tuscl

Father leaves baby daughter in car while he gets lap dance in strip club, prosec

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Wednesday, April 6, 2016 4:19 AM
This seems to have been a 2PMer. [view link]

12 comments

• 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Not brilliant!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    So if the guy hadn't complained to the manager, the manager wouldn't have called the police???? OMG...leaving a baby in a car for ANY reason warrants a call to the police!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Omg - this was posted awhile back - I hope this article was the same guy and there's not 2 guys in America stupid enough to do this.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    It seems as though this happens a few times a year. This isn't the first time I've seen this posted here. Either father leaves baby in car or stripper leaves baby alone at home.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    What a complete moron. Yeah, we need to punish this shit. That's not good for children to be left in a car like that. Get a sitter!
  • ricktheturtle
    8 years ago
    Some of you hairless apes disgust me. Aah...yup
  • Eagle1191
    8 years ago
    This guy could have easily found a baby sitter if his ass can afford to go to a strip club. Its one thing to not be able to afford a sitter if say your a dancer barely making ends meet or a single parent. Leaving your child in the car for petty BS like this however is 100% unacceptable and this weakling needs the book thrown at him.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    typical
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    That's pretty much the definition of not brilliant. It also sounds like the manager basically told him he can't leave his baby in the car and get lap dances and asked him to just leave, the customer threw a fit, and THAT is when the cops were called.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Synn VN is owned by the same people that own 2 very well known COI clubs, as well as a bunch of other clubs spread around the greater LA area. I wonder what (if any) the fallout might be in terms of how they monitor PL's entering and exiting their clubs now. Maybe they can start a stripclub day care service!
  • s88
    8 years ago
    In some parts of the USA (white trash areas) dancers and customers both need day care services at the SC. Check cashing, liquor store, day care, strip club, all in the same strip mall.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    s88 - Your remark is not only racial but shows your ignorance. News reports on these incidents indicate that it is people of all races and both sexes that are doing them. A long time ago, I suggested that clubs should have day care centers for both customers and dancers but I'm not foolish enough to think it would ever happen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion