tuscl

The World Is Screwed: Millennials Are Too Lazy To Eat Cereal

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
http://m.newser.com/story/221037/survey-…

I have never been so proud to be a Gen Xer. This article pretty much sums up Millennials and has implications way past breakfast choices.

I'd say offer them chacken fangers, but they probably rather have a $7 Starbucks or some tofu.

9 comments

• Estafador
    9 years ago
    old people always hate the young. Anything to slander the generation after them huh?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    You don't need to wash a bowl. You can eat cereal with your hand right out of the box.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Yeah pretty much. I read an article about how the generation before "the greatest generation" thought they were a bunch of pussies.

If you lived on a college campus like me with 35,000 of them you may have a better understanding of my occasional discontent!!!

It actually makes sense, Gen Xers were a bunch of pussies so wouldn't their kids automatically be even bigger pussies?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Fuck cereal.

This Gen Xer only eats pussy. ;)
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Funniest thread title I've seen in a while. That's all. LMAO.
  • beguiled
    9 years ago
    I eat stripper ass like I'm the Human Centipede!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    The real revelation is only 28% of parents make their kids do chores. Yikes!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    People eat less cereal because it's mostly sugar coated vitamins. Neither is good for you. People are more health conscious these days and are trying to eat less processed foods.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm a gen xer too and I don't eat cereal. I only eat healthy stuff like pancakes or waffles with syrup on top. I add cinnamon too. When I was much younger, used to drink vanilla instant breakfast. I got creative when I ran out of milk.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion