layin low but staying high
Fat girls have big tits. I love big tits

But they're fat. I don't love fat.

I can't decide.

What do you guys recommend.

23 comments

• Dominic77
    9 years ago
    If they have a small-ish enough waist (waist-to-hip ratio close to 0.7) then much can be forgiven. Though to be honest, part of the fantasy with dancers (for me), is that they have low body fat ratios. So, I'm willing to forgo big tits for that. (and mainly because she'll be tied up with an older gentleman regular, anyway, if she's a unicorn with lean body and big tits). So I say bring on the lean chicks with A cup and B cups, since they appreciate my tips. I guess I've decided where I will compromise.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Its early John, wait till the weed kicks in you will love fat girls especially when they bring edibles.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    JS69 - You saw what I like the last time you were at Follies. Hardly fat. So my recommendation is for you to keep going after the girls with big ole fat tits. That leaves the rest for me. :)
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The weed has already kicked in. I think that may be why the little head has his eyes on this fat chick with big tits.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    What's her name JS?
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Do it. Trust me the fat bitches are more eager to please too.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    This is why you and I both love the Kate Upton type, the girl who is 19 and has giant tits but you can tell there's a fat girl just waiting to bust out. My second HS GF who put out fit this type perfectly; huge, firm natural DD tits, slightly soft tummy. One of those girls who would have been happy 10 pounds lighter.

Ten years later when I had a nostalgia fuck with her she still had huge boobs, but definitely was "chubby" pushing "fat". But she let me do all the things to her she had passed on in high school, so I counted it as a win.
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    Can't help it, ft i fat is fat! Just go with the huge bolt ons! I can't get into a chick that weighs more (or near my weight-165) than me!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Just fuck her, John. Everything will be fine.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Go for it, it's not like anyone's going to care in the morning.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Nothing wrong with heavy girls - I'm my opinion - a sexy girl is a sexy girl - even with some extra weight.

Just my opinion - as to each his own - I know it's not everyone's view.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I hear fat girls swallow cause they are always hungry.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen (full disclosure: not personally into the fatties)

Oh you gonna take me home tonight
    Oh down beside that red fire light
    Oh you gonna let it all hang out
    Fat bottomed girls you make the rocking world go round

Hey I was just a skinny lad
    Never knew no good from bad
    But I knew love before I left my nursery
    Left alone with big fat Fanny
    She was such a naughty nanny
    Heap big woman, you made a bad boy out of me
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    If you don't like fat girls except for their tits, find a skinny girl with big tits. Yes, they'll be bolt-ons but that's just the way it goes.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    If you club with JS, you'll find out he will not deal in bolt ons. That's why he doesn't go to Bourbon Street Circus when he's in Phoenix. It's littered with them.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago

My regular girl took care of me last night. She's got natural C cups and is a normal weight. But another 20 mg of weed and I Think I would've gone for big fat fanny. She's such a naughty nanny.

I'm going to be singing that song all day now.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Ha ha.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    As long as the fat is in the right places....aka boobs
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Try to find a girl thats curvy but not fat.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^curvy is fat as far as most here are concerned.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Phoenix - for JS girls that are curvy are fat. I've had this conversation with him itc. Girls I would call thick or curvy that I would not have a problem with, JS thinks are fat and wants nothing to do with them. Which is fine for us when we club together, he's not taking any of my girls and I'm generally not taking his. Although I don't eliminate his type dancers from giving me dances.
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    Recommend going with the big tits. Also as suggested, just fuck her. Life will be good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion