tuscl

Where's Your MILF tonight?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Friday, April 8, 2016 8:30 PM
So the MILF that I've been dating/fucking has some other guy that she doesn't want me to know about. She's with him tonight. And its not just the weed making me paranoid. I've strongly suspected this for a while even without the insights of the miracle drug. I feel jealous. I sent her an innocent "what are you doing tonight" text that she won't see until the morning. I did that so that she'd know that I know. But I really have no basis to be jealous. It's not like we're married or anything (don't worry, it won't happen), even though she hides this from me so she doesn't want me to know. As for me, I'm fucking an 18 year old tomorrow night and I am unbelievably excited about that. I've missed her. I fucked a 20 year old two nights ago. You know, the one who pissed me off by saying no to a second round. So its not like I don't have way way more to hide than the MILF does. But still, she acts like she's all into me. Until she's with him. So should I give a shit about this? Am I just being a hypocrite? Do I need to smoke more weed to understand this?

24 comments

• Corvus
    8 years ago
    You should definitely, 100%, not give a shit about what she does when she is not with you. It's really none of your business, and you have other things to worry about.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Check your stupid jealousy. The last thing you need is a monogamous relationship. You could benefit from a non monogamous fuck buddy situation. Getting jealous she's getting hers on the side is super immature, even if you didn't have your stripper prostitutes
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'm going to start charging you for all the advice I give you. If you don't have some certain "relationship" parameters set up, then you really don't have a right to be pissed. If you're jealous, then you obviously like her more than youve lead on. Mark my word, one day you're going to meet a MILF and get all caught up, and you're going to have to make a choice between her and all the strippers.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I have to agree, why do you care what she does when she's not with you when you're tapping strippers every other day? Just R-E-L-A-X and chill out. I'm sure smoking some weed will take care of that for you. :-)
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    John, are you a Scorpio?
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    So should I give a shit about this? No Am I just being a hypocrite? Yep
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Everybody agrees. That's refreshing. I'll get over it. Mikey, no.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, just send the bill to my lawyer. He'll take care of everything.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    JS69, my observation is that, post divorce, you are needing to reaffirm your desirability to woman and your strength as an alpha male in your relationships. Not judging...you often talk about girls' total submission to your every wish, face fucking, and now being upset that someone said "no" to a second round, or another seeing someone else making you jealous. My advice would be to put all this in perspective based on where you were and where you are now...and more importantly, find a copy of "I'm Okay, You're Okay" and understand you don't have to dominate every aspect of every relationship to be happy..... Damn I'm glad I got that minor in psychology :)))))
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    John, you're obviously lonely. You were married for a long time and had someone who knew day in, day out whether you were alive or dead and now you don't. I'm also guessing that you don't have kids, which I'm sure makes things that much worse. Have you thought about doing something with your spare time besides getting baked and obsessing over strippers who would probably be younger than your daughter if you had one? You seem to have ample cash at your disposal - have you thought about getting involved in some local charities? Maybe even sitting on the Board and/or activity committees of one or two? Or how about getting involved in other community events or causes? Or maybe expand your business interests by buying a few investment properties and spending some time rehabbing them? It is amazing how many good people we meet when we get out there and become involved in the world around us. Just a thought.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    Sounds like you need to lay your options flat on the line (I feel like I repeat my advice 1K times). You and her are dating and it seems like you want a monogamous relationship. But even you aren't sure because you know damn well you're fucking other chicks on the side just like your MILF girlfriend (still waiting on that MILF system BTW) is with another fella. BUT since your dating you most likely want a monogamous relationship. Tell her either she commits to you or your gone. OR you can let her know that you would now like to make it an open relationship and not get jealous of the fact that she's fucking another guy on the side. By the way is this other man younger than you?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    +1 to Bubba for his comment on face-fucking and submission. It's hard for me to understand face-fucking as anything more than a form of mysogeny. Listening to Dugan (with 140+ reviews) lecturing about how to mitigate an obsession with strippers is amusing. ...but then that's what makes TUSCL such an amusing place.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    ^ Different circumstances Random. I enjoy clubs a lot, but that's 7 years on here and a lot of bunched reviews associated with travel for work. More importantly, I'm not lonely and don't get attached to any dancer. The JS character is clearly lonely and is now trying to fill the void with baby strippers and weed. The character needs something else to latch onto in order to hold him until he finds a MILF to marry, which he invariably will since his need for overwhelming need for affirmation and human affection will make it impossible for him to stay alone forever. Now go write a fucking review already so that you have some street cred when you criticize someone else's strip club habits. ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    "Hypocrite" is the right word, John. Get over it.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "Now go write a fucking review already so that you have some street cred when you criticize someone else's strip club habits. ;)" ------------------------------------------------------ Those of us who are married and don't travel much tend to write reviews under an alias. However, congrats on having 10x more reviews than I have. When you get to the Pearly Gates, St Peter has a special place in heaven for TUSCL members with 100+ reviews.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @georgmicrodong “"Hypocrite" is the right word…” i probably would have gone with “creepy stalker” but “hypocrite” works too if one is trying to be tactful
  • Eagle1191
    8 years ago
    Someone is not only feeling his age big time, but is so unsure of what to do with his life now, for some this can be a wake up call, for others a glimpse into the future.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    So, JS, you've apparently met the female version of yourself. Next time you meet a new DS, you might stop to consider your lifestyle choices. Not saying they're necessarily bad, but they can and will affect others.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @DoctorPhil: It's one of the words he himself used.
  • ricktheturtle
    8 years ago
    John, listen to rickdugan. He's the smartest hairless ape on the planet. You would be amazed by how rapidly he figured out how to pay hookers for sex. Aah...yup
  • ricktheturtle
    8 years ago
    I'll follow up by reiterating my advice to s88. Grow a shell and have the courage to take what you want. I know that you're only a damn dirty ape so you need to picture yourself in a turtle shell every time you fell your confidence diminishing. It'll help. Aah...yup
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Glad to give everyone an opportunity to brush up on their psychoanalytic skills. Bubba is the only one who makes sense to me. But I did let the DS face fuck me a couple weeks ago. That was hot. Go back to what you were doing now. I'm ok. And you're ok too. Except Rick. He could keep a shrink employed for years.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Take another toke!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Ok John I feel I should apologize. I'm sorry, you can have her this week.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion