tuscl

A Message from a Fan

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I received this Facebook message from a guy who considers himself my CF's boyfriend. My CF says he's not her boyfriend, but I don't really care. It's always nice to have a fan.

"DUDE your weirdo old ass needs to leave jenna alone! I dont give a fuck what u and her did in th past and i promise u if i ever see u in person i will break your fucking nose! then tell your kids your a sick old fucking weirdo! so last time leave jenna alone!"

22 comments

• mrrock
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    He needs to work on his spelling, probably wears his pants down around his ass. Send him a pick of your dick in her mouth.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Just send him a dick pic.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Make sure you write "Jenna" in sharpie along your dick, before you snap the pic
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Maybe you need to remind him:

"I pay Jenna, which enables you to be unemployed. Go back to playing video games and you're welcome for not having to hold a job, thanks to me."
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Hey, wait. Jenna is my CFs name! You sonofabitch.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Usually the more vociferous those sorts of messages are, the more of a looser the guy is. He has nothing to lose, or he thinks he doesn't. So he is ready to fight to the death.

I had a guy who was leaving the most extreme sorts of messages on my answering machine for months, pertaining to an AAMP phone operator.

And she, was a very unattractive woman whom I knew, but had no interest in.

SJG
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Apparently pimp daddy there (or white knight) is in serious denial about how "Jenna" makes her money.

Jack, I sure hope your number is stored on her telephone under "MONEY." Haha.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Damn, Dominic, you stole my line! Bastich!

:)
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I wish I got threats like that; I smell a lawsuit that only Jenna can settle out of court if you you can get him to escalate it a bit.
  • jackob85
    8 years ago
    I was OTC with a dancer at her apt when her ex-bf and baby daddy showed up. He threw a punch and told me to leave. I suppose I could have done other things but I left and said fuck this shit. These losers have no life left and will not hesitate to mess with you. My thoughts, find a new CF for any OTC. ITC who cares, unless she is telling him she is with you ITC. If you want to bring law into it that is another issue but it could end up involving more of your personal life than you want. The reason we club is so we can LEAVE that personal stuff behind.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"^^^ Make sure you write "Jenna" in sharpie along your dick, before you snap the pic"

I should add that, this is tuscl after all, so there's a fair chance you may need to shorten that to "Jen"
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    My atf's BF & babydaddy once threatened me over the phone for "enabling" her drug use for paying her for sex. Knowing that he had previously served two terms in state prison and was an addict himself, I reminded him that assaulting an elderly person was a felony. I didn't doubt for a second that he could kick my ass, but I guaranteed him a trip back to prison. He said why don't we talk about her?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Do any of these stripper boyfriends even get a high school diploma?

LMAO
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    That happened to me once but I was in middle school and so was she. He was in High School. :)
  • rick33
    8 years ago
    ^^^Subra- or maybe "J"..
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    He needs a cap in his ass
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    i wonder what his message to me might be?

"BITCH your weirdo ass needs to tell jenna don't leave me alone! I dont give a fuck what u and her did in the past and i promise u if i ever see u in person it will be with her and i fucking you! then tell your gf tcome join in our fun, or leave jenna alone!"
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    You weren't supposed to share my email with everyone here. That was private between us.
  • Timbuck12
    8 years ago
    What Jackob85 said. Yeah, it's juvenile and very naive of the BF to message you. And yes, there's a 95% chance he's harmless. But is it even worth the small risk? The last thing I want is the club life interceding into my personal life. I had a similar situation arise several years ago where a BF got my email address and sent me a semi-threatening, semi-pleading message to leave his stripper GF. alone. I did. I don't need that kind of potential drama in my life, no matter how remote the possibility. They are married now and I have zero regrets about backing off.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    A good reason not to use a legit a FB, or any FB imo, with strippers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's amazing, & perhaps sad, that these guys have to threaten/plead w/PLs to stop fucking their GF.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion