tuscl

Who would you rather?

JamesSD
California
Lap dances or extras, whatever is your poison. Assume the cost is the same:

Stripper A is a 9. 19. Gorgeous face, curves in all the right places. In terms of mileage she's good. She should be a dream come true. But she's slightly cold and robotic. Not bitchy or unpleasant, but clearly mentally checked out. No real creativity, she gives you what you want but doesn't anticipate what you desire.

Stripper B is mid 20s and a 7. She's attractive, but she's not as hot as stripper A. But she's warm and affectionate. She remembers past conversations and knows what you like when you play together. And she seems to actually enjoy herself, even if some of it may be an act.

The obvious answer is "both", but if you had to choose, which would you take?

20 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Stripper B
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Not even a choice, really. B.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Easy pick for B, IF I believed your description of A as "slightly cold and robotic". Or rather, I believe that she's acting that way right now, and also know there are plenty of strippers who are cold or robotic ... but, sometimes, cold, robotic, or aloof is just how shy or guarded manifests itself. I've met a number of girls who came off that way, but turned out to be awesome once they warmed up to you. For a 19-year-old 9 with a gorgeous face, I might not write her off until I've gotten a few drinks in her and gotten a few laughs out of her. THEN, if she's still cold and robotic, I'd cut her loose and pick B. But depending on the vibe she's giving me, A might be worth an hours' investment to see if I can draw her out.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    B easily.

• sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    No contest. Stripper B.
  • K
    9 years ago
    B Remembers what I like? No contest. B.
  • Bend7
    9 years ago
    B ... 99% of time.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    A
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Didn't expect it to be quite so one sided.

I prefer B, but keep giving A chances, hoping she'll warm up. But she's hot enough she doesn't have to really try beyond providing mileage. I almost wish I couldn't tell that she was phoning it in.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Stripper c: an 8, mid 20s, warm and affectionate, remembers what I like
  • Ugluck75
    9 years ago
    A- she sounds like she might be a challenge worth pursuing. Just cause someone can be a little cold and distant at first doesn't mean that there isn't something much better & deeper once you get to know them.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    A - I am a hopeless romantic. I'd want to see if I can open her up and get her to come around. She may just be having a bad day or had an asshole PL recently.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    In the real world, I would not choose either. Instead I would keep searching for a dancer with A's looks and B's personality.

But if these are the only two strippers left on earth, I'd chose B.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    It depends. If the 7 was my type (spinner body) with at least a cute or fairly pretty face, I'd choose B. If the 7 wasn't a spinner or wasn't that attractive, probably A.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Easy choice - B
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I would start with A, and when that goes south (which it will) I will fall into the welcoming arms of B.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    cold detach attitude brings her down from a 9 to a 5. I'd go with B. Warmth, creativity and enjoyment up's any girl from a 7 to a 10.
  • rogertex
    9 years ago
    lopaw " I would start with A, and when that goes south (which it will) I will fall into the welcoming arms of B."

ha ha

estafador "cold detach attitude brings her down from a 9 to a 5. I'd go with B. Warmth, creativity and enjoyment up's any girl from a 7 to a 10."

haven't read all comments but these one-liners are epic
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Stripper B.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I'd take B. Yeah - it's getting one sided.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion