what GMD said: "Personal taste and experience have more to do with it" .... by a mile.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    I don't think many of you understood my post. @desertscrub what does Mons Venus and no extras have to do with my post. My post is about how hot a girl is in different places and I spent time with a sure "10" when I went there
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Mons Venus has more dancers who are close to a 10 in my book than the vast majority of clubs. The girls there are exactly my type. If they had a VIP with extras, Id spend a fortune there.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    I agree John Smith. I stood in a spot for 15 minutes and probably had at least 10 girls come by and either grab my hand or put their hands on my chest and try to lead me to go get dances. They were all tempting but I was waiting for the perfect 10 in my book and she finally came by and I couldn't resist her.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Nope a 10 is a 10 whether it's in KC, Boston or Phoenix. So is a 6 too!
  • Alpine
    8 years ago
    I agree.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I haven't been to these top gentlemens clubs - so I don't have a good basis for evaluation. I've been to a few upscale clubs - and the quality seems only marginally higher. I'd say a difference of 1 point on a scale of 1 to 10. So it doesn't seem worth the extra money and lower contact.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Nope a 10 is a 10 whether it's in KC, Boston or Phoenix. So is a 6 too!" I agree with that in theory, mrrock. I think, though, it's not so easy to calibrate among ourselves. I don't think it's even possible for me not to judge a girl by surrounding girls and other strip clubs. I could see someone who strip clubs in the big Vegas clubs, having higher standards than someone who strip clubs in San Jose... Of course, I'll put in my usual pitch that one person giving ratings is questionable anyway, you have to crowdsource your ratings, but that only works OTC with my awesome headturner/wave/whoa scale :) lol
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Papi's 10 versus my 10 are probably different. If you've ever watched the Miss Universe pageant and you thought the best looking girl didn't go too far, it's probably all because of a difference of opinion.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Hey jayhawk, I grade women on the coin collector's MS (mint state) rating where an MS 70 is a 'perfect' coin, and an MS 60 is uncirculated but a poor example. So any 20 year old will be an MS 60 even if she's butt ugly because she's had limited wear. An MS 62 is a plain girl with some attraction somewhere, a 63 is cute, a 64 has some actual beauty, a 65 is a pretty girl, a 66 is a beautiful pretty girl, and after that we're comparing goddesses. It's a logarithmic scale. It makes more sense to me than a 1-10.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion