tuscl

Central Florida woman attacks, runs over boyfriend at strip club

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
This is what happens when you have a girlfriend.

http://www.news965.com/news/news/local/c…

9 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Not brilliant!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Drugs are bad, mmkay?
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    A wasted life.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Bitches be crazy!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    People talk about those San Gabriel Valley Clubs, where they don't want to let in women because they could be SO's looking to make trouble.

Though I am not defending this policy, I think there could be another reason which they don't want to state. They might not want to let women in because they could be freelancers. Such would irritate the house girls. They probably would not stay within any rules, and they could draw negative attention to the club.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The club in question has been open less than a yr & I wrote d only review for it so far (there were previous clubs in that location under different name).
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @san_jose_guy “People talk about those San Gabriel Valley Clubs,…”

just take your meds and stop listening to the voices in your head
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    DoctorPhil, its because I never ever would take psych meds, or use alcohol, or street drugs, or Born Again Christianity, but instead am committed to feeling my feelings and staying mindful, that I don't hear voices in my head, but I am very attuned to useful information.

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @san_jose_guy “I never ever would take psych meds, or use alcohol, …”

now come on their psycho rapist boy, you’re lying again. it’s like you’re not even trying any more. you know the problem with lying is remembering what lies you’ve already told. in this thread:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…

you said “This is one of the reasons why I stopped drinking.”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion