tuscl

America is not ready for a woman president............

17 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago

...............like Hillary Clinton
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I thought we were talking about a woman.....
  • 3LeggedMan
    9 years ago
    America's ready but said woman must have a brain. That rules out Hilly.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    And it won't have one. We cats are taking over. ROAR!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I disagree. I won't vote for Hillary, but if a suitable female presented herself well, I think a lot of us are ready for a change.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    She's the establishment candidate that they expect the people will vote for after they got Trump to run against her and say things to antagonize several other groups. I think Trump is acting just to get the nomination about being against all these other groups. It's all a big show to him in my opinion but he may not have actually been thinking he could get elected after saying all that. Some people really want change. I think Hillary will get elected and either she'll go to war with some foreign countries if not stopped by others or she'll attempt to take guns away and second amendment rights. She might use gun registration and high fees and any other crap the democrats can think of to take away constitutional rights. Might make ammo cost about the same as gold. She'll nominate someone to the Supreme court that reflects her views and destroy our freedom as we used to know it. apparently half the population thinks only the government and criminals should have guns and the people should be defenseless. I can hope that future gun control would only apply to those who are mentally disturbed but if the government decides that, then anyone could lose their rights. Post something online negative about an elected official, then they might label you as anti social and with new rules, the police come raid your house, no warrant needed anymore, and take all your stuff. I can hope it won't be like that but I have confidence Hillary doesn't care about what crap happens to the sheeple, err I mean people.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I am in agreement with Hillary though on getting rid of or eliminating the social security wage limit tax. For everyone working making less than 90k or 100k or whatever the limit is, it has always just been another tax that the rich or upper middle class don't have to pay after their income gets high enough. Knowing our government isn't going to be able to make good on it's promises to pay out social security benefits in full for future generations, I'm ok with our progressive tax system where the more you make, the more you pay. The poor and lower middle class do not have extra funds and they spend about every penny they get.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Funny how people say on the one side Clinton is the establishment candidate (which I agree) yet say she's not qualified. What does that say about the Democratic "establishment"? The GOP looks like their stuck with Trump...seem's their "establishment" is too incompetent to even have a viable nominee. Clinton is so conservative I question if maybe a lot of Americans hate her just because she IS a woman. Certainly Obama was hated for being black in many places.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I suppose the votes will balance out, those voting for her because she is a woman and those not voting for her because she is a woman?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Except for the whiny voice, trying to ram health care for everyone down our throats and making my health insurance premiums skyrocket, and being incompetent as secretary of state, inciting Isis and doing things that got terrorists in power in Libya, possibly Syria too, and lying about emails and thinking she is above the law, and saying she wants to take away second amendment rights from as many people as possible if elected president, I don't think she's that bad. Could be more though, I don't know her that well. I read The full name for bill Clinton, her husband adds up to the number 666 so maybe this is just fate that she will be president and she might appoint her husband over the UN or something.

I really do not know where Trump stands on policies which is why I didn't vote for him. He's just like Obama was in my opinion saying one thing and doing whatever he wants if he gets elected. I'm not going to change anything so it's all academic for me.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I don't find any issue with electing a woman as president. If I agree with a candidate on the issues - then I'll vote for him or her.

However, I'm not voting for Hillary. I think she is only thinking of herself - and she has no idea what the average citizen wants/needs.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    Okay truth is I am on the left of the spectrum of the posters here. So take this with a grain of salt.
    I would be willing to vote for a female liberal democrat president.... If her name was Elizabeth Warren, who unfortunately is not running. Hillary I personally feel has too many ethics problems for me to be in her camp.
    To be honest, I am against major banks and wall street and Hillary is in bed with both to the tune of super-Pac funds. Surprisingly, I would vote for Kasich, who is was an investment broker before becoming a politician, before I would vote for Hillary Rodham Clinton because at I would know where he stands . Hillary Clinton is basically a wolf in sheep's clothing insofar as working families are concerned. In last Tuesday's Michigan primary I proudly voted for Bernie Sanders.

So as divided as the country is, just as many conservatives get indigestion from the Republican front runner there is a matching group of liberals who cannot stomach the Democratic establishment's 'golden girl'.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    As a Massachusetts resident I am aware that Elizabeth Warren has done zero as a Senator so far, is 100% the reason college is so expensive in America; received extra benefits in College (as did Harvard) by lying and claiming Native American ancestry (even if true it was all illegal under the law); was a corporate shill as an Attorney, and if a fraud and a hypocrite. I voted Kasich in the primary, one of two people since my wife did too. Condoleeza Rice is the single best qualified Female, but her goal is commissioner of the NFL.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I actually think fiorina was probably the most competent gop candidate. But that's not saying very much.
  • PontiacGuy
    9 years ago
    Are there any women running for President? Hillary has testicles
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I got a ton of campaign snail mail before the South Carolina primary. For some odd reason I thought the most entertaining piece was Donald Trump with a thumbs up indicating everything would be good. Next was a hologram of Marco as a scarecrow blowing in the wind flip flopping on his immigration bills, he proposes it, then opposes his own bill.

I read today that Carson said Trump was smarter than he has portrayed himself. If so, then he is likely to appear different if he gets the nomination. I saw a town hall meeting where he had a vet giving his support to trump and trump saying he would fix the va wait mess. I understood back when trump said he didn't think someone should be called a war hero just because they got captured. I mean someone that Obama traded was captured by the Taliban and no one called him a war hero because he got captured so I understood what Trump was referring to or at least what I think he was referring to.

At one time I thought maybe Nikki Haley would help a republican get elected but that was before she teamed up with little Marco. In my opinion, she has done a lousy job getting our roads fixed. I'm ok with an increase in our gas taxes to match NC if it fixes all the potholes.
    60% paid by out of state drivers. instead we get bill after bill blocked by a group of Republcans opposed to any tax increase and we instead keep spending money to fix our cars and drive over some rough roads everywhere.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    PontiacGuy --> "Are there any women running for President? Hillary has testicles" -->

Well, there was Carly Fiorina, but she had penis envy, not testicles. And she washed out. She didn't seem to understand that POTUS =/= CEO of America.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion