tuscl

Lactating Strippers in Vegas?

Saturday, March 5, 2016 10:43 AM
First off, if you have no interest in lactation, if a woman with large breasts filled with milk squirting out on you that you can suckle and enjoy is not your thing, I'm sorry, but I get it. That said, pls don't join the conversation to be a naysayer. Now then, I am in Vegas this weekend on what is basically a pleasure quest. I brought a lot of cash, I spend very discriminately, and I have a HUGE Fetish for attractive women with large-huge breasts that are lactating, (that means producing milk for any1 who doesn't know). Some women are really into this too and actually induce (that means produce milk without pregnancy), and maintain milk production because they find it enjoyable and it is hugely erotic for some men, myself definitely included! With proper diet and a healthy woman it tastes like sweet cream and is incredibly relaxing to enjoy. I am from Phoenix and have found a couple of strippers there that do this. I know it's out there. I think with all of the clubs here, odds are high there are strippers here too that are lactating and I want to see them!! So if anyone has any leads on this and or wants to share and exchange info on the subject in a constructive manner, please respond! I would greatly appreciate any help in this search! Thank you

13 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    You're mom is still lactating.
  • ww
    8 years ago
    This will end well...
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I was kind of hoping to see the DS lactating back when she got pregnant but she ended it before that happened. However, her breasts did grow larger for the last couple of weeks or so. It was very hot, and she noticed a clear increase in income as a result. So with the right dancer, I'd be willing to try the lactating thing. But I've never ever seen a dancer who was lactating. At least not that I knew of. So I suspect this is a very difficult fetish to satisfy.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    A know a dancer in Albuquerque who was still lactating a couple of years ago. It was fun while it lasted, but it's not for everyone that's for sure. I ran into her last week and while it was tempting to take her to VIP, she reeked of cigarette smoke and I declined. The only thing I ever found wrong with her was her nasty smoking habit. Otherwise she was always great to hang out with.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Rules???? The first rule of TUSCL is there are no rules.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    There's a Chinese dancer who I've known for 6 or 7 years. Her large breasts are the creation of a plastic surgeon, but she's still very hot and in her late 30's. She had her first baby a couple of years ago and was still lactating when she returned to work. During a lap dance she squirted me on purpose and I have to admit , it did nothing for me. Sounds like a real specialty item.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    There was a girl at the Crazy Horse that showed us guys at a bachelor party how she squirts milk into our drinks. This was two years ago so if she's there she may be done lactating by now. Her name was Jenna and she was fine.
  • Blake4Fun
    8 years ago
    Awesome! Thanks for the info! I'm headed there now to find out :)
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    It seemed like i kept running into the only lactating dancer in a strip club. I've dodged breast milk being squirted at me but I wasn't really into it. Apparently one dancer wanted me to taste it or get a mouthful. All for free,this was after the lap dance was over. She missed. :) About 20 shots in a row. Strip club was probably pissed after they saw the mess but I wasn't around. Typically if a dancer is lactating, she'll warn me not to try anything or I might get a mouthful. Apparently if a lactating dancer has her breast pressed up against you, it could set her tit off without her knowing. Maybe I stimulated her without realizing it. Milk isn't really my thing. Now if they shot beer out of their tits, I would breast feed.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    I fucked a girl in Naples Italy that would squirt milk at me while fucking her. That's where I got my first titty fuck as well. She found it funny however I was not at all amused.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    I have had a few dancers over the years spray me with their milk, and while a few dancers were able to make it look sexy, there is nothing arousing about the taste. A few dancers leaked a bit into my mouth when sucking her nipples, and unless she surprised me and got it down my throat, I quickly spit it out.
  • SoCalResident
    6 months ago
    I guess I’m one of the rare ones who finds lactation in women erotic, at least some of the time. A few years ago I got a dancer who was lactating and was willing to squirt milk directly into my mouth. I let her try. I think that her aim was not so good, so she encouraged me to suck it directly out of her nipples. For whatever unknown reason, I could not get any milk to come out when I did suck, but the tit sucking was still enjoyable and she did not try to end the session. On another occasion I did get a taste of it directly from a girl’s nipples and, as she pointed out, it is rather sweet-tasting. Wish I could get more. One stripper who was my ATF allowed me to suck her tits many times whenever we did a VIP. When I told her I liked sucking milk out of tits, she apologized that she didn’t have any to give me (implying she did at one point in the past). As an aside, she later had a boob job done which, in my opinion, only made them look even better and in no way lessened the enjoyment of sucking them.
  • Jascoi
    6 months ago
    a lactating girl... oh yes!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion