tuscl

The Perfect Slut

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Sometimes I adore a good slutty stripper. All of our favs are sluts in some way I know, but I'm talking about the completely slutty goddess who will delight in her total and immediate submission to your every sexual wish and desire.

So I text blow job queen to ask her about a possible upcoming visit. She responds right back, says she can't wait to taste me down her throat again. Sends a picture of her gorgeous natural tits and another with her simulating my dick pushing against the side of her mouth. She is the queen. She is my perfect slutty whore!

Who's your perfect slut and why?

7 comments

• seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Mrs. sea. Now we didn't start off like we are now but she could keep up with me and has opened up to anything and everything. I wasn't looking for a relationship and she hadn't ever had anything close to good sex but we fit and it just gets better and better every day. Even after 18 years together it's like we just started dating and can't keep our hands off of each other.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    In my strip club travels, I met 3 different ladies who I would describe as "perfect" sluts. There was Angel my favorite old stripper, Sunshine my favorite fat stripper and Sugar my favorite geek stripper. All of them were truly up for anything. They all lived to have me shoot my load down the hatch and Angel and Sugar also lived for providing me full blown lezzie shows, sometimes with each other.

Outside the SC scene, there's also my AA fuck buddy, who lives for anal.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Our wives should be our perfect slut. And sometimes it starts out that way but it almost never lasts. I hope seaboard and skibum are telling the truth about their wives. I'd like to think at least some man out there has been able to marry a woman who actually meets all of his needs over the long term.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Ditto. I'd have to vote for my wife of 11 or 12 years. So far I do t see the need to seek out sex at the SC. That doesn't seem SCs aren't fun, however. ;)
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    With that said, my current CF is pretty slutty and the one blonde dancer with the New England accent (Boston?) is pretty slutty and a fun party girl. No sex; but high mileage fun with lots of 2-way contact.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    There's a slim dancer with long bottle blonde hair at my fav club. On a good day her face is a 6 but she smiles and has never said no to a mouthful of cum. She's been working on her pole skills lately trying to increase her tips. She's my favorite little slut.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    At the moment, the closest to perfect, even if not quite, slut I know is my own little submissive blowjob queen. She's not a stripper anymore, but she still has those dancer legs, and easy comfort with her own nakedness. And she is far more into being absolutely *used* than anyone I've met recently.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion