tuscl

Why get dances from ugly strippers?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I understand that tastes vary. And I know that sometimes the little head makes poor choices. Especially under the influence of weed.

But still. There are guys here getting dances from very ugly strippers. And they're going to the rooms that don't involve sex. So it's not for extras.

34 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Maybe they know something you don't. You did start a topic on getting extras in non extras clubs.
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    I guess the drugs plus the booze make people do stupid things or with those two combined in your system the ugly dancer looks more attractive.

Can't give any other answer cause I like to have my wits about me when in the club, not looking to lose more money due to not being fully aware.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    One man's trash...
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    "SHE's the obtainable one."

Seriously I only get dances from 7-Ups. To each his own.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Ugly is ugly, it is what it is. If they want ugly, so be it.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Maybe it's a "The dancers all get prettier at closing time" kind of thing?
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Went to bed with a ten and woke up with a two.

An excess of booze (or weed) can do that to you.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I've seen a few dancers I'm shocked anyone would pay anything for. But tastes vary. Some guys literally have one thing that gets them hard. Any blonde. Any asian. Any woman with a flat stomach. The overall package might be a 4, but if she meets his criteria he's sold.

Hell, I've fucked a few civvy 4s and 5s in my day because I liked their tits
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    As my Mexican friends say,

The bigger the panza, the better the chansa
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Maybe some combo of desperation, drugs, alcohol, not caring, settling, or doing a pity dance.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    or maybe beauty is just a light switch away
  • maho
    9 years ago
    Wondering the % breakdown of those visiting SC's who are hobbyists (i.e. like most of us on this site) vs. those who visit only for a special occasion (i.e. bachelor party, guys night out, ect). The hobbyists who visit SCs are good and experienced at what they do. The special occasion group might visit once or twice every 10 years, or once or twice in a lifetime.

I'm wondering if it is the special occasion crowd that is easily drawn in by the "uglier" dancers. To this group, they are in a room full of half dressed to naked woman, and their senses might be overwhelmed. For us hobbyists, we've seen it all, so we are a more measure group as far as what we are looking for. And since as a hobbyist our visits are more frequent, we can afford to be more choosey or selective, as we know there will always be a "next time" at some point in the near future.

All that said, I see dancers at the club and will wonder who is getting dances from these girls beause they are just not that attractive. This is especially so for certain girls I've seen 2-3 years now.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Did her neck throw up john
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    i don't any more -- but in my younger days when the 10's ignored me because I was young and fat -- I would accept dances from the ugly ones just to show that I was spending money. It always worked. The better ones noticed.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Well, like you said, tastes vary. There's also the personality factor, for lack of a better term. I think the girls who everyone thinks are ugly know it and thus have to work harder to sell lap dances, and some of that working harder involves being a pleasant person to associate with. Hot girls don't have to be pleasant people, because they know that everyone thinks they're hot. I also think too many of us have a false sense of what beauty is, probably based off what we saw in Playboy magazine or the SI swimsuit issue when we were younger, to recognize what real beauty is.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I should also say that one time at my old favorite club, someone in the men's room questioned why I would ever get a lap dance from my alltime favorite fat stripper. My two word response was "She swallows".
  • Cowboy12
    9 years ago
    Bad lighting, too dark in the club, a lot too much alcohol....and maybe the hotties are all busy
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Some guys have no taste. They want dances from big booty black girls or small breasted girls or Asians or 18-year-olds. They need to learn that you should only get dances from busty white blondes aged 25 to 30.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    To each his own. I have my own tastes - and I know they aren't those of others. An unattractive face is ok with me if the body fits my liking.

The non-hobbyists can make impulse decisions - and they can be unpredictable.

Looks are important - but some guys like a good rap - excellent conversation - and less focus on looks and extras.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    +1 for DandyDan's first post
  • maho
    9 years ago
    Agree Cashman to each their own. I have a "look" that will instantly grab my attention, but to someone else it might be meh. Likewise a great personality from a dancer can definitely move them up a notch or two in my book, even to the point of wanting to go to VIP with them.
  • maho
    9 years ago
    Regarding personality - I've tipped 10's or borderline 10's on stage, they've stopped by my table, but literarily after 1 minute of conversation have already concluded in my mind I'm not even interested and visiting them in VIP (regardless of what they offer, price, ect) simply because I was turned off by their personality.

• CaraLynn87
    9 years ago
    in the dark, we all look the same, but not all tongues are the same.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Listen, I realize tuscl is all about peace and love and goodwill towards men, but I'm going to take a chance and say something that could be taken as divisive. We all know where the real problem lies when it comes to ugly chicks, and just aren't saying it. And I can summarize it in one phrase: "well, she has big tits".

I don't know how many times I've been out with buddies, and one guy will say, "Hey, check out that chick". And we all look, and the chick looks like jabba the hut with a weave. Dude, WTF? We demand an explanation from the guy, and the answer is ALWAYS THE SAME: "well, she has big tits". Whatever it is that not getting breastfed long enough does to a person to turn them into a breastman, sometimes has the side effect of making them blind to everything but breasts. And these are the tragic consequences: guys going into the back with ugly chicks who have big tits. You do not have assmen pointing out horrible fat chicks and then shrugging and saying, "well, she has a nice ass", just not happening in this universe.

Moral of the story: Ladies, breastfeed your kids. Don't let them turn into breastmen.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^ yup and like my grand pappy used to say “turning the lights off ain’t gonna hide fat”
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Subraman: Anecdotal though it be, my brother and I were both bottle fed from birth, not a single drop of breastmilk, not even pumped, passed out lips. We both prefer the smaller breasted women over the giant jugs. We both think freakishly huge, as in over DD, detracts from a woman's appearance no matter how attractive she might be otherwise.

:)
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    +1 to Subraman
  • ww
    9 years ago
    @Subraman

Actually, that goes for "assmen" also, specifically, the big booty loving assmen. There is a phrase "Dat azz doe" or, to take the ebonics out of it, "That ass though" - referring to a chick that may be an idiot or ugly, but she can still get it (lap dance, sex, dating or otherwise) because the booty makes up for it.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Don't even get me started on assmen who like big giant phat asses. Don't EVEN.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Dat ass doe.
  • Ugluck75
    9 years ago
    Recently I only went to a club with only mediocre dancers. I got a few dances while I was there and they were better than nothing I guess. The girls were nice and we talked beforehand so there was that too I guess. Lots of beer and the fact that it was the only club around might have had something to do with it. I certainly am not going back to the club soon if ever. Usually I only go for the hotties though & plan to stick with higher criteria for the most part.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Yesterday I got a dance from a girl that was not ugly but just not my type because her friend, who is one of my favorites asked me to. The friend had just returned to working after being gone for 6 weeks weeks and needed an ice breaker. Papi you are gonna love this one. My old friend made it up to me in VIP. It pays to be a nice guy some times.
  • Tiburon
    9 years ago
    You drink until she's hot.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I've got to like the girl. But it is not all based on looks.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion