tuscl

the system? the suit? blacklisted? I went off on a dancer...ranting

s88
New York
Friday, April 8, 2016 2:36 PM
This is a story about the system/suit and dancer blacklists and profiling and ignoring you. I went on a dead day to my SC. My fav #1 cancelled showing up to work, but I already made plans (cancelled work) to goto the SC so there was no going back. Her loss. I should figure out who fav #3 and #4 are if #1 and #2 are unavailable. There were 2 girls I had my eye on. So #5 (Maria) and #6 (Kelly) from a fri/sat night became #1 and #2 on this day. Maria is a 19 year old latina from SA. Kelly is a white college student from Seattle. Maria I never got a dance from before, Kelly once 3 months ago, it was uneventful but I wrote down "medium mileage, will repeat" in my stripper journal. I sat in front row through 2 three song stage rotations and I gave and got back stage attention from both immediately, I did garter dollars, dollars on tits, grab tits with dollars, grab pussy with dollars, spread eagle drop dollars on stomach, and take dollars with squeezed tits on stage with both Maria and Kelly. Probably $20-$25 for each dancer in dollars over 2 3 song pole rotations. Both ignored me for hours.They gave me attention on stage, but walked right by me every time off stage. Over this time Maria sat with gangbanger dressed regulars and VIP roomed them and hid in the DR all the other time. Her regulars were texting her to come out of the DR when they came (stumble out of DR, constantly looking between her phone and the whole main floor). But Maria after 5 hours sat down next to me and I got my first ever dances from her. Nothing wrong said during talking before the LDs, very high mileage during LD. She is a will repeat. But this isn't about Maria. Kelly really ticked me off. For 3 hours she would sit with ANYONE with a suit and tie. Everyone who came with a suit and tie, she ran over and sat down on their laps and spent half an hour talking before getting dances, and then after VIP room, sat with suite and tie guys even longer. Suit and tie guys never sit at front row or stage tip. After all the suit and tie businessmen left, she sat in the corner of strippers on their phones. Multiple times she walks by and never looks at me. 2 or 3 times I walk by her on the main floor and we match eyes and exchange smiles. I eventually move seats to be 15 feet away from her in corner of strippers, do some smiles and eye glances, she smiles back and goes back to her phone. I decide shes a complete waste of money since I think her plan is to drain me of $60 dollars with stage dancing instead of $60 VIP room. I dont play like that. She goes on stage for 3 more 3 song stage rotations, this time I sit in front row and tip zero for all rotations, since I buy dances, I dont make it rain. Afterwards she goes back to corner of strippers on phones and I go back to 15 feet away seat. More eye mutual exchanges and weak smiles from her and she goes back to her phone, how thick headed is she. I know if I go upto her and ask for a LD I know she wont refuse, but if I can't small talk her, shes not worth it. At 2:50 AM (club closes at 5AM) I see another dancer walk out of the DR in civie clothes, goes and hugs Kelly, and leaves, I then guess Kelly will leave soon because shes on her phone ignoring me for the last 30 minutes and no more suit tie guys. This bitch needs to learn how to be a stripper, say hi to everyone new in club, and how to stop judging customers in the worst ways. You are at fucking work, goto to a civie nightclub if you gonna act like a stuck up bitch. It is pathetic if I have to wear a fine wool suit on a weekday or dancers wont touch me. This is a SC not a fucking night club. If you think I am a nasty broke nigger, I'll treat you like Im a broke nigger. CF will back in a few days and I'll just spend on her. To make sure Kelly knows why I sat in front row and stopping tipping, I go upto Kelly and tell her "Kelly, if you ignore me the whole night, I am not going to give you any tips or buy dances", she froze in fear, and after a pause said in a near crying quivering voice "Im sorry, I didnt know you wanted a dance, do you still want one? its really late", I said "not any more" and she walked away. 10 minutes later she walks out in civie clothes and goes home. IDK if that was planned for her to go home, or she couldn't take being in the SC after I told her that. I hope I made her cry in the DR. I dont care if I burned that bridge with Kelly, she was #6. She profiles so badly I dont think I will ever look at her again. Was it the lack of the suit? She never LDed or talked to anyone not wearing a suit for 4 hours. Was I blacklisted for some reason? If I went upto her and asked for a LD, I'd get air dances to make sure I'll never spend on her again. IDK if this would happen now but IDC. Was it because CF #1 wasn't there tonight and the other dancers know not to touch me or something? Was it because 3 months ago with Kelly I bought exactly 1 dance then never since bought any dances since I've never seen Kelly here on a weekday before, only fri/sat, and on fri/sat she is #6 or lower and only because it is weekday she became #1/#2. Even if the previous sentence is why she ignored me, me paying to attention to her on stage, and her spread eagling and me grabbing kelly's tits and pussy on stage with dollar bills should've signaled I want her attention tonight right? The "Kelly, if you ignore me the whole night, I am not going to give you any tips or buy dances" line I was also planning to give to Maria but I gave it to Kelly first because sitting 15 feet away, exchanging smiles, and she still wont come over and just is interested in her phone. Thats BS. Maria eventually came by and sit down after 5 hours so she never got that line said to her. I also was more hesitant to give the line to Maria because I dont want to bridge burn her since is 1 higher than Kelly on the hotness list. I dont care really care what Kelly thinks, I could next time we talk tell her it was the "suit profiling plus ignoring" that pissed me off, even though to KISS I just said "ignoring" as above this time. Should I say anything to her again or there is nothing to fix? Is there a better way to handle strippers like this than I did by flat out calling her out on her BS? PS. The 2 highest mileage dances I got today were from 2 dancers I'd never VIP/OTC if I wasn't forced. I won a free VIP room with a random customer with a random dancer lottery contest tonight. The dancer I was matched with, I spoke shop with her before but I told her she isn't my type and we both understand that. Great mileage, fucking with clothes on, even got me hard even shes mad ugly. She is the closest I've ever come to LDK. The thought crossed my mind during the VIP room dance whether to give her warning I will LDK or not. My rule for strippers is, if I wouldn't jerk off to a photo of them, I won't spend any $ on them. 2nd highest mileage dancer was a 90 lb spinner, she talked with me twice for 15 minutes, great convos although fake and artificial. Table dances were a "is a bouncer going to come and tap her on the shoulder" mileage and not the "try VIP for more" "preview" table dances some do. I hate her hair and her personality was too artificial (but I never spoke with her before). If she changed her hair or wore a wig, she'd go on my fav list for future spending.

35 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I stopped reading but there's a solution. Just ask.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    That's a hell of a long time to sit in a club and wait for a dance from a dancer and to then tell her off. So many dancers out there that there doesn't need to be self-inflicted drama.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Ok read all of it. And I'm in the same boat sometimes. What I do is spend money on whoever will talk to me or leave. This is particularly a thing in more upscale clubs. I tip them on stage and then they proceed to ignore me the rest of the night but have no problem talking to anybody in a suit, even white guys not in a suit. Long story short, either ask them for a dance or say fuck it. Usually they will smalltalk afterwards if not beforehand.
  • ellocohombre
    8 years ago
    Holy fuck dude you can rant. She is #6 no need to worry. Get up and walk out and hit another club. I look at it this way when that happens, hey I'm going home with money in my pocket. Check my last review of Perfect 10 in Mayfield, same thing.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^agreed. Its unfortunate but with certain strippers we have to either make it known we have money(and will spend it on them) before the light bulb goes off or say Fuck it.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Yes I get emotional over strippers sometimes, especially the one I'm in love with. But she's my ultimate sexual companion. You're in an emotional wad over some random stripper who you just want a couple of lap dances from. In the process you're making the strip club experience a miserable, emotional whirlwind that leaves you obviously angry and frustrated. I have two suggestions. First, tell the girl that you want dances from her from the outset and make it clear that you've got money to spend. Often you can't rely upon eye contact, silent stage tipping, and raw desire. From your story it sounds like you didn't even tell her that you wanted a dance until the end of the night. At that point she's happy to dance for you but you're in too much emotional turmoil to even consider it. Sure she should have known long before that you wanted a dance, but lots of guys stage tip and don't buy dances. Be assertive. Second, going to a strip club is like hunting. You go out, you search, but even when you find what you want it sometimes gets away. Don't get all emotional about it. Just go out the next time more determined than ever to catch what you what. The clubs are full of beautiful women. Unless she's a genuine DS candidate, no dancer is worth spoiling your entire visit over her.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    And I reject the notion that you need a suit to get a stripper. I dress like a beach bum on most visits and I have tremendous success getting the dancers I want. All it takes is a willingness to spend some money and the experience to be assertive without being creepy or needy.
  • rick33
    8 years ago
    I've found subtle+coy=boredom. Wanna dance = no, If they spend time the answer is probably, and if like in this case they don't know how to do the job, sometimes you go out on a limb and try em out and educate if you think it might be worthwhile. I think JS' area of play is mostly Kelly's.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Whoa....WAY too much shit going down here. Why you tripping over some obviously clueless stripper? You go to the club to have fun and get your shit on, NOT to get all wrapped up tight around the axle over one broad. Fuggedaboud her. No stripper is worth the type of time and energy you expelled on this bitch.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^bingo.
  • Duke69
    8 years ago
    My favorite part was the "broke bigger" part lol
  • s88
    8 years ago
    @grand1511 There were 2 other dancers that I did in that time. I also ordered food. Maria finally sat down about 20 minutes after Kelly left for the night. I left after I was done with Maria since I had nothing more to do. All dancers I wanted that night were processed and no new ones will be coming that late at night. @JohnSmith69 "First, tell the girl that you want dances from her from the outset and make it clear that you've got money to spend. Often you can't rely upon eye contact, silent stage tipping, and raw desire. From your story it sounds like you didn't even tell her that you wanted a dance until the end of the night. At that point she's happy to dance for you but you're in too much emotional turmoil to even consider it. Sure she should have known long before that you wanted a dance, but lots of guys stage tip and don't buy dances. Be assertive." Thanks for your response. I didn't want to walk upto her and say "I wanna dance" with Kelly. I could've, but I decided not to. If she won't sit and talk, she is not worth the $ for a LD later as #6. She needs to try and compete with fri/sat #1 and #2. I am not sure how to say the following 2 sentences without being completely offensive. "you aren't hot enough that I will buy a LD from you with no small talk, so if you want $, you better sit with me and talk shit" or "if you sit with me and chill you will get some dollars for being a sweetheart vs no dollars". I know that 100% of all attention, attraction, they "like me" is fake in a SC, but I can't lampshade to a stripper directly "babe, can you sit with me and pretend you like me and pretend you are obsessed with me? there will be a lil something in it it for you", that really ruins the fantasy to call it fake to a stripper before she starts her job. @chessmaster "Usually they will smalltalk afterwards if not beforehand." Nope. That is a unicorn in my city. Just twice in 9 months of weekly SCing at this club did that ever happen (a dancer sat down next to me after LDing her). The 2nd time is DS/CF #1. A number of strippers at my club, will never sit with a customer, or just once per night, probably a dealer. They stand at the bar, or sit in the corner of strippers on phones. Others are "wanna dance" or dont even ask they just walk over and start table air dancing without asking. Occasionally there are manager/bouncer involved fights between customers and strippers over the stripper doing a table air dance without asking. The customers dont even think they bought anything and I completely agree with them. The fights are documented on TUSCL reviews. Table dances are supposed to be contact LDs in this SC. A table air dance is a rip off. Probably because I club solo I've never experienced a dancer trying to table dance me without asking. All the air table dance without asking reports on TUSCL say these were groups visits, not solo. The dancers figure alpha guy in the group will pay up for the air table dances to not loose face infront of his homeboys that he is cheap. That doesn't work when your friends are real friends and dont think that way about you.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    +2 to what sclvr5005 said. I'll just add that playing the angry black dude with the death stare, after molesting her on the stage by grabbing her tits and pussy, probably didn't help your cause either. ;)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Cliff notes?
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    How long were you in the club? I would've went to another club or went home since you mentioned this one closed at 5 am or so. Fuck Kelly if all she wanted to do was be on her phone and entertain guys in suits. That was wasted time. Should have just asked her if you really wanted dances from her. Profiling you? Maybe. The other night a stripper I had just did dances with was at the bar standing next to me and I pointed out a guy I thought she should go see. She replied to the affect, "No, because he not throwing out any money.". They choose.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    You have a lot of rage. Have you ever tried weed to calm down?
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Now with a suit, my hood SC is getting rediculous, the suit stopped working. I went upto a 10 out of 10 dancer standing at the bar I VIPed last week, asked for a dance, she actually refused but with stripper shit. "baby where r u sitting? Go sit down and ill come by" she then went over to a gangbanger with shutter shades at the bar and grinded for free. At my other dive less-hood SC, my kindda fav was told to leave me by a bouncer because she sat with me for 15 minutes talking. I think I am going stop comming here unless CF #1 is here and she texted me today she quit my hood SC after 2 weeks and now works at a bikini bar in the sticks. As much as I loved my hood SC for 9 months, if I am lighting money on fire at a SC, it better be warm and not hip hop make it rain strippers that get $100 a song without a guy even looking at her or touching her so when I try to make them talk they are GTFO. Its hilarious the visit after I met my ATF I get a no door fee card, a week later ATF quits, and all the dancers shut down on me. I am starting to think fav #2 told all the dancers to stay away from me after I played with her clit and almost DATYed her in VIP room. I did ask if I can touch, she smiled and said yes and fake orgasmed from it. Almost DATY means I kissed her stomach and inner thighs and her landing strip but I never kissed closer than 2 inches from her pussy lips for health reasons. Fav #2 buzzed her hair to bottle blonde gelled and spiked butch lesbian today from black and long and never sat down to me when she did before. Looks like she thinks I raped her and she told all the other dancers what happened. Fun conspiracy theory. Due to the hair fav #2 gone off my fav list.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "You have a lot of rage. Have you ever tried weed to calm down?" Even though I'm down on drugs I have to give this a "brilliant!"
  • s88
    8 years ago
    ATF quit my SC this week and my bro whose apartment was a hotbox for years swore off weed forever last month and now "sober" 2 months. I need to find a new supply.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    Few things: I, unlike many of these folks here, am of the mind that I come to the strip club so I won't have to hit on women they hit on me. If I have to ask for a dance from a stripper, that totally defeats the purpose of what TUSCL citizens call "fantasy world". So glad you stuck to your guns. Secondly, while after waiting so long you should have definitely left the club and either went to another one or go home (I assume you can do that since you have a car that's not in a metropolitan). BUT I am always glad to hear when a brother puts these strippers in check. It's definitely NOT OK to smile, giggle, look your way, but do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING as if you are a brick wall. Very disrespectful. And it seems like you were ready to drop dollars on her too at least according to your story. Very glad you let this girl know whats up because being judgmental based on the looks of fabric one wears is very not cool. Especially in an enviroment where every john is a potential cash cow. Older folks dress however they want and will definitely surprise you with showering a girl with dollars. Can't really feel bad for her when she had that coming a while ago either so good job brother man. As Bing Crosby would say: "It won't leave a bruise and it'll let 'em know who's boss. There's NO doubt about it."
  • ricktheturtle
    8 years ago
    This is ridiculous. S88, you need to grow a shell and have the courage to take what you want. I know that you're only a damn dirty ape that doesn't know how to pay hookers for sex but you seriously need to get a grip. Picture yourself in a turtle shell every time you fell your confidence diminishing. It'll help. Aah...yup
  • s88
    8 years ago
    @Estafador "I, unlike many of these folks here, am of the mind that I come to the strip club so I won't have to hit on women they hit on me. If I have to ask for a dance from a stripper, that totally defeats the purpose of what TUSCL citizens call "fantasy world"." I agree. These girls act like it is a regular civie nightclub, not a SC. "we are being paid to party every night, I dont even think I am working when I am at the SC". Finding another SC to replace the club I describe in this thread is tough. All other SCs around me are pastie clubs due to zoning code. No pussy, no $ is my rule. I'd have to get on a plane to find a replacement SC.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    S88- I've had similar nights where I was ignored. I don't think js69 was saying to walk up to her and ask for a dance, but let her know you're interested in dances when you tip her on stage. A simple "come see me when you're done on stage" usually will get them to come over. I've found this tactic works very well. If she doesn't then it's her loss of income. In addition, some dancers will not dance for customers for various reasons. Just like we won't get dances from certain dancers that are not our type, dancers do the same in reverse. I wouldn't want dances from someone who wasn't into it. That just means a lame dance and I'd rather save my money. She probably did you a favor. I wouldn't sweat a dancer who isn't even one of my favorites.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Estafador posted: "...BUT I am always glad to hear when a brother puts these strippers in check. It's definitely NOT OK to smile, giggle, look your way, but do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING as if you are a brick wall. Very disrespectful. And it seems like you were ready to drop dollars on her too at least according to your story. Very glad you let this girl know whats up because being judgmental based on the looks of fabric one wears is very not cool..." -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You preach it brotha. ;) Seriously though, I somehow suspect that her takeaway was quite different than the message that he was trying to deliver. Keep in mind that he had already mauled her on stage and was staring at her throughout the night, so that little rant was probably the final piece she needed to confirm that he was another self entitled angry black dude who she was right to avoid. After all, if he felt justified in grabbing her pussy on the stage, who knows what he would have tried in the LD room [at least in her mind].
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I wasn't there but the shit S88 pulled on stage sounded kind of perverted to me (in a bad way). And yes I know this was a strip club.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    My club is topless + pasties on stage and bikini dances on the floor and couches. Personally it doesn't matter to me (where initially I thought it would). I would rather get bikini dances (and forgo nudity) than get treated like shit or ignored. My 2¢.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @rickdugan. Maybe because I it was a wall of post but I must have missed that part. Where did it say that he was grabbing pussy and shit? And how you know he black?
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @rickdugan still if he had her crying, then she must have regretted it and the pussy feeling probably didn't matter perhaps. We're judging based on s88 side.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Esta, this "If you think I am a nasty broke nigger, I'll treat you like Im a broke nigger." and this... "Even if the previous sentence is why she ignored me, me paying to attention to her on stage, and her spread eagling and me grabbing kelly's tits and pussy on stage with dollar bills should've signaled I want her attention tonight right?"
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    yikes...well....(trying to make a case for him).........he did it after he stopped caring? I don't know, but he shouldn't have done that especially if he wanted a dance still. Ah well, the deed is done, don't do that in the future s88 if you want some lap dances. Wait till she's in your lap and gives you the OK. then you can go to town.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Yeah you probably went to far at the stage. That's usually reserved for the lap dances unless she invites it at the stage.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    "If you think I'm a nasty broke nigger, I'll treat you like a nasty broke nigger." This isn't right either imo. You're only feeding the stereotype. Best to just ignore them and move on.
  • Eagle1191
    8 years ago
    You do not need a suit, stop being so forward with how and where you put your money, and speak the hell up when you want a dancer don't just sit there waiting for "divine intervention" tell her you want some company. You need to be less pissed off and angry too, the club is for fun not rage. The attitude will not help attract a dancer if you look like your about to get violent with them over some petty nonsense. You can also just leave if your not having any luck, it happens.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "You need to be less pissed off and angry too, the club is for fun not rage." Ace comment Eagle1191!
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Ok there is SO much to this post. First off WHY are you rating girls (#5, #6) when you've had NO or one dance with them. Just saw hey they are the best looking of the girls tonight! I think you have several problems here. And guys wearing suits is NOT one of them! 1. Your TOO aggressive at the stage. Ok so you dropped 25 on stage dances but groping the pussy there is a no no. THAT probably puts off a LOT of dancers on you as you get out in the "pervert" zone and they expect that your gonna try FIV or want extras. 2. As others have stated. If you really want a dance from a dancer and they haven't come up to you. Sometimes you have to just go and ask. I too want them to come to me. I am not a stage tipper though I spend all my cash in VIP. 3. You were also maybe ignored because you got just one dance a long time ago. Strippers remember regulars. If they see you numerous times and your not getting dances with them. They stop pursuing you. Recently I went to a club and got some wonderful dances from a girl I've passed on several times. We really clicked personality wise and both enjoyed our time together in VIP. But in talking to her she wasn't going to go talk to me at first because she had seen me several times and I hadn't gotten dances with her. She only talked to me because I had told another dancer that id like to talk to her. So just chill more when your going to the club. If you act like an angry black man, that's how your gonna be treated.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion