tuscl

How to spread a MILF's legs

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
After you get to know her, send her a description of your perfect day. Make it incredibly romantic, and end it with making love to your soul mate, passionately and tenderly.

Don't say your DS or you ATF. Say "your soul mate." "Soul mate" means DS to a woman.

And don't say "fuck" or "suck my dick," instead say "making love." It means the same thing but this sounds less slutty to a woman.

And never say "fuck your brains out" or any of its many substantial equivalents. Instead, say make love "passionately." The differences are very subtle and don't really matter. Just know that MILFs will be more likely to fuck you if you use words like "passionately."

Lastly, don't talk about worshiping a young woman's body. That might sound creepy to her despite how logical it is to you. Instead, use a word like making love "tenderly." This word makes you sound very sensitive and caring. In relation to sex I'm not sure exactly what "tenderly" means, but just pause thrusting a couple of times to delay your orgasm and that should be plenty of selfless tenderness for one session.

Be very subtle, just kind of sneak it in there, and don't be creepy or explicit in the slightest. This should probably be your first ever reference to sex with her.

This approach makes their panties wet. I just send this to a 40 year old that's been pursuing me. She was so turned on that she wrote back less than an hour after my message. And she asked me out. This is the first woman that has asked me on a date. I've been planning to ask her out but I was dragging it out to build her interest. Plus I've been too busy with fucking strippers, teaching strippers, mentoring strippers, dating MILFs, and I think there's something else in there too. But since she asked me out, I felt like I had to finally quit playing hard to get and let her have her way with me.

What are some other effective ways to spread a MILF's legs?

14 comments

• rogertex
    9 years ago
    thanks for the tips ... keep em rolling.

Best response I get from young 20-something dancers is from this line, as soon as she mounts me to give lap dance:
    "Please fuck me hard. Tonight."

Quite a few take that plea literally.

• vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Just be nice to her, don't push the sex angle. It's worked well. She'll let you know when she wants you.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I prefer a leg spreader with cuffs. That way, she can't close them again when she sees my dick.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I'm learning! I have been using all the wrong lines! I didn't know if a girl was on birth control the other day so I told her it was time to deflower her sh*t box! When I got a hot milf - I was being tender - and wasn't sure if she was menopausal - so I asked if I should spit on my stick for her pleasure!

I've got sooo much to learn! Lol!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Attracted to older women? WTF? Have you guys seen how hot a naked 18 year old is? Or make it a 21 year old if you want to give her breasts time to grow all the way. And they've got that new car smell to them.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Well, John, this is the wrong forum for that. OF COURSE WE KNOW HOW HOT NAKED 18 YEAR OLDS ARE !! LMAO
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I usually just grab each knee and open them up that way. They love to fuck.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    This is my method to spread a woman's legs:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/RKCiqD85drE/hqdef…
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Actually, that works for pretty much a female of any age. I've used that method my whole life. If they think you aren't just looking for sex they'll give it up easy.
  • ricktheturtle
    9 years ago
    George, I presume there a problem with your dick. Given your handle I suspect it is less than 25% of your snout-vent length. The female hairless apes must hate you. Turtlestyle is a problem unless your dick is at least 50% of your snout-vent. Aah...yup
  • ricktheturtle
    9 years ago
    John Smith, I want to do it turtlestyle with as many hot 18-year old hairless apes as I can. Aah...yup

I guess you're one of the guys to come to for advice. You and the smartest hairless ape on the planet, rickdugan. Aah...yup
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    JS69 - I expected you to post something like that - extolling the amazing experience of fucking girls between 18-21. I've tried young college age girls - and they are fun. However, I stick with aged milfs - since my tastes are a bit different. To each - his own - enjoy!
  • PontiacGuy
    9 years ago
    Tell her you love kids, women eat that shit up
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I would never call any woman my ATF, CF, or DS, or anything else like that.

But how you talk about sex can vary. Different ways of talking about it convey different meanings. Women talk different ways at different times. And men can too. You just have to think about it some first.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion