tuscl

Strip club vs gentlemens club vs show club?

chessmaster
Illinois
Tuesday, April 5, 2016 8:47 AM
What's the difference?

19 comments

• sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    About $500.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Show clubs are found in San Jose in 1985.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    The last two are stupid euphemisms for the first one? You can call them titty bars, even. It's all the same thing.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^LOL TUSCL is famous for stupid euphemisms -- like DS in place of SB or prostitute.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice / juice box / Capri sun / sippycup / tigolbittys / 72os / just-the-nuts Yeah those are all the same too.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^bag boy james, Gucci mane, supermane, batmane, original juice box...
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    strip club = titty bar gentlemen's club = pretentious titty bar show club = titty bar that Timex345 visits
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    LOL! good one duece! He does refer to them as show clubs unlike anybody else. Just sayin!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Strip club = strip club Gentleman's club = upscale, expensive strip club Show club = Admiral Theater
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Titty bars have several levels....'dive extras place' with cheap tits and no show, sports bar with tits that may or may not be available, titty bar with available tits and sports on lots of TV's, titty bars with no show but top level tits in both quality and price, and then a "Show Club" with a show to go along with the very expensive tits. But to simplify, there are really only two types of clubs: you can either suck the tits and get some reciprocation, or you can't. The 'show' part only says how expensive the club is; not the quality of service.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    I've always had this impression: Strip club = strip club Gentleman's club = overpriced boring SC Show club = wanna be SC usually rarely topless and lots of pasties
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    NFL Style Strip Club - where Pac Man Jones goes Gentlemen's Club - where Russell Wilson goes Show Club - where Tom Brady goes
  • Dur_Flush
    8 years ago
    I prefer upscale Gentlemen Show Clubs
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Strip clubs are cheaper and smokier. Gentlemen's clubs do not exist as gentlemen do not exist. Show clubs have a stage with seats facing.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Strip club = young bitches Gentleman's club = old bitches Show club = female impersonators
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    "It ain't a strip club unless they're showing pussy" Juicy J
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I like dives, shit holes, the kinds of place with cheap hookers for dancers. SJG
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Shortest SJG post ever! I read it all -for once.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    @ bvino: Yeah, I read it all too!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion