tuscl

How Many Hours Per Week Would You Want To Spend With Women?

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Saturday, March 5, 2016 2:17 PM
So this is a follow up on Longneck's question about ITC versus OTC. I like his thread because he is someone who likes to think things through and hence not necessarily take things at face value just because they are being offered in a particular way. [view link] So imagine a hypothetic situation where you have all the pussy you want, and when ever you want it, and where ever you want it. You have all the variety you want, but you also know that you will still be able to maintain long term contact with your favorites. You can love 'em and leave 'em, but you don't have to do it that way. There aren't the kinds of outside stressors which make relationships into a negative. And there is not real cost to any of this either. It is all already worked out. So you can have 'em dressed and painted up just as you like. You can do photo sessions with them. You can see 'em by appointment, or you can just go and pick one from a selection venue which resembles a strip club. So you can do 'em quickly, just in a back room and up against a wall, if that is what you want. You can do pretty much the same thing in the front room, if that is what you want. They have knee pads available, if you want to start it that way with them. They are there to serve. Or you can spend more time, multiple rounds, in bed. You can eat with them and use the Jacuzzi. You can go places with them, you can do computer stuff with them, you can take them sailing and even be qualified to give them aircraft flying lessons. And you've got a place crammed with snacks and food you can cook with them, and there are zillions of places you can take them. You can do tantric styled sex with them, and that can go on for hours. This can all be REAL! But you first have to decide how much time you actually want to spend with them, understanding that pretty much you are entertaining them. Some of it might be teaching them stuff, but if you want them to be attentive to you, then you have to be attentive to them. So how many overnighters per week? And would it be mostly sleep, or will you be on her again and again all night? And how often in the Jacuzzi and cooking food together? You keep her shacked up with you, then you have to feed her. And how much day time in bed? One book written by a woman involved this fantasy guy who services zillions of women via all day long bed sessions. How much time going places and doing things with them? And how much time just dropping in at the strip club like selections place and seeing lots of girls you bed regularly, plus lots of new ones, and just picking one and doing basic a session, and then going back to your own affairs. What would you consider to be the ideal arrangement? How much time, and doing what, would you want to spend with women? My own view is that there does need to be some sort of structure to it and some built in limits, or spending too much time with them does become like living in a soap opera, and so it is bad for both women and men. Anyone else experienced this? There do need to be some kinds of moderating limits, and a guy has to have some balance in his life and he has to do the kinds of thing which women usually do not appreciate. SJG Arnold Schoenberg: Variations on a Recitative for Organ (in D), op. 40 (1941) [view link] fixed and idealized temper tuning instruments are the best for his type of music. But most people don't like such music.

46 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    20 hours a week sounds about right. As civvies, we have our own lives to live, and that amount of time works out to about 3 hours a day. Obviously, some days will be longer, but that's fine with me.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    20 hours? 3 hours a da? So does this mean cohabitation? Do you mean sleeping with them? Or do you really mean a daily wide awake intimacy session? I mean, do you send your girl home afterwards? Most people who have busy lives and employment don't seem to find that it works that way in the context of cohabitation. Time just goes and goes, get home make dinner, need to sleep so they can be ready for the next day, so they get very little. What kind of a lifestyle would you have that it could be 3 hours per day, 7 days a week? SJG Bernstein on Schoenberg [view link] part II [view link] part III [view link]
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    In the organization I'm building, you spend as many hours as you like with the woman you like. When you are done with her, just hang her upside down in the closet till you wish to spend time with her again. We also have many models to choose from too, if the current BSC woman is no longer ideal to spend time with, then bring her back to the display room and pick another. We'll have plenty of women to choose from when our organization is up and running. IWLAP Mozart's take on marriage [view link] part II [view link] part III [view link]
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    0 hours Sunday-Thursday that my time to stack paper Friday-Saturday 48 hours of shows, food, conversation, drinking, weed, cocaine, molly, xanx and sex sex wet sloppy sex sex sex
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    Also in our organization we will be promoting platonic relationship with the woman you like. We will be promoting our Tara Christine model for those pathetic losers who wish to just look but not touch. The Tara Christine model comes with a Ken bouncer doll, who will be there to supervise the platonic visitation. However, you may not hang her up in your closet at anytime as that would require you touching her in order to do so. IWLAP Plato on Platonic love [view link] part II [view link] part III [view link]
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    In order to keep up with the times and the freakish nature of the perverted minds of today, the organization that I am building will also offer up the Bonnie Rotten model. You will be required to spend a crazy amount of time fuckin' the shit out of her, simply because she is a nymphomaniac. The organization has to apologize for not allowing you to hang her up in your closet when you need a break, as there will be a waiting line of other pathetic losers who wish to get a chance to stick their dick in her as well. Unfortunately the organization only has the one and only prototype Bonnie Rotten model, so you will want to put in your reservation form ASAP. IWLAP Bonnie Rotten on Platonic love [view link] Part II [view link] Part III [view link]
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    0 hours Sunday-Thursday that my time to stack paper Friday-Saturday 48 hours of shows, food, conversation, drinking, weed, cocaine, molly, xanx and sex sex wet sloppy sex sex sex
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    IwillLapAdancer, how do I sign up for your organization?
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    why is it when SJG asks a really interesting question, he ruins it with an essay post follow up?
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    ^^^ thinking the same thing. The topic was interesting - the initial paragraph was ok - but then things to a turn for the worse... If I'm spending time with a woman - do I have to talk to her? Does taking her shopping count X2 - or X4? I don't want to cuddle either!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Reading this thread with the replies, makes me think about black helicopters,and hats lined with aluminum foil.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Based off the initial first couple of paragraphs (after that I just faded and skipped to the responses) my answer is 24/7.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    @just_the_nuts, That's an interesting approach. Other people have anything non-troll to say? 1. If you are fucking her, I think the tendency will be to let it become an overnighter. But how many nights per week to you want this? 2. And yeah, if you are wanting to do multiple rounds with her, you pretty much do have to entertain her. And yes, taking her shopping does count. From personal experience of non-marital cohabitation, I can say that it can be a real negative, a downwards spiraling whirlpool of despair and desperation. And then married life can also become the same way. This was my experience. Also, the writer Margaret Attwood describes such in her largely autobiographical Cat's Eye. It seems like there needs to be some sort of structure, something to maintain balance. It could be like just_the_nuts says, two days of total sex, and then 5 days of none. But there could be other ways. Some people have told me privately that they have it set up with their women so they get sex every day. But my own marital and nonmarital cohabitation experience says that it usually doesn't work like that, no 7 days per week, and usually less and less and less. For people with regular 9 to 5 jobs, the night time is not enough. And then lots of us have been in situations where we work much longer than 9 to 5. And then my ex-wife just spent far far too much time doing stuff with food. There has to be some venue conducive to maintaining this balance, without having to pay an excessive amount of money to the house. I don't think spending too much time per week with women is good. So maybe like quickies on certain days, and then longer sessions and overnighters on other days? SJG Man With the Golden Arm, Kim Novak plays a B-Girl, though they talk more about this in the book than in the movie. Watch soon as movies don't stay up long on youtube. [view link]
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    I agree with seaboardrr 24/7 I love women and want to spend as much time as I can with them. (My GFE / OTC dates always include dinner and maybe a movie or shopping then sex and sex and more sex and cuddling. I love cuddling. Looking into women's eyes and just talking about what the like what they want what makes them happy what they want me to do for them what they want from our relationship all these things. I am not a pay for play guy. That's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a long term GFE relationship with as many women as I can handle. I tell every one of them that they are my only girl IN THAT TOWN but not my only girl. They don't mind that knowing they have no competition then. Whenever I am with them I spend time with them only my phone is off since I'm with them their phone is on for emergencies only. (Like calls from the baby sitter that a child is sick or whatever.) It works very well and all the girls like it.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Well, SJG, just because I am such a good guy, I'll put it in 3 letter words that perhaps you might understand on your best day. I am retired, which means I do what I want, when I want. If I choose to spend a few hours or a whole day with a babe, I will. If I choose to hang solo and club, I will. Anything you don't understand, there ???
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    24/7 sounds good to me.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    @SJG "I don't think spending too much time per week with women is good." Dude, that really depends on the woman. I have poked fun at you with my imitation of your type of posts, but I was trying to point out that every woman is different, and some are going to be better to be around more than others. If I have something in common with a girl, other than sex, then chances are real good that we will hang out most of the free time we have. She is in essence a lover and friend. If I have very little in common with a girl, other than the sex, then the conversations will be lagging and being around her will be hard and awkward. She is in essence a fuck buddy. Just a troll's .02 worth.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    As much as i love other women I definitely don't share alot of their hobbies. I can only take female company in small doses (dinner, clubbing, a movie, etc.). I hate shopping and gossiping and spas and alot of the other stupid things that other girlies seem to go gaga for. If I ever met a woman like myself I think that we'd be inseparable. But I doubt that will ever happen. The sincerely believe that the reason my marriage works is because we only see each other for a couple of hours each day tops.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
  • Longneck
    8 years ago
    16hrs per week this allows time for sex, recouperating and hanging out if we choose. Also it should not allow for enough time to drawn into SS drama.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    My own sentiments are very close to Lopaw's. I can be with a woman as long as I am entertaining her and she is being attentive to me. But this has practical time limits, and then there are other things that I need to do. Even if I was the richest man in the world, there would still be other things I would need to do. Look at professional athletes, they have women throwing themselves at them continually. Easily they could be doing nothing but fucking women 24-7, if they could stand that. In my view, most of the stuff women talk about is petti and pertains to social conformity. And they are really catty when it comes to other women, Where as when they are on a date with a man, they are on their best behavior. But this can only go on for so many hours, even allowing for overnighters. The reason women like men is that men are not like women. But if a man spends too much time with women, this starts to change. I'm not saying that women are bad. I am more saying that our society has just constructed certain things in certain ways, and so to stay sane you need to take protective action. seaboarder, jestrite50, and larry, I have a hard time picturing what you guys are saying. There are 168 hours in and a week and most of us spend about 56 of them sleeping. And yes, that could be with women. But then there are only 112 hours left. Most of us have gainful employment which takes at least 40 of those, and sometimes much more. Then there is time spent in transportation, and then just the basic necessities of life. Usually these things place a ceiling on how many hours you can spend with women. And then the lives of the women are often just as constrained, so you will encounter limits from there side. Then also with many people, besides just gainful employment they also have broader long range commitments, to educating themselves, to keeping professionally current, and often to some broader vision. Women usually aren't partners in things like this unless they can see it right in front of them, and unless they can see that it pays bills. I have always found that the ways in which they think are extremely constrained. So usually women have a hard time relating to any of this. And so based on my own experiences and observations there does need to be some sort of balance. Now maybe you guys already live under the sorts of time constraints I am describing, and so that balance is already there, and you've never had to think about it? My own experience is that when you are cohabitating with a woman and she is preparing most of your means for you, it becomes neurotic. This will destroy you. How many people have seen Oliver Stone's TV Mini Series, "Wild Palms". It starts off with James Belushi in the role of a yuppie who's life is melting down as he enters into a mid-life crisis. That first scene of the marital breakfast and the wife burning the toast, that would be enough to drive anybody onto the therapist's couch. [view link] Seaboarder, you are open about being married and cohabitating. If that is working for your, great. But I know that most of those who post here, even if they are married, they don't spend that much time with their wives. @IwillLapAdancer wrote: "If I have something in common with a girl, other than sex, then chances are real good that we will hang out most of the free time we have. She is in essence a lover and friend." Have you really experienced being able to spend lots and lots of waking time per week with such a lover and friend? How much time was this and how long did it last, and what did the time together consist of? There are a few married couples that are joined at the hip. But it is rare and many people consider it to be unhealthy. My own experience is that real partnership with a woman is a very hard thing to find. I don't think that many of the people on this board are experiencing anything like this. IwillLapAdancer, might you give us some idea how it actually goes for you? The balance I am speaking of may already be built into your life, so you don't have to think about it. Just_the_nuts very clearly has his own version of that balance built in. Longneck, you say 16 hours per week. I wonder how much of that is sleeping with your women. How many overnighters per week, how many other shorter sessions? What does the 16 hours usually consist of? I'm talking the ideal here, if it were arranged that you could have all the pussy you could handle. For myself, in a relationship prior to marriage the girl and I did end up spending all of our time together, but this turned negative. Actually it destroyed the rest of each of our lives. Then with my future wife, mindful of my previous experiences, I declined to cohabitate with her before we were married. So at first I was just seeing her once a week. That actually worked extremely well. This was Friday nights, but then this also turned into Saturday and then Saturday night and then Sunday and then Sunday night, 52 weeks of the year. Women have their own agendas. So she was always creating upsets, and then I noticed something. The thing which always repaired the upsets was when I ended up doing and saying things which increased my level of long term commitment to her. Women have an agenda and they are rarely open about what it is. Often they don't even understand it themselves, as they are just responding to social pressure and to problematic girlfriends and relations. Then beyond a point I did feel compelled to lay a sort of claim to her, and to be sure to see her most nights. So for a long time I was rarely at home. I would just call her and go from work to her home, and then go directly from there to work in the morning. I also then became more assertive with her. I was there to see her, and I wanted her to feel that she belonged to me, so as I was there, I fucked her. So it became everynight, and there was a definite sense of ownership which developed. Now later we were married and cohabitating and that was never anything like it had been before we were married, and soon it began what would be a downward spiral. There was some learning and some finding ways to accommodate. Mostly this learning was that she did slowly come to see what worked and what did not, and that her actions and attitudes had consequences. But most of our married life was just monotonically down hill. And note also that, what structure we had was just tied to the requirements of 9-5 employment, not to anything either of us had actually selected ourselves. So my own view is that one needs balance and external structure, otherwise conformist social pressures take over, and these will destroy both parties. What I might compare it to are the lives of monastics. They do a great deal of prayer each day. But they also sleep and eat, and they have time allocated for both chores and study. There is a very definite daily routine which follows the clock. I am very familiar with how things go here, in the foothills over East San Jose [view link] And I have studied at great length the Benedictine 8 daily hours, plus how this has been changed with Vatican II. I know that novices first spend most of their time in the monastery, and they only come to be doing outside things which disrupt their routine, after that routine is so deeply ingrained as to be an internal part of them. So I feel that you can consider sex to be something akin to prayer. So you want time allocated for sex, and then also for eating and sleeping, and for work and chores and for study. So my own experience is that more than about 16 hours per week with a woman and it starts to turn negative. And those hours were all grouped on the weekend. But I don't consider that this as the ideal arrangement. Ideal might be some way you can have some real long sessions, and some sleep overs, and probably daily quickies. The women who you do this with should be proximal, but for myself I would not want to be cohabitating in an isolated residence with them. Anyone else thought about these issues? And again, I am talking about an ideal to strive for, not just as it works out now with the current patterns of employment, living, and transportation. SJG Man With The Golden Arm [view link] like the drumming in the burlesque club? Gene Krupa - Drum Boogie [view link] big floor toms in the picture. And also I believe holding the sticks backwards. Some later footage of Krupa playing with Benny Goodman [view link] More Benny Goodman with Gene Krupa, recoreded live 1938, Sing Sing Sing [view link] Gene Krupa Quartet - Sing, Sing, Sing - 1973 [view link] GENE KRUPA TEDDY WILSON LIONEL HAMPTON 1971 REUNION [view link] Man in the Gray Flannel Suit [view link] Sloan Wilson wrote the novel. He had gotten divorced and then took everything he had and spent it on a sail boat and lived on that. The phrase Gray Flannel appears in the song, "Lady Marmalade".
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I'd probably go the Hefner route. 3 or so live in girlfriends. A rotating cast of visiting talent for variety. Threesomes or foursomes every night.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    So how many hours per week engaged in intimacy with them? How much of it is waking versus sleeping? And same for this rotating cast? SJG
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    Hard to put an exact number on the time spent when it comes to free time. Dinner and a movie to finish out an evening. Washing the dishes together, or going to the laundrymat. On the weekends going for a drive to nowhere in particular. I've only met a handful of girls like that. A common taste in movies and/or books helps the most, as that is one of the easiest ways to have a common ground to explore. I usually have to compromise an awful lot as well, and put her interests ahead of mine, but for a cool babe it is worth it while the relationship lasts. Oh shit! That's right, it's called a relationship, and not the kind I have with strippers in/out of the club. Then that's just my view of it.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    You know what I do a lot when I'm at work or in the jeep driving somewhere? I know most will find this a weird statement but I'm thinking about how long until I get to see Mrs. Sea again.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Iwill, That indeed does sound like conventional relationships. If you go that way, you will probably end up married. The woman will push it that way by controlling the emotional dynamics of you're time with her. This is my experience. She will inject discord in order to press you into ever greater degrees of commitment. seaboardrr, That's great that you've got that with Mrs Sea. Few guys have anything that good. I tried to have it like that with my wife. But outside forces and her impressionability prevented it. Beyond a point she really did not want it to work, not unless it was totally on her terms, and then even that did not work. Sometimes women can eat you alive, and so giving them what they say they want is the worst possible thing a guy can do. I am glad though that it is working for you. Now, having survived that, standing up to the forces of social conformity, and being lucky to not be dead or in prison, I want different. Consider the case of someone who wants to be seeing a bunch of women, and assuming no money limit and no work requirement. I mention this last idea of no work requirement, just to explore how it could be if one could spend all their time in bed. How many overnighters per week with women? How many evening dates ( car keys and wallet dates ) per week? How many daytimes spent in bed? How many long evenings and overnighters of intimacy per week? How much time in Jacuzzi's or sail boats or anything else like that. Some guys have said 24/7 with women. I don't really believe that they would like that for very long. I can't see that it could work, either with one woman, or with a whole harem. For myself, I spent about 4 days shacked up with a girl, never outside of each other's company and always doing shared activities, like sex and making food. Part of what drove this was that she was a virgin and had just graduated from a prestigious and conservative east coast school. I gave her zero pressure, but after about 1 1/2 days together, she whole heartedly gave it up. So this increasing intensity which led to this had much to do with how the time together worked. But then she was also insisting on committing to marriage and trying to resolve all sorts of outer directed issues with me. She needed this in order to legitimate to herself the doorway she had just passed through. I was basically compliant here. I only drew lines when I could see that she was pushing things which would be harmful. Then after the four days, things did quickly turn even more sour. And again it is always over outside social identity issues, and the fact that this basically conservative thinking girl was committed to recreating some updated version of the middle class well off family she grew up in. My feeling is that if you spend too many hours continuously with one woman, it will always get this way. If you spend too many hours per week being intimate with a whole series of them, I still say that it diminishes you. And again, in a monastery they have a daily prayer routine, and they follow the clock. But they don't just only pray all day long everyday. They also have designated chore and study time. Novices are supposed to be studying and in classes. The fully initiated usually have outside offsite duties too. Prayer is a huge part of their lives and some people really do well with that sort of lifestyle and their temperament benefits from this. But in most such communities they also have lots of other things to do besides just only prayer. Women like men, but this has much to do with their social roles, not because they see them as bedroom experts only. Too much time in bed with women and I say that a man starts to become more like them, and hence relations with them become more strained. And then also, even Superman has his limits. You can only pump out so many loads within a given time interval. And if you basically know all of your women and you know that you will continue to be seeing them regularly, then you shouldn't need to be spending huge amounts of non-penetration time with them. Again, I think much of this depends upon what outside structures have been set up, and this needs to be more of a collective project. SJG Global Financial Meltdown - One Of The Best Financial Crisis Documentary Films [view link] Bubbles cause busts. Only way to stop the busts is to destroy the bubbles before they get going. Busts hurt innocent people, and bubbles do too.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Ontario Canada, Universal Basic Income!!!! [view link] I think a basic income guarantee is mandatory. Capitalism is what creates unemployment. And Cecil Williams and the people who run Guild Memorial United Methodist Church in San Francisco have got it right. Poverty is caused by social marginalization. So a corollary is simply this, everyone wants to do well. They want to win the admiration of family and friends. So if they are not doing well, then there must be some social marginalization or disability at work here. But as the main problem is marginalization, then we should not talk about disability, as usually this just means more marginalization. And of course it is absurd that people should be accepting psychiatric labels. These are just an extreme form of oppression. So for there to be justice there has to be this basic income guarantee, or what amounts to cradle to grave welfare. The typical person on welfare takes far less out of our economy than those employed do. And if the welfare recipient is not driving around much in a car, then they are treading far more lightly on the earth than those who senselessly burn up gas and dump CO2 into the atmosphere to do jobs which produce absolutely nothing which people need to live. Now welfare takes money out of gov't coffers, but in the US welfare has never been more than 3% of federal expenditure. This is much less than corporate welfare and other expenses directed to the betterment of the middle class in order to maintain political allegiance, or to keeping the poor down. So welfare is a cheaper way to keep our society going than the present state of affairs. And then as far as federal accounts, it is the federal gov't which controls the printing press, the furnace, and interest rates which multiply the availability of money by the inverse of the interest rate. Suffice to say, federal accounts and the money supply are all under gov't control, hence it is artificial. It is just a matter of who and what are being served by it. So as those who are not doing well are simply the victims of social injustice, we must redress this social injustice. 1. Stop using psychiatric labels, learning disability labels, or morality labels. 2. Offer people value producing work, not nonsense just to get a paycheck. 3. Provide this cradle to grave welfare system as efficiently as possible, and understand that everyone wants to be a useful and meaningful part of our society. 4. Follow my recommendation and hold parents accountable for exploiting their children, using them to give themselves a adult identity. This amounts to psychological child abuse. So besides criminal prosecution where practical, also prevent disinheritance and offer something like a divorce from one's parents when their is parent v child animosity. Make the parents pay, and pay dearly. Make it so that child exploitation no longer pays. 5. And for those who insist on calling the poor lazy or immoral, know that this is how Capitalism works. It is the family where this starts, with the designation of a child as the blacksheep. Those who denigrate the poor are just doing what their parents did to them. So the poor and marginalized need to start standing up for themselves rather than submitting. They and all of us must start engaging in public advocacy and non-violent civil disobedience. 6. And then since the New Economy and Libertarianism are really just the old Social Darwinism and Eugenics Movement, saying that the poor are not fit to compete, we all need to be prepared to do more than just be non-violent. We don't want to be like Anne Frank's father, hiding in an attic waiting for the Gestapo. We need to be ready to engage in guerrilla warfare, the use of lethal force, and without taking prisoners. Unless we are willing to do this, then we are helping the eugenicists who say that we are not fit to live. Gandhi and Jesus lived in violent revolutionary times. They were only able to accomplish their works because others were maintaining the constant threat of lethal violence on a large scale. [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Thank you there Mr. IME for replicating my post and bumping my thread. I guess I was wrong, you aren't a troll after all. SJG "I fear that an writing a requiem for myself" [view link]
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Ontario Canada, Universal Basic Income!!!! [view link] I think a basic income guarantee is mandatory. Capitalism is what creates unemployment. And Cecil Williams and the people who run Guild Memorial United Methodist Church in San Francisco have got it right. Poverty is caused by social marginalization. So a corollary is simply this, everyone wants to do well. They want to win the admiration of family and friends. So if they are not doing well, then there must be some social marginalization or disability at work here. But as the main problem is marginalization, then we should not talk about disability, as usually this just means more marginalization. And of course it is absurd that people should be accepting psychiatric labels. These are just an extreme form of oppression. So for there to be justice there has to be this basic income guarantee, or what amounts to cradle to grave welfare. The typical person on welfare takes far less out of our economy than those employed do. And if the welfare recipient is not driving around much in a car, then they are treading far more lightly on the earth than those who senselessly burn up gas and dump CO2 into the atmosphere to do jobs which produce absolutely nothing which people need to live. Now welfare takes money out of gov't coffers, but in the US welfare has never been more than 3% of federal expenditure. This is much less than corporate welfare and other expenses directed to the betterment of the middle class in order to maintain political allegiance, or to keeping the poor down. So welfare is a cheaper way to keep our society going than the present state of affairs. And then as far as federal accounts, it is the federal gov't which controls the printing press, the furnace, and interest rates which multiply the availability of money by the inverse of the interest rate. Suffice to say, federal accounts and the money supply are all under gov't control, hence it is artificial. It is just a matter of who and what are being served by it. So as those who are not doing well are simply the victims of social injustice, we must redress this social injustice. 1. Stop using psychiatric labels, learning disability labels, or morality labels. 2. Offer people value producing work, not nonsense just to get a paycheck. 3. Provide this cradle to grave welfare system as efficiently as possible, and understand that everyone wants to be a useful and meaningful part of our society. 4. Follow my recommendation and hold parents accountable for exploiting their children, using them to give themselves a adult identity. This amounts to psychological child abuse. So besides criminal prosecution where practical, also prevent disinheritance and offer something like a divorce from one's parents when their is parent v child animosity. Make the parents pay, and pay dearly. Make it so that child exploitation no longer pays. 5. And for those who insist on calling the poor lazy or immoral, know that this is how Capitalism works. It is the family where this starts, with the designation of a child as the blacksheep. Those who denigrate the poor are just doing what their parents did to them. So the poor and marginalized need to start standing up for themselves rather than submitting. They and all of us must start engaging in public advocacy and non-violent civil disobedience. 6. And then since the New Economy and Libertarianism are really just the old Social Darwinism and Eugenics Movement, saying that the poor are not fit to compete, we all need to be prepared to do more than just be non-violent. We don't want to be like Anne Frank's father, hiding in an attic waiting for the Gestapo. We need to be ready to engage in guerrilla warfare, the use of lethal force, and without taking prisoners. Unless we are willing to do this, then we are helping the eugenicists who say that we are not fit to live. Gandhi and Jesus lived in violent revolutionary times. They were only able to accomplish their works because others were maintaining the constant threat of lethal violence on a large scale. [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Mr. IME, replicating my post twice on the same thread! The next time you want to start impersonating me by replicating my posts, just PM me and I'll send you my account password. But whatever you are on right now, you've got to stay off of it. Just intoxication alone does not do this to someone. Rather it happens when someone is so psychologically addicted to a mood altering chemical that they cannot function without it. SJG Beethoven's 9th [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    So how many hours per week would you want to spend with women? I'm asking about the ideal here. Now some have said 24/7, but I don't believe that. I think they haven't really thought about it and they still see pussy as being scarce. So if you see her in the evening, the tendency is going to be to make it into an overnighter. For a long time I was doing Saturday night dates, every week, and it was understood that they would last until Monday morning. This is just how it goes, and this is how one gets roped into monogamy and marriage too. So how many overnighters per week? How many quick ( less than 2hr ) encounters per week? Any other ways? And where would these times be, and what sorts of things would you be doing, besides sex? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If you fuck them in the evening or later, it will tend to turn into an overnighter, and then you need to feed her too. So given that I want some of this, but that I don't want to have my life completely controlled by women and sex, and then also given that being in middle age I do want to keep my plumbing working: So if the situations were conducive to it, and they will be, 1. I want one or two long sessions per week. And these will be lingerie photo modelling, multiple rounds throughout, long tantric rounds, food, Jacuzzi, and sleeping. Say going from mid afternoon till morning, just the two of us isolated from other people, and then send her on her way. 2. On each other day of the week, a quickie ( un rattito ). Buy this I mean not over 1 hr 15min. Could be 2x. Shouldn't be in my own residence or hers. During the midday, kind of like the long lunches enjoyed in Latin countries. Could eat with the girl too before beginning with her. Then go back to regular work and professional duties. Best not to need to drive car for this, its all right there ready at hand, pussy on tap. This would be about right. Whether or not it happens depends mostly on external social structure. And every single guy in my organization will be able to get 365 days per year pussy saturation. I won't be getting more or better than others. Most of the guys will be younger than me, and they'll still get all they can handle. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I rethink this some. And I may be overestimating what my capability will be in later life. I don't really want to be using chemical enhancers to do this. But I don't really know what to expect. And again, I am talking in terms of an ideal, and it would only be like this when I am in my home place. So the big lingerie photo modelling + food + Jacuzzi sessions running from mid afternoon till morning would be once or twice per week. No more. The lunch time un rattito's would be food and a nice session of 75 min max, for a total of 120 min max, these could be on all the other days. So I would walk from my work place, which is separate, and eat and pick my girl and proceed. It could be 2x. Then I go back to my work place and continue till a late dinner time. Kind of like in Latin countries. I return for dinner ( no sex ), then go to study time. Then as I need to sleep anyway, I could pick one for the night, just select and move on her and mount her, then go to sleep with her. Additional rounds would be okay, but as we would both be tired anyway, mostly it is just sleeping time. I could do this on all but the big photo modelling session nights. So this would the ideal, a maximum, possibly overestimating my later life capabilities, very possibly. But what it avoids is too much unstructured non-sexual time with women. It avoids exactly what I got way too much of when I was married. It avoids that church and family social time with women sort of stuff, and too much time with them in the kitchen doing make work. Too much non-sexual time with women will drive a man crazy! What I think everyone can see that I am envisioning is a kind of Sexual Monastery. There would be order and routine to life, at least when one is at home. There would be time for work, study, and chores, and also for food and sex. Drama would be minimal. And the sex would be great and with lots of women. This is what I am actively working to build right now. Got a long ways to go though. SJG Zarathustra, Organ [view link] another [view link] I would not be able to hear via this computer and audio system if they are using 32' C and also [view link] he plays the E and E flat's with his right foot. and again [view link] organ music, cool looking console, Reiger? Reiqer? [view link]
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    The best par about marriage (and the main reason for the Mrs. and me) is the constant companionship. So we spend pretty much all waking, non-working hours together. It is a lot of work to keep it working for us, but it is worth it. One thing though is I do need to outsource "seduction" to sex workers -- mainly strippers -- for the time being. But that is a limitation the two of us have discussed. Ultimately she idolizes me to have a full mistress or kept women. The desire from her end is when (not if) I have the means for that, it will be because I have excess means for her. So to her and us, it is a mutual sign for prosperity, wealth, power, success, and security. :)
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I'm a bit of an introvert. My optimal time for socializing outside of work is only 8 hours/week. Even when I was in high school and college found I couldn't go much over that. If I do it's very draining and I need considerable downtime to recover.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Agree! ^^^ Downtime is much needed as being around people are emotionally draining. I can be more exhausted consulting with 5 different people than running and working out 5 hours. People's perceptions of the world and how they think it should be can hinder progress from taking any necessary action to remedy their situation, and since I am an action oriented person it takes a whole lot of momentum to emotionally jump start fearful people to take the correct course of action by hand holding them. I save half of my income for years due to being burnt out lately from overexposure to the human psyche. In the organization I am building I will consult for fee based only source of revenue. Advice as a % will soon be a sucker's game in the world of investments.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    So Dominic77, that is interesting. I have known married couples who are together all the time. Never really known what to make of that. Do you think marital togetherness destroys sexual intrigue? Do you think that if a man is getting good money, that the wife is mostly being pressured into agreeing to the outside women? With my wife I could not imagine her ever having gone along with that. And I would never have been comfortable trying to make it go that way. It does seem that most guys put up with lots of time with women, in order to get the sex. But when is it that a guy comes to like things like family picnics and church events? For me, these things only exist in order to give women power. As a child I certainly hated such things. And as I started seeing girls, I disliked it when I could see that they were accustomed to such things and thought them normative, or even obligatory. It has always looked to me like caving in, to go along with such non-sexual times with women. And then as far as children. I would far rather entertain children by myself, than with a significant other involved. And I am happy to say that in the last 20 years I have seen a huge upturn in the number of men seen out and about, responsible for children, but with zero women around. I think it is wonderful. In her book "With A Daugher's Eye", by Mary Catherine Bateson, she describes how at around age 10 her parents, Gregory Bateson and Margaret Mead divorced. That may sound hard, but it would be far worse if they stayed together. So as it played out, each summer she got to take a 3 day long train trip from NY to SF. What could possibly be more fun for a 10yo? So parents separating means one has two sources of strength and refuge. Where as if they stay together, it may mean that they have about 0.1 sources of strength and refuge, and are involved in something down right evil. And so Dougster, you know what I am suggesting, moving from a condition of pussy scarcity to pussy saturation, where it is never more than a few hundred feet away from you and available at all times, stripper grade dolled up hotties. So how much would you want? And then it does come down to how much time you want to spend talking with women and entertaining them, and do you want to be sleeping with them, or sleeping alone. I feel that if you spend too much time with them, then they do take over by their emotionality, and that they try to make you become more like them. So I feel that it does need to be rationed and kept on a kind of schedule. So say for me, maybe a few mid day quickies during the week. And then a few group evening events which culminate in sex, and then bedding down in a big group, essentially waiting for dawn. I'll end up with one of the women, but that is not really that important. Then maybe once per week an extended lingerie photo modeling session, which becomes and overnighter, really staying up with the girl and entertaining her and feeding her, and pumping as many loads into her openings as possible. But that is just once a week. And then as far as other non-sexual time, mostly just group events with the same women, but not being alone with them or having to entertain them. And the old fashioned car keys and wallet dating would be just about completely eliminated. And any events involving children, my time with the children would be separated from the women's time with them. I guess some people, like those used to things like church social events, would consider me to be a real shit, because they have submitted to rule by women. Though I don't ever plan to treat women badly or as disposable, I still do want to severely interdict some of their power bases. And Dougster, I do understand the introversion. I mostly have never liked unstructured groups myself. But then say stuff like this online is fine, because it is more regulated. And then 1:1 with the right female, that can be awesome too. But I would never ever want to live with a woman ever again. Life is too short for that. SJG Acid Jazz [view link]
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    SJG, you my friend are walking the talk, and talking the walk! I got to say there is nothing keeping you from selling out all of the membership dues to enter your organization. The constant saturation of pussy you described is nirvana. No more than a few hundred feet away at all times....priceless!!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    @meat: Interesting perspectives!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    So Dougster, only 8 hours of socializing per week? Okay, but how much time would you want to spend with women per week, and how much sex, and set up how, like quickies, longer sessions, over nighters? SJG
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    8h a week should be enough to get the job done.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    How about homosexual men? How long is enough time for them being with men? Is it the same comparison admen being with women? Hmmmmm....
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    So Dougster, with you 8h a week, are you sleeping with the women, just doing quickies, how much per week for you would constitute pussy saturation? SJG
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    You dont need to be around women EVER! lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Never gotten much serious response to this thread. Guys still see sex as being in short supply, so they have never thought about it. Say sex was not in short supply, it was in over abundance. How many nights per week would you want to sleep with a woman, versus alone? How many other long sessions per week? How many quickies per week? Seems like we need to develop more variations on the share-a-woman concept. SJG HK Bar Sweetie. She has what many girls lack, enough ass. And she knows that besides for the bed, high heels are also for the shower. As @n0tmyf1r5t explained, the shower is the place for anal. [view link] [view link] Another HK Bar Sweetie [view link] [view link] Lot Lizards [view link] [view link] [view link] TJ Street [view link] Lingerie [view link] [view link] [view link] Rev. William Barber: U.S. Policies on Healthcare, Poverty Are Immoral & a Threat to Democracy [view link] Jet Strip Cabaret, Lennox CA, pricey [view link] Erwin Kreyzig [view link] Analogy Simulation Environment in Python [view link] Analogy delivers simulator, redefines strategy [view link] [view link] DSPACE [view link] [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion