tuscl

Shortest/Longest Time In One Club

JohnBuford
Massachusetts
Wednesday, March 9, 2016 11:07 PM
What's the shortest time you've spent in a club ? Walked in, sized things up and said " I'm outta here. " How about the longest ? For me, 15 minutes and eight hours.

39 comments

• beguiled
    8 years ago
    2 minutes and 14 hours.
  • wildbourbon
    8 years ago
    I always try to give a club at least an hour, but I've been to several clubs where I've seen the rotation in 30 minutes and have been done when it became apparent no other girls were coming up in short order. My longest was probably around 3 hours and I attribute this to the fact that I like to visit at least two clubs in an evening.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    10 minutes and 9 hours
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    25 minutes. About 7 hours.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    5 minutes and open to close during the first two days of March Madness. Gambling, pools, titties, tv, beer, weed....best two days of the year.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    5 minutes and abt 4 hours
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    2 minutes, I didn't feel safe at all in one thug Miami club. The metal detector at the front door started it. 5 hours while I waited to take a dancer OTC after her shift ended.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    Two minutes and eight hours. I average about three hours now because the drive is somewhat long. I know better what to look for. I rarely tolerate rude dancers, patrons or staff. I am quick to leave because the prices can get excessive. I have left in a middle of a conversation with a girl because she was annoying me. Love SCs. I am in control. I haven't been back to one club since last November because of a stripper who angered me.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    About 15 mins in the club opposite Hard Rock hotel in Vegas. First visit to FKK Oase was 14+ hours.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'm at 2 minutes and 8 hours. The 2 minutes was I walked into a club in upstate New York and it looked like the place where I'd get a pool cue cracked over my head so I left. Now, my quickest full service in a club was about 30-40 minutes. One time I walked into a club, saw a girl I had done VIP with several times, we skipped the bar, immediately went to VIP - I received full service and when I exited VIP I went straight out the door to get my car at valet, and returned to my hotel!
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Least: 40 minutes. Longest: 5 hours.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    The shortest was a couple of minutes. There were numerous times that I got together with that damned magicrat and he made me stay with him at the Columbia Platinum Plus in excess of 12 hours. :)
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    You know you loved it shadowcat! Once we stayed so long that shadow actually put on long pants toward the end of the night/morning. 5 minutes is probably the shortest if you don't count walking to the entrance and seeing a fugly whale onstage and did an immediate about face.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    30 seconds
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    and 5 hours
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Not counting a few occasions when I've taken one look at the inside of a club and bounced immediately, my shortest visits have been a few of about 15 minutes at a favorite club where I can sometimes get one of my regulars to grind me to happiness in a song or two :) [I know this makes me more like Mr. LDK than Mr. SJG -- I don't care.] At the other extreme, I have occasionally stayed in a strip club for up to four hours
  • JackKash
    8 years ago
    There was a club in New Orleans where I got my drink sat down and was immediately set upon by an eastern European girl looking for champagne and VIP and then started insulting me when I refused and I was the only customer in the place. Even the Waitress was dumbfounded. I got my drink poured into a 'go cup' and left - 10min. In NoCal, I walked into a place that was in a strip mall, everyone seemed to be having dinner, no one dancing - I walked the length to the back where the bar was, turned around and walked back out. I think it was less than a minute. On the other side, a couple of times in Las Vegas at 9 hours. The city is very pretty in the predawn light but I've gotten to old for that shit.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Shortest: turned around before paying a cover Longest: about 8 hrs
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Longest...I'd say was 2 hours. Shortest has been 10 minutes several times because the club was shit and I just needed to finish my beer.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    5 minutes, 5 hours.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Longest time 20ish hours (open to close) in a place that use to open up at 7am for guys working 3rd shift.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    magicrat, good to hear from you. Yep, yep, shadowcat has told me of your stays at PP after I left. LOL
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    10 minutes and 10+ hours. Damn I miss SG in OP.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    One time, Hanky Panky in Redwood City, there was a girl who really liked me and we'd talked and she'd done a really good job of making me feel good ( air dance only, but just her presence ). So this next visit, she wanted me to take her home with me, and she did not need to explain this explicitly in words. And I wanted exactly the same thing. But I could not as I was married. So I just made an excuse and left after only having been there a few minutes. Things like this often happened, girls who were totally green light with me, offering themselves as trial girlfriend, girls that don't do P4P OTC. Since I was married and just at the strip club to try and stay sane, I could not partake with them. But as they were so green light, it meant that I could not be at their strip club without hurting their feelings badly. So I had to depart and stay away. Marriage gone bad is worse than slavery! SJG
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    The longest time was about 4-5 hours - and it was expensive. Lasted past closing - and was invited to an after hours gathering of Brazilian dancers. That was insane! Quickest time was less than 5 minutes. Went for a work buddy's bachelor lunch. Walked in with a friend - the place was super dark - smelled like piss - and my friend walked right into a waitress carrying a tray of drinks. I drove my friend home to shower and change.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Shortest time was 30 minutes. The longest that I've stayed was 7 hours at Follies.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Long enough to take a leak on the short end, and several hours on the long end.
  • lousygolferdude
    8 years ago
    Magicrat will probably have a similar story. PP Greenville about 5 years ago when it was awesome. Walked in, paid cover, got a drink, took dancer back to couch room, got a handjob, left. 15 minutes and $46.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Longest time for me was probably 4 hours. Shortest was less than 5 minutes. Walked in found my CF and we left, headed to my room for a romp.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Five minutes and 9 hours.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    longest was afternoon to sunrise shortest was a minute or two.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Can’t recall the shortest time – I rarely walk-in and then walk-out of a club so I can’t recall my shortest. My longest was about 8 hours on a Saturday @ Follies – I met up w/ shadowcat and a couple of other ATL TUSCLers in the early afternoon – I was just planning to hang for 2 hours or so and not get any dances b/c I wanted to spend my funds in the ATL all-black clubs – after 2 or 3 hours of having a good time and hanging and talking w/ the fellow TUSCLers; all those naked women on the Follies floor overrode my resistance so I decided to get some dances which led to me spending a couple of hundred on dances well after all the other TUSCLers had left.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    60 seconds and 16 hours
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    16 HOURS????? We're you awake the whole time? We're you giving penny tips? ;-)
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Were, twice. Damned autocorrect.
  • Tony777
    8 years ago
    In the USA, maybe about six hours. In Thailand, with multiple clubs involved, I once started around 1pm and didn't stop for 18 hours.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    I spent $1,000 over 16 hours and yes i was awake lol..i marathons that shit The 60 sec was $10 on admission
  • BigPoppa99
    8 years ago
    Shortest- Walked into the bar; saw the girls working, turned around walked out. Went to a different place. The bouncer and I are friends- so he comped my cover. Longest; maybe a couple hours.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    shortest... 2 minutes. longest... suppose 30 hours. hong kong tj.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion