tuscl

A SC visit like no other

gawker
Older than dirt
I had told my CF I'd stop by the club this afternoon and got there at about 3:30. When I arrived she was sitting at a table with a middle aged man, so I sat at the stage and within 5 minutes she came over to sit with me. Apparently she had just turned down a Champagne Room to see me. We moved to a couch behind the bar and she was in a piss poor mood from the get go.
After unsuccessfully trying to engage her in conversation, she told me she was hung over and asked me to get her a couple of shots of tequila, which she quickly tossed down. She then got called on stage and emerged from behind the curtain, faced a mirror, and started running her fingers through her hair. No dancing; no stripping, just playing with her hair for 3 songs. Now there were a total of 5 customers and none at the stage, but she just stood there in front of the mirror. After being replaced by another dancer she came back to me and told me that the "house mother" cum acting manager had chastised her.
After another shot of Patron, she asked if I'd take her to CR so she wouldn't have to go on stage. Just pay the house fee - nothing to her. Off we went and spent about 20 minutes of her talking about her anger at her family, her anger at PL's who come in to grope her body and her anger at management who don't give a shit about dancers. And her hatred of the word stripper because of everyone's connotation. " I meet a nice guy my own age and we go on a date and I kiss him good night. Then he finds out I'm a stripper and he wants a blowjob before a movie!"
Then out of the blue she starts kissing me. She then totally undressed and gave me a full GFE. As I touched her breasts, she moaned and started groping my package. She unbuckled my belt, unzipped my fly, took out my dick and went down on me. I returned the favor and after a few minutes of oral foreplay, she mounted me and she fucked me silly. She came, I came, she came again. We hugged, kissed some more, and got dressed. While we'd had sex a few times at her apartment, it had always been covered.
I insisted she take a couple of hundred dollars, explained I was late and left. 20 minutes later she called me and said that her next time on stage, there was no one tipping, so she stripped and as she was walking off stage turned and gave everyone the finger.
She was scheduled to work until 1:00 am, but I got a text from her about 8:00 saying she had left and was at home. I honestly think she's primed for a nervous breakdown, and expect she either got suspended or fired tonight. Has anyone ever seen or experienced anything like this?

11 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Mad at the world - it happens with all women, not exclusive to strippers.

If she got suspended - guess she'll be wanting some more paid OTC with you?

Good call on buying the shots - that may have gotten you GFE ITC.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    I actually feel bad for her. It sounds like she is at the end of her rope and on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Hope she gets through it okay.

At least you were good to her and had some great sex in the process.

Sounds like she just needs a break from the club.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'd be shocked if that's a firable offense.

I feel for her young dude treating her like a slut when he finds out she dances, although technically she is a prostitute.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    She sounds like she's had a lot of baggage/emotional-issues in her life and she is not able to cope w/ things too well – she probably needs to mature a bit or make some life-changes.

Yeah – being a stripper is not easy – but where else can someone make hundreds of dollars in a few hours w/ little skills and education – gotta take the good w/ the bad.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Well, not your exact set of circumstances, but the theme is not uncommon. You never know what's going to happen when a dancer goes off the rails. I've been an interested spectator in a few of them, but more times than not I cut the chord when it happens. I have enough drama in my life - I'm not looking for any more from someone else.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    gawker what is your secret for attracting fucked up strippers. I want to know so that I don't fall into that trap. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The DS had experiences at work that were a 1000 times worse than you describe. She quit stripping as a result, and that's probably how she preserved her sanity. If she had kept working, she would've had a breakdown of some sort.

She also experienced what you describe in dating. It's basically impossible for a stripper to have a normal dating relationship. I'm sure that's one reason they end up dating such incredible losers.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I've had many experiences with strippers stressed from work or relationships. One stripper, whose long-time boyfriend had left her, came to my house and fucked me so hard I feared she would break off my dick.

• Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    She has some issues that she needs to deal with. She needs to get some time away from the club to just regroup and understand what she wants to do.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @JS69: "It's basically impossible for a stripper to have a normal dating relationship."

My ATF had much the same observation. The fact that she adamantly refused to lie about what she did for a living; as far as she was, and still is, concerned, there's nothing of which to be ashamed. The result was as gawker describes, guys who automatically assumed that stripper equals slut who'll do anything, if not an outright prostitute.

I didn't see anything to be gained by pointing out the obvious. :)
  • rockie
    9 years ago
    Yup! Same "Bat Shit" location, entirely different entertainer, and the tsunami of bliss began during her diabolical diatribe about the dysfunctional reality of the occupation ... yadda, yadda, yadda ... how she loathed every aspect of pleasing a customer, boyfriend, girlfriend, manager, the club, her dog, cat, ferret, gecko ... yadda, yadda, yadda ...and then, Huhhhh (me)... the finest in club experience came from nowhere and continuedddddd! Never saw Myatsunami again!.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion