tuscl

Apologies. Squawk!

rickthevulture
Black vulture lives matter! Squawk!
Monday, March 21, 2016 12:17 PM
I said some hurtful truths yesterday. It was the George Soros mind control that triggered the brutal truth telling. Soros has been in an epic battle with the Council of Ricks and the Lizardoid people for control of the planet. @DoctorPhil, you should take care. Soros does have it in for everybody like you. That said, the Council of Ricks isn't crazy about you and the Lizardoids just want to eat all hairless apes, so you may be fucked. But I'm a nice vulture, so I'll give you advice. Your tin foil hat is probably not going to cut it. Wrap your whole body in tin foil. Then apply an outer layer of bubble wrap. And put on sunglasses that block polarized light. Soros also has mind control lasers. That Soros guy is the biggest threat to mankind since the great bakery conspiracy of 1892. Never heard of the great bakery conspiracy of 1892? You can thank the Rick's. That's the ticket! And pray that the Rick's win. We're your only hope. That's the ticket! Squawk!

3 comments

• Mate27
    8 years ago
    Lol!
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    How to say 'vulture' in Australian. You don't. Australia doesn't have any vultures.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Great bakery conspiracy of 1892" Brilliant!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion