tuscl

We all just wanna have fun

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
A stripper writes about do's and don't's in a strip club. Be sure to read the comment by "martin", who puts her in her place.

http://www.dailycal.org/2016/03/22/34961…

12 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    "Martin" hit the nail on the head.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Yes he did!
  • Timex345
    9 years ago
    I asked a girl once if she met her boyfriend at a club because she was talking about him non - stop. The look of abject horror at the very idea that she would ever date a customer on her face told me how little respect she had for me as a cutomer and customers in general. I stopped seeing her immediately.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    That works for me.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Bitch like that wouldn't get a penny from me once her true personality came shinning through as it inevitably would.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    If the girl looked like that, she would make some money from me.
  • Electronman
    9 years ago
    I say we give Martin a complimentary TUSCL VIP membership. Not sure about the stripper-- even a pretty face and hot body cannot overcome a crappy, self-entitled attitude.
  • Rabbit21
    9 years ago
    I thought his response was a bit over the top, if somewhat on the nose a lot of her pieces of advice seemed like good things to know once you got past the pay me more money for just existing piece. I have to admit that this whole expecting a tip for the dance thing drives me crazy, dances are $x if you want to charge more then charge more and see if you can get away with it. If I like your dances I will buy more of them and you will therefore make more money for a minimal additional investment of time.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    She needs to quit stripping.

I'm not sure writing is a good backup career though.
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    She looks cute, but her attitude would come out eventually. I doubt she'd peak my interest in multiple dances. She seems like the one on her cell phone, not trying to hustle whatever is available.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    That writer has a similar opinion of customers to a dancer who wrote an article about annoying customers about a month ago here. Some folks are clueless about the customer service part of the job. It's very easy to tell when a dancer is only going through the motions - and wants to get it over as soon as possible - and they won't be making the same amount as a dancer who is having a good time - unless they work in one of those expensive Manhattan clubs (which probably have much higher dancer fees too).
  • ricktheturtle
    9 years ago
    Aah...yup

I'm a suit-wearing turtle and turtles just wanna have fun. Though the male hairless ape was a bit harsh. We turtles are nothing if not polite. I always say "thank you" when a female hairless ape is willing to do it turtlestyle.

Aah...yup
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion