Washington
Saturday, February 27, 2016 4:44 PM

9 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Congrats!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Does one have to pay to listen to a song?
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    I thought country music was depressing when the songs were about getting drunk, going to prison, or getting run over by a god damn train. Now rapping about how hard a black man's life is when all he is focused on is impressing chicks through starting 50% of his songs with "This is P-Nemesis YO!" has taken over first place.

There has to be more in life than big booty found in a club and throwing around all your bling while haters still hate. So much of today's pop culture lives off electronic music auto generated that the creativity has been extremely watered down. I bet there are literally thousands of identical sounding artists on the West coast alone. I must say if you enjoy opening for B and C list musicians it's a good gig to travel and see some of those wonderful strip clubs across the U.S. of A. I would like to hear some of your success stories to the strippers on your tour that fawned all over you when you told them you were an entertainer/singer on tour.

Of course I also think they should rename the shows "Batchelor" and "Bachelorette" to "The Most Attractive Loser" because anyone who has anything decent going on in their life would not take months off from a good paying career to start chasing waterfalls. "Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls" should be a P-Nemesis cover song as an acoustical version. I highly recommend seeing Michael Doughty open for Big Head Todd and the Monsters as that guy can rap and sing with his cellist playing the strings along side him. That takes TALENT.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I think he isn't bad.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Thanks for sharing. My fav songs were the ass song and rock her bells (I like integrating the carribean sound into the song). I listened to them all while driving to/from the strip club tonight.

I have three. suggestions. First, do a song about gigantic titties. Ass songs while good have really been over done. But there isn't much in the way of good titty songs.

Second, do a song focused on strippers. I have the perfect title. Dream Stripper. I can help with some really great lyrics.

Third, smoke weed while you perform. Trust me.

Best of luck. Have fun.

• larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Not bad, I've definitely heard a lot worse.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    I thought you said there was a John Legend song coming out a couple of weeks ago with P-Nemesis on it. Is that still going to happen?
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Love the mursik Pee Emerson
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Great! Keep making your music.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion