tuscl

??

Timex345
Illinois
Strippers are like ex girlfriends you can't quit.
Neither is a good idea and rarely is there a long term future with either.

13 comments

• nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    k
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Love em while you can, leave them before they leave you. Words i live by.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Words of wisdom? I'm not so sure.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Timex - I'm naming you DS Jr. = Down Syndrome Jr., Juice is the original Down Syndrome.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I don't mean to be a dick man, but your posts make me think you might be happier if you spent your stripper money on a shrink. It feels like you're looking for something from strippers that they are only going to pretend to give you, and that's just gonna make your condition worse.

Strip clubs and strippers provide many hours of enjoyment to many of us, at least those of us who understand and accept the reality of the arrangement. You don't seem to be one in that group.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago

^^
    This!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Timex doesn't need a shrink. He just needs to quit using the phrase show clubs. He is invoking the wrath of the strip club gods.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    ^I always wondered why I kept seeing that phrase in some reviews. I was wondered if it was for choreographed shows or something.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    ^ I was like totally imagining like rockettes in leotards with top hats or something dancing.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Bottomless show clubs are the best

http://youtu.be/F-t8PngHgWY
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Timex, I'm naming you DD, for Debbie Downer. (Or maybe Eeyore.) JS69 has a monopoly on the term DS. I.e., *nobody* except him uses it.
  • Ugluck75
    9 years ago
    Not sure I agree as my girlfriend is a stripper. She is very hot and very special to me and I for one plan on developing a serious long-term relationship with her.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol show clubs
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion