tuscl

Your stageside face

Subraman
Car key and wallet dating your sister
Friday, March 25, 2016 2:33 PM
The most common body postures and facial expressions I see stageside range from "disinterested cool guy with a poker face" to "you can tell by my smirk you better impress me". The guys will stay impassive as the girls come over, throw some dollars over with a flick of the wrist that indicates, "I'm tipping you, but yeah, I'm too cool for this." It's like each guy wants to make sure the other guys know that he's cool, he's enjoying it, but not ENJOYING IT enjoying it, if you're picking up what I'm laying down. The only other common persona on dayshift is the guy who is a little TOO into it, he's not blinking or breaking eye contact, he's got a creepy smile on his face that gets bigger every time she looks his way, he's in love with her, and gosh darn it, he doesn't give a hoot if everyone else knows it. We don't get the high-fiving drunk boys-night-out customers on dayshift, so I get spared that sight. For many years, I did the disinterested cool guy thing, basically because I thought that's what you were supposed to do. These days, I tend to smile and interact with every stripper who comes by, but I keep my enthusiasm at a nice sane 4-5 instead of dialing it up to 11 like no-blinking eye-contact creepy-smile guy. How freaky must it be for strippers to be dancing to a crowd full of disinterested poseurs and smirking douchebags? If she's lighting me up, I don't need to keep a poker face, I'm fine reflecting some love back. What's your stageside style?

21 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Positive vibe. Smiling. Complimentary and supportive posture. Regardless of talent level on stage I project that's she's fine. Yea, definitely probably borders on creepy sometimes but a positive vibe sets the mood for all.
  • Rabbit21
    8 years ago
    Smile and interact as much as possible, more fun that way.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I'm with L. Wolf. I smile like a kid at a candy store. That's the whole point after all.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I don't have one as I'm a sit at the bar type.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I used to act like this, but have since cooled it... [view link]
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Damn mikeya02....makes one embarrassed to have a cock.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Bored.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    hell yes Mikeya02 +100
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Kinda this look: [view link]
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Sometimes this: [view link] Other times this: [view link] :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ Sorry guys mikeya has those beat by a country mile.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    LOL ... love this thread
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I used to sit at the rail with a boner. I kinda miss it when seeing girls strip down got me hard. With the girls I know and get along with it have an easier time... we make eye contact and I'll smile. It's hard to look "natural " or just happy to be there.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Funny Mikey. I feel too weird sitting right at the stage. I like sitting at the bar, especially if it's one of the cool bars that has one of those ice strips on it, to keep your drink cold.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    The last thing I give a shit about is what some other PL sitting at the rail near me is thinking or doing. I rarely sit rail-side, so if I am it means that I'm interested in her and I'm gonna let her know that. All a disinterested expression will get you is a thank you (if you're lucky) unless you tipped her very well....and even then if you're trying too hard to appear disinterested she'll likely walk right past you after she gets offstage.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I tend to sit at the stage a lot with a big smile (goofy, not creepy) on my face. I'm never "too cool for school", as I couldn't care less what other customers think. The only time I act "disinterested" is when I'm an impartial observer of an election.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    I have the look a wolf has when viewing a doe. And yes, I telegraph with my eyes exactly the fact that I'd eat her pussy. That's why I am at a SC, to stare intently at the hot flesh of the opposite sex. Never had a stripper not want to sit next to me and offer lap dances, because I'm all caveman in wolf's skin.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Hopefully, I'm about the same as you, Subraman. I personally think the "disinterested" guys are dicks. I do my best to avoid the creepy vibe.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I'm not usually disinterested or cool stage side, I really engage with them and have fun with them. SJG
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    I'm the disinterested cool guy. It's not a good look for a young buck to be TOO into it or else I look like a creep who normally doesn't talk to girls. It's what's hip man, get with times brother.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    but I do perk up if I see an exceptionally bodied woman...but I still keep the cool guy smirk, no goofy grins from this youngster.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion