tuscl

Your preference

larryfisherman
California
What's your preference of women?

I like many different races, but black women are my favorite. Something about their big juicy asses and their skin tone does it for me. It applies in the strip club as well for me.

33 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Mostly I prefer white, petite, girl next door types but I rarely so no to any good looking woman.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Latinas by far

But if they're pretty I don't care what race they are
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    If they are pretty with nice big natural tits And a fun outgoing personality I don't care about race I pretty much like every crayon in the box.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Asians even if they are not too talent. Past that Latinas.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Pawgs.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Mostly I like pretty women. Not "beautiful" in the way Hollywood uses the term these days, but just pretty. Short or tall, skinny or "thick," redhead, blonde or brunette, as long as she's pretty, I can have fun.

Now, as to what will draw my eyes as soon as I enter the door? Slim, fit, B or C boobs, white, Latina, Japanese or Korean, longer hair, interesting tattoos, pierced nipples.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Chessmaster....I'm a big fan of pawgs too. I think the reason why is because they're unusual. I did a 15 minute dance with one on my last club visit.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I usually gravitate towards petite brunettes (under 5'3") and I go for nice legs and cute butt over a big chest.

I'm not picky though, if she's 5'8" and blonde, I can make it work!!!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    The problem is that there's not too many good black women in the strip clubs (in my opinion), so I've found myself getting more dances with whites and Latinas recently. I generally won't get a dance from a girl if I don't find her to be at least a 8. With black girls I'll go down to 7, because I lust them so much lol.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    *not too many good looking black women*
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    For sex I like all races, but in the club I tend to like the Asians and black women. Asians for beauty and blacks for mileage. Although my CF is Colombian so she's like the best of both. That being said, most of my regulars in the club are white, as is my current g/f.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I like black women primarily. Thick and thinner ones with some booty to hold on to. I like pawgs but they are rare down here in Atlanta. I also have a small thing for Latina/Hispanic women too.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    Slim/Fit body, perky/firm tits, tight and small but not flat ass. Color doesn't much matter, regardless of it were talking hair, eyes, skin/race. I could take or leave tattoo's, a few or totally covered either or in between are all fine. Piercings are okay, I'd prefer they be kept minimal but it has to be borderline freak show before it bothers me. For strippers, I prefer them in the 20-25 age but won't shy away from 18-30. For civis the age is probably more 25-35. Again, primarily for strippers, but I like innie pussies too. Shaved or neatly groomed. Pretty faces are important for civis, but more of a bonus on a stripper.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Very descriptive!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Filipinas and Latinas with fine tits.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    They just have to be pretty, have a nice figure and equally important they must have a good personality. I couldn't give a damn about their skin colour or where they are from.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Cinnamon to Caramel to Pale complexion. Big tits to small tits. Big ass to medium ass. Pretty face, and slutty.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I can't say no to Latina women - with firm booties. It's my addiction - and luckily I've found several clubs in certain northeastern New Jersey areas to satisfy my needs...
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I love huge gargantuanly proportioned thick black women with a giant ass big enough to land a small plane on.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Lol JS69's account hacked by Chulo
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I prefer white babes,pretty, petite and shapely. I really have no preference as far as brunette, blonde, or redhead.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Between 18 & 80, blind, crippled, or crazy, as long as there not dead more than a week (I do have some standards).
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    1. Mixed race girls
    2. Latinas
    3. Blacks
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    I like them all but black girls are my least favorite. It is not the look exactly it is usually attitude.
    Tall blondes are my favorite followed by short blondes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Thick/curvy/built black women - brickhouses w/ large tits, wide-hips, & big booties (da bigger da tits & booty da better).
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ larry:

Read the reviews for Lace in North Las Vegas (it's a black Vegas club only open on Fr/Sat eves I believe - perhaps it may be up your alley.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Papi_Chulo I actually live in LA, but I do get out to Vegas 2-3 times a year.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Petite brunettes would be my first choice. But a hot blonde can also get my attention!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    My tastes either continue to change or I'm not too particular, but I find that latinas seem to be the most consistently pretty.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I am also a fan of the PAWGs. In general, I like the big assed girls the best, but I don't generally see too many black or Latina girls I end up liking. There are also the redheads, but I don't meet too many red-headed PAWGs.
  • Dain
    8 years ago
    Petite, any race or ethnicity. Black girls are more relaxed about their sexuality than are white girls, and the latter more than Asians (except for Thais).
  • rattdog
    8 years ago
    pawgs and latins. once in a blue moon black. no thick asians as i can recall in recent times. pawgs are really hard to find nowadays, especially in ny,nj area.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I like petite women with pretty faces. Pawgs and booty babes make me want to be celibate. They are fat in my mind.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion